AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-10-22, 22:01   Link #21
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
wasnt omaeda the dude quincy boy defeated in the SS arc?
I think his name was Jirobou the Kamaitachi and he was from the 7th division. He is Jidanbou's little brother.
Old 2008-10-22, 22:02   Link #22
Lendial

hmm i was expecting at least a little halibel vs hitsugaya or even the cat fight.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 22:05   Link #23
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Jio Vega and her sword’s name is “Bite off, Teguresutooku”
I guess now we know the reason she's a hollow.

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 22:21   Link #24
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord_bg View Post
I think his name was Jirobou the Kamaitachi and he was from the 7th division. He is Jidanbou's little brother.
Would be funny if he ended up in Aizen's lab and tries to get revenge lolz
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 22:49   Link #25
Langus
Optimus Prime

Random off topic interjection but... Does anyone have a theory on who the bodies are in Szayel's lab? From the make up I'm thinking maybe Dondo and Peschi (the originals?) Thoughts?

Spoiler for Size:

Also, anyone else notice that Mayuri has a massive coke nail? Just noticed today and LOL'd - makes perfect sense.

Spoiler for size - coke nail!:
Old 2008-10-22, 23:00   Link #26
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Omeada .. the one that got 1 hit KOed by Ichigo back then ...

=_=''

And my playlist decided to play ice ice baby as I post this.. somehow, it sound so wrong @.@
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 23:23   Link #27
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

If Omeada does pull of a win that would put the fraccions below Shikai Ichigo .... Kubo is really running out of ideas these fights should be offpanel . In SS arc he even put Yamaji Vs Uki/Shun off panel. Now Omeada's fight get panels . Oh lord I would be a happy camper if atleast there is some Apache fanservice PX

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-10-22 at 23:37.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 23:37   Link #28
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
Kubo is really running out of ideas these fights should be offpanel . In SS arc he even put Yamaji V sUki/Shun of panel. Now Omeada's fight get panels . Oh lord I would be a happy camper if atleast there is some Apache fanservice PX
I really think he's stalling to find a solution for both the Ulquiorra/Ichigo and Halibel/Hitsugaya fight that won't drive thousands of fanboys/girls to want to kill Kubo.

At least an Ichigo win in that fight was foreshadowed a long time ago, though. When Ulquiorra noted that sometimes Ichigo's spiritual pressure was trash, and at other times his power was greater than Ulquiorra's. If Ichigo wins, it's not necessary a plotkai.
Old 2008-10-23, 02:12   Link #29
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
If Omeada does pull of a win that would put the fraccions below Shikai Ichigo .... Kubo is really running out of ideas these fights should be offpanel . In SS arc he even put Yamaji Vs Uki/Shun off panel. Now Omeada's fight get panels . Oh lord I would be a happy camper if atleast there is some Apache fanservice PX
It puts them way way below Ichigo without a sword at all, to be precise. It's better to just not worry about it, the power levels in this series are sort of a mess.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-23, 03:48   Link #30
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
It puts them way way below Ichigo without a sword at all, to be precise. It's better to just not worry about it, the power levels in this series are sort of a mess.
Yeah, shikai Ichigo defeated shikai Renji and Ikkaku, who are both high-tier VC's/seated officers. Yumichika, Kira and Hisagi who are all below them defeated their fraccion easily. I think it's safe to say fraccion are already waaay below shikai Ichigo level.
Old 2008-10-23, 04:26   Link #31
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

not like they haven't screwed around w/ strength lvls already.

Fraccion are fodder at best, people need to stop putting them on a pedestal. Treat them no higher than fodder till they prove otherwise...

If I had to compare the Fraccions to anything...they're the equivalent of the Frieza's named henchmen in Dragonball Z...
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-23, 06:50   Link #32
Salamandra

Eh... Zarbon and Dodoria were fairly powerful...

I still think that Lilinette may be quite powerful. Perhaps all the other fraccions will be defeated easily to lead us into being surprised by just 1 being really powerful. Would have been quite chapter-consuming surprise, if that is the case.
Old 2008-10-23, 08:33   Link #33
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

... who said filler had to be non-canon?

Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-23, 12:06   Link #34
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
I hope he dies =/
Shitty character =P
Ryuuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-23, 13:43   Link #35
Prestige

Good guys got plot armor in Bleach, I hope I will be proven wrong in future, should Omaeda get killed then surely guys like Renji or captains can get killed, even with 1% chance.
Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-23, 13:57   Link #36
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Posted my thoughts on this at BA, but might as well discuss it here, too.

Relating to this chapter as far as the discussion on why none of the good guys have died yet, isn't Kubo forgetting about something important? Namely, Orihime? If they are able to rescue her from Hueco Mundo and put her on the front lines, wouldn't she just be able to bring back anyone who gets killed? She's like a walking Phoenix Down. It doesn't seem to matter what condition a person died in for her to bring them back. Are there any limits?

Maybe this is why Kubo has opted not to kill anyone, since it would just seem even cheaper if they died only to come back as if it never happened.
Old 2008-10-23, 14:03   Link #37
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post

Relating to this chapter as far as the discussion on why none of the good guys have died yet, isn't Kubo forgetting about something important? Namely, Orihime? If they are able to rescue her from Hueco Mundo and put her on the front lines, wouldn't she just be able to bring back anyone who gets killed? She's like a walking Phoenix Down. It doesn't seem to matter what condition a person died in for her to bring them back. Are there any limits?

Maybe this is why Kubo has opted not to kill anyone, since it would just seem even cheaper if they died only to come back as if it never happened.
Loved the FF reference lol anyways i think it would cheapen things though if no one could actually die
Old 2008-10-23, 14:07   Link #38
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Well I rather find healing more better that revive thing all the time :/

It reminds me of a dragon ball << and that is not cool man <<

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-23, 14:30   Link #39
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:

More importantly she can undo Aizen's shikai
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-23, 14:33   Link #40
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:

remember that pheonix down only recovers a bit of hp upon revive, but hers is like a phenix down and elixir, which not only revive but recover all the status, namely hp and mp, and other abnormal status If Bleach is mmo, the enemies should kill off the healer first to prevent complication
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion