AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2008-11-14, 01:38   Link #61
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Credits : ManYou
Old 2008-11-14, 02:05   Link #62
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Heterochromatism & Sound

The raw made me really happy there is lot of Apache in the midst followed by sun sun and Mira Rose . Apache Zanpakuto/Bangles are zomg awesome . Also not sure about this in the anime Apache eyes are shown heterochromatic is that same for the manga As I havnt seen a color spread of Apache. I already shot blanks in the personality department regarding heterochromatism as she is not Bipolar .Does this heterochromatism have something to do with the nature of her release .

Apache looks really cool both Histu and Halibel are getting it on . Her zanpakuto is hollow in the middle . Reminds somewhat of a tuning fork so will her release have some ability to manipulate sound ? I have my suspicion due to the presence of veil like collar around her mouth . Do her abilities involve manipulating sound as her Zanpakuto being somewhat of a tuning fork will amplify it . Just a thought
Old 2008-11-14, 02:15   Link #63
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Chapter's out, from normal places.

Shiro looks okay... no blood or anything. I'd say he's holding on quite well, but who knows. Neither side seems to have gotten a hit yet.

The halibel fraccion don't look like they've released. Their weapons are different, but their physical appearances haven't changed much. Rather than a tuning fork, im inclined to think that its a sai.

Kubo seems to have emphasized hinamori subconsciously calling him Captain Aizen rather dramatically. Wonder why.
Old 2008-11-14, 02:20   Link #64
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Rather than a tuning fork, im inclined to think that its a sai.

Her Zanapakuto has a slight curved edge while Sai are not not curved . Just for similarity sake here is a T.Fork/Zanapkauto

Old 2008-11-14, 02:23   Link #65
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Oh oops. I thought you were talking about sun sun XD
Old 2008-11-14, 02:27   Link #66
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Shooting arrows in the dark ^^ . Halibel's face or mainly mouth is covered by a collar and her zanpakuto is shaped liked a tuning fork she just may have the ability to manipulate sound .

EDIT : Are there any color spreads of Apache in the manga ? I dont recall any but in the anime she is show to have heterochromatic eyes . Anime Orignal I guess

Old 2008-11-14, 02:53   Link #67
medigo

At best I guess Apache is dead, because she did look surprised a lot... but we didnt get to see how Mira and Sun reacted, apart from a single panel
medigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 03:36   Link #68
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

i'm with geta boshi.....i really think Halibel will have a sonic voice similar to Sindel from Mortal Kombat......and she'll use her strange zanpaku-to to amplify her sonic voice or do air sound slices by vibrating the sound in the air ^_^
Hitsugaya_Toushiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 04:27   Link #69
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Aizen's reaction to Hinamori's arrival surprised me. From the closeup of his eyes, Hinamori got his attention briefly

I expected Momo would turn up for the fight slightly deranged. But even though her head's messed up (probably), she was impressive. Anyone out there who's been hating on Orihime for being ineffective in battle should give Momo props for fighting bravely and intelligently when outnumbered. Maybe there's more steel to her than appears at first sight...

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-11-14 at 08:14.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 04:29   Link #70
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Hinamori... -_-'' *sigh*

Anyway, I would have loved to see Halibel say: Just now, I felt a disturbance in the Force. (instead of your spiritual .. something [too lazy to look back]) and Hitsu's reaction would still make sense too.

And why the hell's Kubo focusing on the nooblets? First Kira, now Hinamori and... WHERE IS ICHIGO V ULQ?!
Konpachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 05:41   Link #71
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Lol after Omeda, Kubo-sensei try for Make Momo become badass
Old 2008-11-14, 05:49   Link #72
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius View Post
Lol after Omeda, Kubo-sensei try for Make Momo become badass
I wonder which is harder to believe?
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 06:21   Link #73
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
take out her bun and let her hair flow out, some narrowed Byakuya eyes of quiet bloodlust, a cloak, and her opening line being...
"Where...is Aizen?"

Oh, and something skimpy/tight. That always works for me XD.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY FANTASY!?!?!

TT___TT

Oh yeah, does anyone look past Hinamori's annoying nature and think she's smexy?
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 06:36   Link #74
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
A decent chapter with some foreshadowing.

Quote:
"I felt a disturbance in your physical engergy."
Hmm. I guess Momo arriving will somehow lead to a massive and unexplainable power up for Hitsu.

More realistically, once Halibel figures out the connection she could exploit it. Not that she would need to resort to such drastic measures in the first place, but you never know.

Quote:
Oh yeah, does anyone look past Hinamori's annoying nature and think she's smexy?
This chapter was a bit worrisome for me. Hinamori may pose a problem if Aizen happens to have a soft spot for her. That would lower Orihime's chances.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 07:47   Link #75
NyxOne

Screw Ichigo vs. Ulq, what the hell is going on with Shunsui vs. Stark?
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 07:57   Link #76
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Screw Ichigo vs. Ulq, what the hell is going on with Shunsui vs. Stark?
QFT.

Halibels Fraccion aren't even close to being beaten yet; its incredibly rare for a fraccion to die without releasing (I'm not counting Sazeyls [sp?] fraccion), especially after so much panel time. Im hedging my bets on someone else to join in the 3 vs 2 before it gets resolved

Still, their 3 individual zanpakuto's are quite cool; twin bangles, a sai and what looks like a broadsword/bastardsword...
kooru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 07:58   Link #77
NyxOne

Yeah, Szayel's were expendable...and, again, I believe that, when the smoke clears, we'll see all three of Halibel's group released.
Old 2008-11-14, 08:00   Link #78
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

Thoughts on a 3rd ally? 1st div. Vice? EDIT; just thought, impossible, this is a girly slap-fest....

By the way, slightly off topic, on the subject of fraccions; did zomari have any?
kooru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 08:00   Link #79
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Yeah, Szayel's were expendable...and, again, I believe that, when the smoke clears, we'll see all three of Halibel's group released.
Definaly, This Chapter was a waste of showing off a lame character. God please kill this character off... or atleast Injure her badly.
Old 2008-11-14, 08:08   Link #80
NyxOne

Well, come now- personal opinion, Momo's gotten a lot more awesome.

(Though I admit- spending a panel of a page (not a big deal, but still odd) on "You said Captain Aizen" has me worried.)

@kooru: Nope. Neither did Aaroniero, or Luppi. Yammy doesn't have any, and neither does Ulquiorra...though I do remember something somewhere suggesting that Loly and Menoly might be his Fraccion...

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga