AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

View Poll Results: Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 16 40.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 37.50%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 10.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 2.50%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 5.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.50%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-17, 18:20   Link #1
White Manju Bun
Mad Hatter
*Author

Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 7 Discussion/Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Vampire Knight Guilty, Episode 7.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-11-17, 18:29   Link #2
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Finally, the moment we've all been waiting for!
I watched the raw, so there's much I didn't get, but overall I got the feeling the episode was very nicely done.. extremely tense atmosphere between Kaname and 'Shiki' (I do believe I heard the other name being used in the episode, but not sure 'till I get my hands on the subs) at the start.
Yuuki freaked out as usual.. but it was heartwarming to see her rushing to kaname's arms.

Zero's face at the end made my day. Kaname 1 - 0 Zero (oh, the irony)
Old 2008-11-17, 19:36   Link #3
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

Holy crap
Intense episode was INTENSE!
O___o;;

My heart was beating so fast at the end ( like said before, we all been waiting for this moment xD ) but we finally reached the high point of the story.
The whole KanamexYuuki scene was pretty amazing and damn sexy lol
I think they aced it right this time.

Also Yuuki's freak reactions were great in this episode, I really liked some of the visuals of her transformation. That was cool! xD

My heart can't stop beating, probably one of the best episodes.
*fangirls around *
Old 2008-11-17, 19:49   Link #4
Mirakuru

I agree that this episode was really really nicely done!! While I was watching it I just wanted it to get to the 'part.' xD And Kaname was portrayed so well this episode, he seemed extremely gentle and sweet. There were some switcharoos with the manga in terms of settings and dialogue, but overall I commend the staff, because I also agree that I think this was one of the best episodes so far. =D We had more Rido!Shiki than in the manga, and I loved how the writers were trying to postpone the final scene as much as possible. xD But overall, this was a very heart pounding episode~ I hope the anime still keeps the scene where Rima has a little talk with Shiki. ^^;; I really enjoyed that scene since I like that couple quite a bit~ I also loved the Ichiru-pounding-on-the-casket-thing scene.. gosh the anime is making me like him more and more. xDD At first I thought the anime was going too fast, and I'm still a little concerned with how they're going to fill up the remainder of this season, but.. I'm really looking forward to future events!! <33 *And of course Zero's few scenes were well-done in this episode lol, I can never forget to talk about him xDD*
Old 2008-11-18, 00:03   Link #5
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

And here is why I love this story. And Kaname. I can't wait to hear how people who didn't know what was coming react to this.

To tell the truth, I'm still not that satisfied with Horie Yui as Yuuki, but it will be interesting to see if and how she changes her acting now.

The visuals at the change were good. I just can't help wondering how Yuuki is feeling at this moment. And what she will feel when she learns more. Can't we have the next episode tomorrow, please? lol
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 23). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru), Ben-To (Hana). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki), Kimi no Iru Machi (Rin). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Blade & Soul (Jin Valel), Soul Eater Not! (Meme), Seven Deadly Sins (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Gangsta (Nina), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy), One-Punch Man (Tornado), Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan (Goura), Hidan no Aria AA (Kirin). 2016 ERASED (Kayo), Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu), Ace Attorney (Mayoi), Tanaka-kun (Rino).
Old 2008-11-18, 09:38   Link #6
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Anyone wanna give me a synopsis? Read the manga but would like to know how the anime version turned out...
Old 2008-11-18, 18:14   Link #7
arsinoe74

there's a good summary of the episode at sagakure's journal http://sagakure.livejournal.com/284483.html#cutid1
Old 2008-11-18, 18:38   Link #8
Lunara
Pure Beauty

Even though I do not favor the couple, the KanameXYuuki scene was bittersweet and intense. Yuuki really does go to Kaname as if he takes away all her fears.
Old 2008-11-18, 19:35   Link #9
White Manju Bun
Mad Hatter
*Author

oooooh that was awesome
Spoiler for epi 7:
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2008-11-18, 21:13   Link #10
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Excellent episode. Finally the revelation. The whole episode was slowly building up the awakening and wow, when it happened, I was left speechless. With Rido around, Kaname decided to awaken Yuki first. The bite and kiss scene was really well done. The OST used was beautiful. Now we finally know what motivates Kaname, and what's Yuki's greatest secret. I also like the Zero scenes in this episode, especially the end. He was so angry and then hurt when Yuki told him she's Kaname's sister....

9 out of 10!
Old 2008-11-20, 18:08   Link #11
Captain Roronoa Zoro

hope shiki turns back to normal tho he is kinda cool like tht but stilll....
Old 2008-11-21, 15:42   Link #12
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

WOOT!! plot development is great. i'm happy they got here in a timely fashion. not enough emotion in the last scene though. it was a lot more powerful in the manga.

Ruka almost rape scene was cool.. Kain is definitely a good character.
Old 2008-11-21, 21:02   Link #13
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I thought that scene was really funny. It was really random
Old 2008-11-21, 23:40   Link #14
SemperMalum

One of my favorite characters has always been Kuran Kaname. There's always such a deep look in his character that makes you think what is exactly going through his mind. Every single action he's taken, every single dialogue he's given, every time he's forgiven and forgotten the atrocities that Zero makes against him, has all been for one reason, and you understand the reason at the very moment Yuuki raised her hand up to his cheek.

The music was beautiful and haunting, the visuals were excellent, and I think that scene was probably one of the most well done scenes in an anime, ever, ranked up there at least in my book.
Old 2008-11-22, 09:16   Link #15
Cight

Spoiler for Ep7:

It's an excellent series - it builds everything up so well to these mesmerizing moments.
Old 2008-11-22, 20:53   Link #16
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Not for me , Kaname is a bastard , always looking superior than others and pretentious !!
He piss me off !In the first season i always thought he was his brother and right he's !
Need action - fight in this anime !!(Akatsuki X Ruka will ended up together i think)
Old 2008-11-23, 00:48   Link #17
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Oh, I'm starting to like Kaname now. Oh lol. I was like " Atashi no Oni-sama!!" before Yuuki said it. I was waiting for this moment! and now , at last , Yuuki will become much much cooler than before. Yuukyuuketski!!! ( Get it? )
Old 2008-11-24, 03:23   Link #18
mir
Canta per me...

Send a message via AIM to mir
Fairly good episode, though I found myself liking the Ruka scene more than the "awakening." It felt as if it had more emotion woven into it...
Old 2008-11-24, 05:46   Link #19
Vinak
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
Fairly good episode, though I found myself liking the Ruka scene more than the "awakening." It felt as if it had more emotion woven into it...
yes...rape scenes are much more exciting than somebody coming out of the closet...

hehe I only Kid. I found this episode fairly exciting. I can't wait for the next one.
Old 2008-11-26, 16:14   Link #20
Carlos45

I just hated that episode, since Zero is slowly being left out, which i thin is quite unfair.
Closed Thread