AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 61 35.88%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 41 24.12%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 33 19.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 18 10.59%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 5.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.59%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.18%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.59%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.59%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.18%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-11-09, 10:43   Link #121
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
If she was piloting an Ahead, i reckon she could dodge a beam attack. But i'm not sure if the GN-XIII is fast enough, at this kind of range.
She can be fast enough in even a Tieren High Mobility type. It really depends on how long Saji hesitates.
Old 2008-11-09, 10:52   Link #122
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
He DOES suck. It's 50/50 that he could even slightly hit the Ahead, let alone destroying it. He's never done it before!

That just reminded me of the first time I used a firearm; I wasn't even CLOSE to hitting the target.
It is understandable if you are using a handgun, the recoil outweights counterbalance on your hand because of your wrist (speaking from an experience, having fired a rifle, handgun and MG before, all real).

But it is a huge GN cannon with automatic lock-on and target tracking systems. If Saji can't hit that Ahead, he is better of sucking his thumb in the confinement room.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 10:56   Link #123
brightman
Ancient Member

What is up with this discussion? People DODGE BULLETS at close to point-blank range in this show. And we're dealing with fictitious beam technology here.
Old 2008-11-09, 10:56   Link #124
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
It is understandable if you are using a handgun, the recoil outweights counterbalance on your hand because of your wrist (speaking from an experience, having fired a rifle, handgun and MG before, all real).

But it is a huge GN cannon with automatic lock-on and target tracking systems. If Saji can't hit that Ahead, he is better of sucking his thumb in the confinement room.
Unless Louise is actually trying to destroy the cannon directly, she would likely move out of the way really soon. Knowing how fast GN-units move, Saji has 1-2 seconds left before he would miss his chance all together.

It's not about how easy it is to hit something; it's about making up your mind that you are about to kill someone. It doesn't look like Saji was going to fire in the next half-second, so there is a good chance he would just graze the GN-X 3.
Old 2008-11-09, 11:15   Link #125
Celestial
妹ちゃん

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Actually I think it would be most interessting, if Saji indeed kill Louise just to find out who it was he shoot at.

About Hong Long: Is he really Wang's brother, or did she just call him "brother" as some kind of sarcastic remark, because of something overprotective he said? Somehow it sounds strange, that they would give this kind of important information so randomly. Why should she start calling him this way now?
According to the magazines, he is indeed Wang's brother. Biological or not, we'll wait and find out.
Celestial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 11:18   Link #126
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi Send a message via Skype™ to Airi
Quote:
Actually I think it would be most interessting, if Saji indeed kill Louise just to find out who it was he shoot at.

About Hong Long: Is he really Wang's brother, or did she just call him "brother" as some kind of sarcastic remark, because of something overprotective he said? Somehow it sounds strange, that they would give this kind of important information so randomly. Why should she start calling him this way now?
Maybe she says "Onii-sama" aloud because she is thinking about her brother who is dead. You know, sometimes people "speak" with dead people, as they were alive.
I don't think Hong Long is her brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
According to the magazines, he is indeed Wang's brother.
Really? So, I am wrong. >_<
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 11:22   Link #127
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Maybe because she has Nena as her new psychic lapdog and doesn't need him anymore? So she's just dropping the pretense now that he brought the issue up?
Old 2008-11-09, 11:33   Link #128
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I'm surprised that no one is shocked at the fact that both Kati and Summeragi used to work together back in the AEU?
I called it last week but nobody paid attention to it
Old 2008-11-09, 11:38   Link #129
Ryuk

I wonder what forces Setsuna to go trans-am the next episode.. If it's only Mr. Bushido I will be disappointed.

I honestly thought the 00 Gundam would be better than this or maybe it's just Setsuna that sucks.
Ryuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 11:40   Link #130
black_cat1

Quote:
I wonder what forces Setsuna to go trans-am the next episode.. If it's only Mr. Bushido I will be disappointed.

I honestly thought the 00 Gundam would be better than this or maybe it's just Setsuna that sucks.
Well, Alle was shot down by Soma so Setsuna need to rescue him, maybe.
black_cat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 11:46   Link #131
miles316

Smile Nena

Was that the same ship Nena was using in the third episode or is that a container like the combat container used in the last few episodes of the first season. It looks to big to be a core fighter. It was Carrying a couple of large trucks.

Last edited by miles316; 2008-11-09 at 11:58.
miles316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 11:58   Link #132
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestial View Post
according to the magazines, he is indeed wang's brother. Biological or not, we'll wait and find out.
GO SISCON!! Maybe they are just another part of the Illuminati kind of splinter faction in which their identities are masked.

Now we know that they are a the real bad guys. Ribbons is nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Unless Louise is actually trying to destroy the cannon directly, she would likely move out of the way really soon. Knowing how fast GN-units move, Saji has 1-2 seconds left before he would miss his chance all together.

It's not about how easy it is to hit something; it's about making up your mind that you are about to kill someone. It doesn't look like Saji was going to fire in the next half-second, so there is a good chance he would just graze the GN-X 3.
You got a point there though. The human reaction time is 0.03 sec (average default), but then I realised that Saji was slow in squeezing the trigger, so Louise might have a chance to dodge the beam. I don't know though, she is already psychotic charging at the cannon.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 12:11   Link #133
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:

It would be more interesting if he shoots and it just scratches the cockpit revealing that it was Louise piloting. Now that would screw Saji's mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post

What is disappointing? Bushido/Graham is one of the best pilot in the show and it isn't surprising that Setsuna is being overpowered by him. And the full power of 00 hasn't even shown yet. Really I don't get why people think because Setsuna is losing he sucks automatically, especially for the fact that because of the A-Laws' mobile suits the technology gap is smaller.
Old 2008-11-09, 12:15   Link #134
a1047

I heard someone said that MS unit in Kujoh memory is _______ Initium? that appear in 00P.

suddenly it show all unit destroyed and it make up my mind about a theory about

all those unit are terminated by 2nd Generation Gundam or Gundam rasiel?
a1047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 12:19   Link #135
ipernorris

I don't understand what's the deal with Mr Bushido... I mean in episode 5 he said "he's a one-man army"!!!
I know the guy is a very good pilot, but to define himself an army and having the freedom to do as he likes regardless of the orders it seems a bit too much. Did he become an Innovator or what?!?
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 12:20   Link #136
dee32

So Nena brought supplies to the Kataron base. Does this mean CB and Kataron have made some kind of alliance?
dee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-09, 12:22   Link #137
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post

It was just Mr. Bushido. Setsuna was getting overwhelmed in the epilogue so he goes Trans-Am like a little pussy. It's doubtful he's gonna be able to do anything to Mr. Bushido though. That Ahead has hax
Old 2008-11-09, 12:40   Link #138
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
It was just Mr. Bushido. Setsuna was getting overwhelmed in the epilogue so he goes Trans-Am like a little pussy. It's doubtful he's gonna be able to do anything to Mr. Bushido though. That Ahead has hax
If he can't do anything against Bushido then that means Ali can own all their asses.
-Allelujah still pathetically weak. Fact.
-Saji still a douche. Fact. Didn't even get to see if he fired the shot or not.
-Too much Saji drama.
Old 2008-11-09, 12:44   Link #139
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
It seems that Mr. Bushido's Ahead is missing its left arm the next episode
Old 2008-11-09, 13:12   Link #140
sgogeta4

Wow so many Saji/Setsuna/Alle haters... lol. Setsuna is a pretty good pilot, you have to remember he is young though. Ali and Bushido have loads more experience plus they have used an inferior suit. When you fight with the suit holding you back, and get a new one without those limitations, you become an even better fighter than if you just started with that powerful suit. Just think of someone who is blind, they learn to deal with the world in a whole different way. If they somehow are able to regain their eyesight, they will have a huge advantage over someone's who's been able to see the whole time. Similarly, Alle has been crippled by losing his brain waves. To the analogy above, he lost his vision and isn't used to being blind as he was able to see before the accident. He doesn't suck, he is adjusting while fighting a superior super soldier - so of course he isn't doing well. Saji will probably hit but not kill Louise. The sad thing is if Andrei saves Louise somehow it will only strengthen their relationship and weaken Saji's
sgogeta4 is offline   Reply With Quote