AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-10-29, 01:11   Link #161
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formely_anon View Post

Also Ichigo doesn't need a speed boost, he just needs to use the one he's got, it's like Ulq said or something "You're being too emo to use bankai right". That's right, Ichigo got called emo by Ulq, how lame is that?

I didn't say he did need one. I said speed alone won't work he needs a new move. I am saying it shouldn't be a mystery as to why they matched his speed...

I said Zaraki never seems to use it. Not that he couldn't use it...
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 01:58   Link #162
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formely_anon View Post
He does occasionally it's just that he's too awesome to be doing ninja shit all the time. It's why he's got the bells, so people can hear where he is if he shunpos (god I hated typing that) behind them.

Remember when he fought Ichigo and he just appeared behind him but the bells gave him away? Pretty sure that was Shunpo.

Also Ichigo doesn't need a speed boost, he just needs to use the one he's got, it's like Ulq said or something "You're being too emo to use bankai right". That's right, Ichigo got called emo by Ulq, how lame is that?

You know Hollow Ichigo wouldn't be screwing this up. In fact just give Hichigo his own arc, it'd be hilarious, he could kill Orihime and then Rukia and the fans would never stop arguing about what the order he killed them in meant about his affections for them and why he never touched Ishida. Seriously Kubo, you'd earn my ever lasting respect.
I want to see a evil Orihime, I really do...but if they did that, the series would just end...lol
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion