AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-10-22, 05:48   Link #21
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Why... is that little pink haired being... FULL OF WIN?

IT JUST ATE FLOWERS!

O_o

And yeah, whay is Renji playing with flowers :|?

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 05:58   Link #22
Kyo69
paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
And yeah, whay is Renji playing with flowers :|?
Maybe Byakuya ordered him to play with flowers to make fun of him.
Kyo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 08:40   Link #23
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Rawr, looking forward to seing Nel x you know who in the next ep! Hope it'll be fun! Liked the new ep, buttttt the flashbacks with Szayel was B-O-R-I-N-G! Hope there'll be less flashbacks the next time! (Or none at all)
Old 2008-10-22, 09:34   Link #24
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo69 View Post
Maybe Byakuya ordered him to play with flowers to make fun of him.
And then he'll tell other Captains and everyone will laugh to him... what a wonderfull plan!

Still, I want that pink bundle of joy...

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 09:42   Link #25
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liwyn View Post
Rawr, looking forward to seing Nel x you know who in the next ep! Hope it'll be fun! Liked the new ep, buttttt the flashbacks with Szayel was B-O-R-I-N-G! Hope there'll be less flashbacks the next time! (Or none at all)
Yea, looking forward to see the mature Nel...and i wonder what she will do once she's in that form........

That other battle is kind of lame...i wonder why ishida didnt shoot like 2billion arrows when Szayel Aporro Grantz thowed all that purple guey stuff in the air....that duplicates yourself when it hits you.

Last edited by DarkHollowIchigo; 2008-10-22 at 13:12.
DarkHollowIchigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 10:01   Link #26
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Szayel's bloody boring.. felt the same way when the manga dragged that battle endlessly. Good thing they finally showed big Nel! Makes me look forward for episode 192...kinda curious about the kind of voice she'll get, too.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 12:11   Link #27
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

awesome...we will finally see Nel in her true form
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 12:18   Link #28
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Well about Renji and Ishida's fight...all I can say is...no wonder there are some people against stem cell research
Old 2008-10-22, 12:29   Link #29
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Faith View Post
kinda curious about the kind of voice she'll get, too.
I'm expecting something along the lines of Unohana
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 12:41   Link #30
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Yea, looking forward to see the mature Nel...and i wonder what she will do once she's in that form.......she was a former espada...i think she was <<<erase what was formerly here please that really a spoiler that doesnt happen until wither the next episode or the one after it.
Ok maybe I was wrong when I said the title of the next arc in my post. I went back and edited so it wouldn't be seen again. I dont know how thats even considered spoilerific because it doesnt tell you anything about the arc. Now with Dark you just told something that shouldn't have been told and I hope your going to erase it before and admin catches it.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 13:13   Link #31
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
Ok maybe I was wrong when I said the title of the next arc in my post. I went back and edited so it wouldn't be seen again. I dont know how thats even considered spoilerific because it doesnt tell you anything about the arc. Now with Dark you just told something that shouldn't have been told and I hope your going to erase it before and admin catches it.
Done thnx
Old 2008-10-22, 13:58   Link #32
CharlesDiBritannia
IRABUYUU

The noises of Szayel's transformation make sense when you think TOO much about the whole thing. Still, gotta love that it makes a chair too!
All men are not created equal. Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of a greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different. Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That is why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is. ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!
CharlesDiBritannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 14:53   Link #33
DemonEyesZoro

my god orihime pissed me off in this episode she must of said kurosaki kun like 5 times i mean cmon stfu.... like wats saying his name gonna do does it make her feel more useful or something...tho i liked ichigo getting getting beat up=]
DemonEyesZoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 15:07   Link #34
Liwyn

Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonEyesZoro View Post
my god orihime pissed me off in this episode she must of said kurosaki kun like 5 times i mean cmon stfu.... like wats saying his name gonna do does it make her feel more useful or something...tho i liked ichigo getting getting beat up=]
I agree, Orihime saying "Kurosaki-kun" plenty of times was a bit annoying, but calm down I thought you'd be used to it by now, she has said it LOADS of times already!

Anyways, Ichigo getting beat up is not a good thing, I hope he'll get back on his feet and crush Nnoitra (well not really, 'cus I like Nnoitra) or that you-know-who takes some action and does you-know-what
Old 2008-10-22, 15:22   Link #35
Irkalla
I asked for this

I can't keep back the fangirl in me, sorry guys, but Tesla was HOT this ep
Other than that, Szayel's release was FABULOUS as expected
Old 2008-10-22, 16:28   Link #36
Scarlett_Rain55

Is it me or was everyone drawn nicely in this episode? Especially Orihime and Ichigo.
Scarlett_Rain55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 16:44   Link #37
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonEyesZoro View Post
Ditto here. I honestly would've rather her said nothing than blab "Kurosaki-kun" 10 million more times. But I guess the VA's gotta get paid...

As for Nel... HELLS YES! You wanna know what she's going to do in her "true" form? I'll tell you what! Have lots and lots of hot smex with Ichigo that's what!
Old 2008-10-22, 17:04   Link #38
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Ditto here. I honestly would've rather her said nothing than blab "Kurosaki-kun" 10 million more times. But I guess the VA's gotta get paid...

As for Nel... HELLS YES! You wanna know what she's going to do in her "true" form? I'll tell you what! Have lots and lots of hot smex with Ichigo that's what!
hahahah she diggs Ichigo ..thats right
Old 2008-10-22, 17:09   Link #39
rizz891

woohoo

FINALLY i have been waiting since i learned who nel actually was for them to show it in the anime, i found it on wikipedia of all places trying to get more information bout the espada lol, anyway, i want nel to stay a kid, then she can be ichigo's version of youchiro (pretty sure i butchered her name, the pink haired shinigami whos always with kenpachi) always riding on his shoulder and stuff, it would be so cool, then the next time ichigo and kenpachi fight (if they ever do again) nel and youchiro could fight, giving us a view of what i want to know, youchiros bankai (if she has one)

after that long winded paragraph-type thingie, im done
rizz891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 17:12   Link #40
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Is it me or was everyone drawn nicely in this episode? Especially Orihime and Ichigo.
Yea, i agree. The quality of the drawning was pretty good.
Especialy when you compare this with the Lurichio Saga...when they scr#wed up the animation on Captain Amagai

Tags
anime, weekly episode discussion