AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-10-29, 04:52   Link #21
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
Wasn't that the onbly way to get through the ninja academy in mist? I remember hearing that they had to kill each other.
That's what I thought.

However, I don't think he's all too old because he called Kisame "senpai" on several occasions if I remember correctly. I get the feeling he is comparable to Zabuza's age and definitely younger than Kisame.
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 06:47   Link #22
Gamma_Sennin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
Words of wisdom.
I think he would be the best replacement for Asuma, Konoha can get. Suigetsu is not only a brilliant swordsman who can easily wield swords, he's so much more and he definitely is one of the most promising young ninjas. But if Madara is the Mizukage, sooner or later, he has to be replaced... and who could rule the Hidden Mist better than someone made of water?
That idea is very possible... naruto changes the world... changes sasuke's teams way of thinking... becomes close with kirabee... suigetsu becomes mizukage, kirabee replaces his brother as raikage.. or he changes his brothers veiw on everything... and the world lives happy ever after... he does his garaa makeover on every1..
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 02:17   Link #23
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Sennin View Post
That idea is very possible... naruto changes the world... changes sasuke's teams way of thinking... becomes close with kirabee... suigetsu becomes mizukage, kirabee replaces his brother as raikage.. or he changes his brothers veiw on everything... and the world lives happy ever after... he does his garaa makeover on every1..
Where's the sadness and sorrow in that?
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 10:21   Link #24
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
Where's the sadness and sorrow in that?
The fact that some blond idiot is manipulating the world, that's the sad part...
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 14:13   Link #25
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Somewhere where I don't know where I am...
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
That's what I thought.

However, I don't think he's all too old because he called Kisame "senpai" on several occasions if I remember correctly. I get the feeling he is comparable to Zabuza's age and definitely younger than Kisame.
I thought Zabuza and Kisame were contemporaries? Weren't they both part of the legendary "Seven Swordsman of the Mist"?
__________________
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 16:56   Link #26
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dancing with the devil
Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
I thought Zabuza and Kisame were contemporaries? Weren't they both part of the legendary "Seven Swordsman of the Mist"?
Kisame: 29 (Naruto) / 31 (Shippuuden)
Zabuza: 26 (totally dead and that was in the beginning of Naruto)
Suigetsu: 16 (appeard only in manga up to now)

If you guess Zabuza has died in the beginning of Naruto while we've seen the characters mature and add the timeshift of two years to Suigetsu's introduction, it might be true that Suigetsu was about six years old while Zabuza was around 19 years old and so on.

So I guess Zabuza and Kisame are about the same age, yes, but Kisame is a little older and of course managed to survive.
__________________
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 16:58   Link #27
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Somewhere where I don't know where I am...
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Kisame: 29 (Naruto) / 31 (Shippuuden)
Zabuza: 26 (totally dead and that was in the beginning of Naruto)
Suigetsu: 16 (appeard only in manga up to now)

If you guess Zabuza has died in the beginning of Naruto while we've seen the characters mature and add the timeshift of two years to Suigetsu's introduction, it might be true that Suigetsu was about six years old while Zabuza was around 19 years old and so on.

So I guess Zabuza and Kisame are about the same age, yes, but Kisame is a little older and of course managed to survive.
Figured as much....
But about the Seven Swordsman; were they all working together, oris this just a title given to seven random badasses?
__________________
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 04:34   Link #28
blewin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
I wonder what Orochimaru wanted with Suigetsu. I reckon this kid is crazy.... even madder than the other one whose blood made the curse seal.
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-03, 02:06   Link #29
Gamma_Sennin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
I wonder what Orochimaru wanted with Suigetsu. I reckon this kid is crazy.... even madder than the other one whose blood made the curse seal.

Oro wanted to fill a pool with suigetsu and skinny dip...
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-03, 14:48   Link #30
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dancing with the devil
Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
I think Orochimaru made Suigetsu a waterguy. And I think he gathered those "kids", including the Sound 5, Yuugo, Suigetsu and Karin as Kabuto to be somehow able to fight Akatsuki - he knew they were after him. He himself wanted to overtake Sasuke's body and I guess Sasuke picked the guys that would be a good addition to himself the same way Orochimaru picked them - good additions to Sasuke's body and abilities.
__________________
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-03, 15:17   Link #31
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
I think Orochimaru made Suigetsu a waterguy.
I disagree on this, Orochimaru's experiments were useless in the end, he only created monsters by using different bloodlines and other things from his experiments. In the end he died as a monster and Sasuke's cursed seal was also undone. In this manga natural abilites (bloodlines, genetic traits) are always stronger than artifically created things, also they are natural while artifical power always has serious weaknesses. I think that all of Sasuke's group have natural abilities, and that is the reason why Orochimaru gathered them. Suigetsu's ability seems to be natural, and seeing how great it is to me it is quite clear that Orochimaru somehow abducted him to make experiments on him. The water tank was most likely a special kind of prison, because Suigetsu would be able to break out of regular prison, it seems he can become quite strong to break out of regular prisons but also he can simply flow out as water from a regular prison. Orochimaru is simply overrated, he used these children to make his experiments, the cursed seal is not Orochimaru's invention, he simply made it from Juugo's blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Sasuke picked the guys that would be a good addition to himself the same way Orochimaru picked them - good additions to Sasuke's body and abilities.
Sasuke himself said to Orochimaru that he is disgusting, so i would not compare Sasuke to Orochi since it is clear that Sasuke never wanted to become such a ruthless monster like Orochi was. Sasuke was disgusted by Orochi's experiments and his way of life and thinking, he also thinks to be superior to Orochi by having a natural power that Orochi wanted so badly.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-04, 04:47   Link #32
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dancing with the devil
Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Sasuke himself said to Orochimaru that he is disgusting, so i would not compare Sasuke to Orochi since it is clear that Sasuke never wanted to become such a ruthless monster like Orochi was. Sasuke was disgusted by Orochi's experiments and his way of life and thinking, he also thinks to be superior to Orochi by having a natural power that Orochi wanted so badly.
The first part was just a suggestion, you know. It doesn't have to be and maybe it's the reason why Suigetsu was interesting to Zabuza that he was made of water, but the second part is what you misunderstood.

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

=) I wanted to say that Sasuke picked the same guys Orochimaru gathered around him on purpose. Not because the intentions of him and Orochimaru are the same, but because either Orochimaru or Sasuke would have used the same body Sasuke's body. This body has strengthes and weaknesses with or without Orochimaru and the team Sasuke picked could be the same Orochimaru planned on. Just a possible reason why Suigetsu, Yuugo and Karin are in the Village of the Hidden Sound.
__________________
AuroraFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 13:35   Link #33
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: on the streets
I am slowly getting bored of watching all those meaningless characters dying. Suigetsu would at least kill Pain and Madara before giving up on himself...
__________________
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 15:18   Link #34
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Konoha
Age: 23
I think that Suigetsu might have the Hyouton.

I think that they killed off Haku, the only character to possess the Hyouton so far, way too soon. The only purpose Haku has had is to remind Naruto about his "precious person" and to introduce Elemental Combinations like the Mokuton.

Now that the series is going back into detail about Zabuza and the Seven Swordsman of the Mist, I think they will go into detail on the Hyouton and have it some way tie into the storyline.

Orochimaru had done experimentations on the First's DNA to aquire the Mokuton, why couldn't he have done the same for the Hyouton. And since we know nothing about Suigetsu's past or the origin behind his powers, we really can't rule anything out at this point.

I think it would be really nice if Suigetsu would have the Mokuton. Naruto and the Leaf Village would have Yamato (Tenzou) and the Mokuton while Sasuke and the Akatsuki would have Suigetsu and the Hyouton. It evens out doesn't it?
__________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(\_/) Copy this bunny to your sigature
(Oo) to help him acheive world domination!
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-26, 15:35   Link #35
El_Negro
El_Negro
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Caribbean
About f**king time!!! Man This guy is just badass, I wonder if there will be a one on one fight against him and Kisame!?
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 04:59   Link #36
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
I see Suigetsu as Sasuke's shield, back in the fight with kirabi Sasuke said it was "like that time", so he's currently standing in Naruto's place. About his abilities, they're pretty well-balanced: he can turn into water, making him immune to physical attacks but also increasing his vulnerability to thunder. Can't tell about mixed elements just yet, I have a feeling he won't have the attention I expect him to...
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:52.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.