AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-02-13, 12:28   Link #1
Kaoru Angel

The Official Ino Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Why do you like Ino? No hatred please. well I like Ino For her heart and her personality. But for a bonus she`s really pretty.
Kaoru Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-13, 15:15   Link #2
wnkryo
HainShodan

I like her becuase her breasts are bigger then sakura's.
Old 2004-02-13, 15:56   Link #3
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo

lol i dont hate ino but i dont like her much either shed be cooler if she had red eyes and used a can of soda for a weapon though
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-13, 16:00   Link #4
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
how come this thread is the same thing as that Sakura thread thats closed? anyway.. i like her less than i like Sakura, but blondes do have more fun... uhm..
Old 2004-02-13, 16:06   Link #5
eLstar
(^_^)v

Well it's by the same person. But luckily for Kaoru Ino threads aren't that popular so I find nothing wrong with a little discussion about all things Ino.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-13, 16:17   Link #6
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
Oh, if you only knew...what lies ahead.

The only reason Ino's been in the anime so far is to give Sakura something to do besides cry about Sasuke.

As a team, though...her and Shikamaru would kick MAJOR ass.

Shika could bind for a second, Ino hits with the mind-body reverse. Shika ties up the switched enemy...gets into position to stab them with kunai, etc...Ino switches back...forget about it.

So she has a useful ability...the fact that she hasn't used it very effectively just means that she's not asserting herself properly.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-13, 19:43   Link #7
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

needed a girl for shika and choiji thats why shes there, are you kidding ....calm down lee calm down no flames anyway there are reasons not to like here ie shes anoying as hell but i dont find her really likeable or not likeable at leasts shes better then sakura
Old 2004-02-13, 22:10   Link #8
Shirayuki
<insert cool title>

for some odd reason, I like Sakura more than ino =_= and I actually thought she was a guy at first (I read the manga first) O.O;;; weird... I like her though, when she helped sakura and stuff when they were little, and her "shintenshin no jutsu" =D but I just don't think she'd be good for Sasuke... wait, I don't think anyone's good for Sasuke =_= don't get me wrong, I like sasuke, but he seems so... hard to get o.o;; maybe sakura since she's been around him for a while... but yea... maybe ino should be with shikamaru o.O

ok... I'm rammbling now...;;;
Shirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-13, 22:43   Link #9
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Ino threads aren't that popular so I find nothing wrong with a little discussion about all things Ino.
Yes it's definitely a challenge. Well, here is a response from another thread that makes Ino a better character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
I don't really care which one is "prettier" since their personalities are much more important to me. Ino taught Sakura how to stand up for herself and be proud of who she is. In contrast, Sakura is the sort of a girl who will dump her best friend (Ino) over a boy that has shown no interest in either of them. Even after this, Ino still cares about Sakura.

Ino is an awesome person as well as a pretty girl. Sakura wasn't worth all the help she gave her.
Or

The favorable obervation by the common otakus of having the "bigger bust size" that favors Ino.
Old 2004-02-13, 23:31   Link #10
Super Panda
Legendary Panda Sennin

Ino's just cooler all around. In the looks department, those pale blue eyes with light blonde hair. Of course, her longer her was a lot nicer than the bun she has now, but oh well. And jutsu wise, at least she has something special.

It seems like Sakura is the only one that can't do something above the ordinary. All the leaf girls need to practice more! Life in Konoha is just too simple I guess.

Oh yeah, heh back to Ino, I think she and Shikamaru are great for eachother. He's very laid back and she's controlling and excitable. It'll be just like Shika's parents!
Super Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-14, 11:14   Link #11
smoolish

I dont know.. Ino and Sakura make some damn funny stuff together, like when Sakura hugged Sasuke to make his Oro curse seal thing stop, and then later she says to Ino "Those who take initiative in public get the advantage" or something like that. hHahaha that was funny. That's pretty much all she's used for
smoolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-21, 15:57   Link #12
eLstar
(^_^)v

Oh lookie lookie. I found the Ino Discussion Thread for you Sakura. Now please, use the search button next time.
Old 2004-03-21, 16:18   Link #13
Sakura Haruno
Beauty and Grace

Quote:
Oh lookie lookie. I found the Ino Discussion Thread for you Sakura. Now please, use the search button next time.
w00t thanx. Did you know I used 2 be Kaoru angel? Now Im sakura ^_^
0_o is that bad?
Sakura Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-21, 16:43   Link #14
eLstar
(^_^)v

Very. You're not allowed to do that, I have to ban one of your names.

So tell me why did make a new username?
Old 2004-03-21, 18:58   Link #15
Sakura Haruno
Beauty and Grace

Quote:

Very. You're not allowed to do that, I have to ban one of your names.

So tell me why did make a new username?

Beacuse I lost my password. And this name is better.. sorry
Sakura Haruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-21, 19:07   Link #16
Uzumaki||Demon
-»-»Kyubified«-«-

Sakura > Ino-pig.

Its confusing, coz when you see the flashbacks of their past I kinda feel sorry for em both.
Sakura was the one we all felt sorry for at first, but when she became the woman she is, you kinda felt a bit bad for that Ino-pig.

Bah who am I kidding, SAKURA-CHAN RuleZ!!!
Uzumaki||Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-21, 19:11   Link #17
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Lately in the manga every gennin on the mission shown a major increase in skill- Since ino is part of team shikamaru and trained with both shika and chouji: shouldnt her skills advance just as much? what possible ways would her skills advance?
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-21, 20:34   Link #18
Serendipity

Send a message via ICQ to Serendipity Send a message via AIM to Serendipity Send a message via MSN to Serendipity
I have to say that while Ino is not the best character in Naruto, I reckon that her ability to mind reverse is really good... also, in the flashbacks back to Sakura's and Ino's childhoods, I began to see that if it wasn't for Ino supporting Sakura when she had no friends and teased etc, Sakura wouldn't have become the character that she is now....that's why I like Ino...I also find it amusing when Ino and Sakura are arguing about Sasuke...makes me giggle every time....
Serendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-21, 21:00   Link #19
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Can't say that Ino is one of my favorite character but it's nice to see that she have a life outside of being a ninja. I guess she's like a professional athlete she's having a job for when her ninja career end.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-21, 21:07   Link #20
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
Body : Ino > Sakura
Kawaiiness: Sakura > Ino
Personal: Ino = Sakura
All out hottest : Ino

Forehead girl has just Gotten BEATEN!!! xP
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote