AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-10-17, 17:07   Link #81
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Okay, so chucking five to seven supposed 'almighty' Vastos in would be good. Watch as the Vaizards come in like you suggested and own the living shit out of them. There goes what's 'good'. Unless you want all the people in the SS barring those in Hueco Mundo to die, and I don't see how that's 'good' for anyone at all.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 17:32   Link #82
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Matsumoto is going to choke them to death with her giant boobs...

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 17:39   Link #83
Ichimaru

who here thinks while the action is in the fake town, aizen sent VL to SS to tear the crap up while SS captains are too buzy in the fake town? epic failure
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 17:51   Link #84
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
If Hitsyuga gonna go down, he should go down as a man and bury his face in her bossoms, so he can die a happy man, lol.
That is what I'm talking bout!
TeNMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 20:32   Link #85
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
OH, OH, OH! Hitsugaya and Halibel drew their swords against each other! How many people want to call on Hitsugaya being weak because he didn't draw his sword with enough vigor?

Not really much to say about this chapter, other than things are kicking off pretty good...The little battle of insulting nicknames between Rangiku and Halibel's Fraccion was pretty funny... Oh, and did anyone mention that Rangiku is holding up pretty good so far for a 1-on-3 fight? If I remember correctly, people were having doubts about Rangiku's odds, erring more on the cynical side...Although the fight hadn't progressed far to what we can see, it's interesting to see how Rangiku's Haineko can be controlled, since I don't think she made any mention of her zanpakuto being able to be "controlled" like that before...That probably makes Haineko on a level of dangerous comparable to Senbonzakura...
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 20:37   Link #86
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, remember, it's Shounen Law that heroes win. Three on one is nothing, and the Fraccion have been reduced to the level of pathetic sidekicks- case in point, Soifon's opponent.
Old 2008-10-17, 20:53   Link #87
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Shounen law is one thing, but they're still Fraccion, second-rate in importance compared to the Espada they serve under...The Fraccion are probably only just a little more important than a run-of-the-mill Hollow or unseated Soul Reapers...I'd say their importance is comparable to a VC, given their strength and personality traits, if only their probability of death weren't as high being the main antagonists...
Old 2008-10-17, 20:58   Link #88
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well...the only Fraccion of truly noteworthy strength to pop up recently has been Po. Findor? Sliced a bit of a building off with his claw, shattered his mask, then proceeded to flee like a coward when his arm was lopped off. Charlotte? Defeated easily by Yumichika's shikai thanks to his own hubris. Redder? Shot some feathers off at Izuru, then ended up begging for his life. Po actually took down Ikkaku, and landed a hefty blow on Komamura. He was about the first Fraccion since Shawlong, Yylfordt and Edorad to actually do something. Other than that, the Fraccion have been sub-par. Mr. Tough Guy bested Mr. Comic Relief, big whoop. Mr/Ms. Nameless is/was a worthless foe, and is probably going to die quick next chapter, and Matsumoto will just Haineko Halibel's trio. All that leaves is Lilinette, who, by Stark's orders, is presumably out of the fight anyway.
Old 2008-10-17, 21:11   Link #89
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Fraccion's exist to waste time with pointless action. Its Shonen law. Every Action Based Shonen have to have throw away no names to extend the series longer than it has to be.
Old 2008-10-17, 22:05   Link #90
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Fraccion's exist to waste time with pointless action. Its Shonen law. Every Action Based Shonen have to have throw away no names to extend the series longer than it has to be.
Or to let the main characters have an awesome kill without offending someone else's fanbase (ie no one is going to complain if Soi Fon actually kills the Fraccion with her shikai).
Captain Yoruichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 23:11   Link #91
Allamanda
Kiyu Fan

The surface similarity between Apache and the guy Soi Fon is fighting with makes me wonder even more why she is paired with just one Fracción.
Allamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 23:32   Link #92
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I dont think Soi Fon will register a win yet.. dont forget her opponent havent release yet.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 23:34   Link #93
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
I dont think Soi Fon will register a win yet.. dont forget her opponent havent release yet.
Her opponent, the most useless Fraccion since Medazeppi (remember him?) or D-Roy, is pinned to a wall and about to be owned by her shikai. I don't think Sonido can help the Fraccion out at all.
Old 2008-10-18, 00:38   Link #94
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Quote:
Release forms don't necessarily have to be a pre-req to one's death; D-Roy was taken out before he could even draw his sword...And even then, a release form doesn't give someone the advantage either; Tesla and Po were taken out right after releasing themselves...
Old 2008-10-18, 03:57   Link #95
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

o...........kay............. i know the matchups between the arrancars and the shinigami now, so can anyone tell me what's exactly new in this chapter?
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 04:13   Link #96
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
o...........kay............. i know the matchups between the arrancars and the shinigami now, so can anyone tell me what's exactly new in this chapter?
nothing really...
Old 2008-10-18, 04:37   Link #97
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Her opponent, the most useless Fraccion since Medazeppi (remember him?) or D-Roy, is pinned to a wall and about to be owned by her shikai. I don't think Sonido can help the Fraccion out at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Release forms don't necessarily have to be a pre-req to one's death; D-Roy was taken out before he could even draw his sword...And even then, a release form doesn't give someone the advantage either; Tesla and Po were taken out right after releasing themselves...
And what actually make you so sure that she's from D-Roy level and not Po level?

There's no indication at all, she probably thrash as you said, but she could also be good. Everybody slacking of Hitsu, but Soi Fon never won her fight yet as well.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 04:47   Link #98
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Quote:
And what actually make you so sure that she's from D-Roy level and not Po level?
Nobody's saying anything about comparative power levels; I'm just saying it's a bit of a far-fetched assumption to judge the outcome of a battle one way or another based solely on whether the Arrancar has released it's Zanpakuto or not...We've seen various anecdotes of Arrancar's having their asses handed to them, both in their unreleased and released forms...Releasing their hollow powers is not a dependent variable like other factors are; Are the Soul Reapers bound by some law that prevents them from killing an Arrancar without getting to see what their released hollow powers look like?

I have a feeling that the fight will drag out longer than a quick sting for drama's sake, but that whole "Well, she can't win 'til she releases!" thing is a bit on the asinine side...Soifon doesn't even know her opponent's name yet! If Soifon does get an instant kill off the bat, you know what you say to that? "Oh well..."
Old 2008-10-18, 07:23   Link #99
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Looks like Bleach is following the route of the anime in that it's providing un-named Arrancar for the slaughter. Fun.

And it'll be longer than a single sting- Kubo'll probably devote a double-page spread to the second stab or something. Eh, not as if anyone'll mind. Barragan's Fraccion should have died off with Po, not this useless duo.
Old 2008-10-18, 08:22   Link #100
SuperiorX

i bet Aizen can control vizards as counter measure after all he created em so even if his espada lose he still has somethin left.
SuperiorX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion