AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-10-15, 07:33   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 330 Discussion

Crossing Swords

Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, Halibel drew out her sword while Hitsugaya was already in a fighting pose. Both slowly approach each other until they are in attacking distance and the fight begins.

* The scene cuts to Rangiku who was facing Halibel’s fraccions. Apache was angry to see ‘a white haired shorty’ pointing his sword at Halibel. She was about to go to them when Mila Rose stopped her reasoned Halibel has drawn her sword so no way that a white haired kid could win. She added they should deal with Rangiku first. Apache then remembered how Rangiku said she would handle three of them and asked if she really just said that.

* “Ha~ You have sharp ears.” Mocked Rangiku, “I thought it would be as suck as your style and look.”. Apache was so angry and ready to jump but Mila Rose stopped her again and said don’t get mad because it is annoying.

* “Yeah yeah” Said Rangiku using a fake cat-like voice, “You should listen to what that gorilla said.” Mila Rose lost her cool and screamed back at Rangiku. Sun Sun stopped her and said don’t fall to an enemy’s trap. Then continued to say even if they were dumb but at least they shouldn’t drag her into trouble with them. So Mila Rose and Apache yelled at Sun Sun whose side she’s on but she just ignored them.

* Rankigu who was being ignored touched her sword and that moment three of them turned their attention back at her.“It’s pointless to look at me that way. Goes by fighting strategy you should surround your enemy. Because once you all are at the same spot, you will lose the advantages.”. “Growl, Haineko”

* Then the area surround three girls are covered in ashes. Apache yelled what could these ashes do and was about to touch it when Sun Sun kicked her saying they shouldn’t touch unknown substances. Apache failed to see her left arm was already surrounded by ashes and Rangiku moved her sword hilt as if to cut something. Apache’s arm starting to bleed with three scratches looking like it was caused by a cat or a tiger. Apache was left stunted when Rangiku started explaining Heineko’s ability. She said the sword itself turns into ashes and everything surrounds by these ashes will get cut. So there was no way for them to run.

* Then Rangiku turned those ashes into a tornado-like to surround those three and told them to becareful or else…they will get more scratches. But those three yelled back and Rangiku managed to dodge their cero and three of them finally got out. Mila Rose approached Rangiku with a sword in her hand so Rangiku has to call Haineko back to shield herself.

* The scene cuts to Soi Fon and Omaeda. Omaeda was getting kick around by a male fraccion while Soi Fong just stood here unwilling to help. A remaining fraccion asked if Soi Fong should help her lieutenant but Soi Fong refused to. She said Omaeda only cares about food, money and his family business, so getting his ass kick should be a good eye-opening lesson for him. She called Soi Fong cold but Soi Fong simply said, “I dislike division where people are close. To train your squad well, a captain should not get along with her squad.” A fraccion just nodded then lift her foot up to kick Soi Fong but she dodged and kicked her back.

* Soi Fong used Kidou #30 Shitostusangsen and three fang-shape objects appeared and locked it against the wall. “This is the end, arrancar. You didn’t even have a chance to say your name.” Said Soi Fong with deadly eyes. “Sting All Your Enemies to Death, Suzumebachi

Quote:
Note : It was explained in the spoiler that Halibel's sword has a hole (it took more than half of her sword) and the shape is kinda similar to Ichigo's first sword but smaller.

Credits : Annie / SpaceCat / Mori / Mona

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-10-16 at 11:07.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 07:42   Link #2
Animecentred

wow, go rangiku and soifon. Finally an attack now and don't give them time to release approach
Old 2008-10-15, 08:13   Link #3
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

uhm...so finally Haineko in action, even if we already knew about it versus Kira and Nakim arrancar

and what's this Jinteki shakusetsu, Suzumebachi?????? edit: i'm stupid...it was her simple release.....but doesn't it need 2 hits in the same point? two fast stings? not strange....there arrancars aren't fast as Yuroichi XD
Hitsugaya_Toushiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 08:24   Link #4
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Smile More Spoilers

Quote:

- Apache: "So this chick claims she will take the 3 of us eh?"
- Rangiku: "Wow your ears are good huh? At first sight I thought your ears, face and style sucked in general."
- Apache: "What the f!?"
- Mila: "Going one on one is boring/annoying."
- Rangiku: "I agree with what the female gorilla said."
- Mila: "What!? Who is a female gorilla?? You milk cow!"

* The three fraccions fire a cero.After that Halibel draws out her sword.Omaeda is beaten. Soi Fons release is the last panel.
Credits : SpaceCat / Mori / Mona
Old 2008-10-15, 08:27   Link #5
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Rangiku pwns! So she's really going to defeat all 3?
Old 2008-10-15, 08:30   Link #6
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Credits : SpaceCat / Mori / Mona
LOL milk cow and Blue rose for Rangiku?
Old 2008-10-15, 08:34   Link #7
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Rangiku and Nel do look like cows and I didnt coin it . Most likely a Japanese pun to do with big bust . I havnt checked up on blue rose significance . It definitely means something .Though I am more interested in the last part

Quote:
everyone please take it easy ~ KT
is Bleach going to get bad oops worse @_@
Old 2008-10-15, 09:09   Link #8
Langus
Optimus Prime

Naw, I think it's more along the lines of "Stop sending me useless shit! I get the message already!"

Chapter sounds good though. Can't wait to see it
Old 2008-10-15, 09:23   Link #9
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Chapter does sound good...Omoeda getting beat now is that a surprise Its great to see more about Haineko
Old 2008-10-15, 09:23   Link #10
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Naw, I think it's more along the lines of "Stop sending me useless shit! I get the message already!"
...or "You people are scaring the crap out of me!"

Sounds good but nothing special. I already had an idea how Haineko worked. I have to see the actual chapter first. It sounds like Soi Fon's battle is over before it begun. I wanted to see a Bankai!
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 10:13   Link #11
Ichimaru

so halibels fraccions were weak fodder hahahaha, thats a huge powerup for rangiku who has shown to be weak even with shikai with previous fights
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 10:44   Link #12
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post
uhm...so finally Haineko in action, even if we already knew about it versus Kira and Nakim arrancar
It was shown in action in the anime... two times, at least. And maybe a movie, but I forget. Haineko is old news.
Old 2008-10-15, 10:51   Link #13
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
It was shown in action in the anime... two times, at least. And maybe a movie, but I forget. Haineko is old news.
...You realize that it might not look the same in this chapter? She has never fully released. We saw less of her release than we did Yumichika's in SS arc. That was what we call a filler.

We have an idea of her release, which is why we aren't impressed.

It's easy to imagine. She may appear kool when we see it. I am also sure it will look different...or not(...Thought about Nejibana)
Old 2008-10-15, 11:23   Link #14
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
thats a huge powerup for rangiku who has shown to be weak even with shikai with previous fights
Uh really? Since when? Last I checked... Rangiku pwns in fights - she just doesn't fight often. The only time I can remember her actually looking slack was against Luppi - but Luppi made Ikkaku look slack so...
Old 2008-10-15, 12:03   Link #15
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
...You realize that it might not look the same in this chapter?
There's no reason at all why it wouldn't.

The fact is, we saw it in the anime first. Something everyone claimed to be impossible, because of that imaginary rule, "fillers aren't allowed to show anything not in the manga". I keep on trying to tell everyone that rule doesn't apply to anything official, but noooo, no one listens to TW. xD
Old 2008-10-15, 12:16   Link #16
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
The three Fraccions fire a Cero at Rangiku? Wow, I wonder how that's going to play out.

Omaeda beaten...lol. Dead beaten or just down for the count?

Can't wait to see the panels. I'm kind of glad Kubo didn't go back to the Ulq. vs Ichi fight yet.
Old 2008-10-15, 12:42   Link #17
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

I was actually hoping Omaeda would pull out some kind of heroics and prove he isn't a complete tool!
I'm always hoping the less liked characters will pull something out of the bag to make me like them more; it worked for Mayuri....
kooru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 13:48   Link #18
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
There's no reason at all why it wouldn't.

The fact is, we saw it in the anime first. Something everyone claimed to be impossible, because of that imaginary rule, "fillers aren't allowed to show anything not in the manga". I keep on trying to tell everyone that rule doesn't apply to anything official, but noooo, no one listens to TW. xD
I really didn't want to argue about it...
The fact is we didn't see anything..That is not an imaginary rule. It is a real one. (One you don't seem to like) The anime takes from the manga not the reverse. How can they show events that haven't happened and still be canon? It hasn't happened yet...

No one listens to you because you are incorrect. Not because they are choosing to ignore you. It hasn't happened yet, so you can not say what her release looks like. The anime had a general idea of her release. In actuality heir guess is as good as yours (Or mine)
Old 2008-10-15, 14:01   Link #19
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Although technically sometimes the fillers can show stuff that the canon anime can't. Like, Soi Fon killing someone with her shikai ability. This is doable in the fillers (and movies) because the villains are around for such a short time that they don't get to be in popularity polls. In the canon, Kubo has shown that he's afraid to kill off popular characters even if they are enemies. Grimmjow is still alive, and I doubt he will kill off Ulquiorra for this reason. And the reason Soi gets to kill a Fraccion is because...it's a Fraccion.
Old 2008-10-15, 14:39   Link #20
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
I really didn't want to argue about it...
The fact is we didn't see anything..That is not an imaginary rule. It is a real one. (One you don't seem to like) The anime takes from the manga not the reverse. How can they show events that haven't happened and still be canon? It hasn't happened yet...

No one listens to you because you are incorrect. Not because they are choosing to ignore you. It hasn't happened yet, so you can not say what her release looks like. The anime had a general idea of her release. In actuality heir guess is as good as yours (Or mine)
But... Haineko proves you wrong. It was shown in the anime, thus we know what it looks like. I really don't understand why you imagine a rule and deny any existence of any proof against it. Being manga original or anime original has no bearings whatsoever on what something in-ciontinuity "actually" looks like.

And I fight the rule not because I don't like it, but because it isn't true. If it was true, I wouldn't even respect anything to do with it, because it's an ugly, filthy, discriminatory rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post
Although technically sometimes the fillers can show stuff that the canon anime can't. Like, Soi Fon killing someone with her shikai ability. This is doable in the fillers (and movies) because the villains are around for such a short time that they don't get to be in popularity polls. In the canon, Kubo has shown that he's afraid to kill off popular characters even if they are enemies. Grimmjow is still alive, and I doubt he will kill off Ulquiorra for this reason. And the reason Soi gets to kill a Fraccion is because...it's a Fraccion.
Well yeah, obviously.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion