AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-11-21, 17:23   Link #81
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post
SS deciding on who will be the next Commander General. XD!
Unohana Taicho ♥ . She is the strongest entity in SS after Yamaji . Also the fan in me would be so delighted
Old 2008-11-21, 18:19   Link #82
NyxOne

Nanao?

Turn the tables?

Maybe. I just want to see at least ONE Shinigami die.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 18:49   Link #83
Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Nanao?

Turn the tables?

Maybe. I just want to see at least ONE Shinigami die.
Orihime would just have to use her hax to resurrect him/her...let's give Orihime little slack now.
Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 19:25   Link #84
NyxOne

Oh, of course.

Then kill -her-.
Old 2008-11-21, 22:16   Link #85
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
I like this chapter it's really unique.Lazy Vs Lazy
Old 2008-11-21, 22:31   Link #86
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I am just delighted to say Apache looks least fugly of all three . Chimera Parca Gorilla/Monkey with a Snake tail hasn't Kubo used this character design before . This is a NUE the same mythological beast Nue which was associated with Zabimaru .
It doesn't necessarily have to be a Nue; In Greek mythology, a Chimera was a single entity formed by multiple animal parts combined to form one, hence why people usually refer to the Nue as the "Japanese Chimera"...

If anything, Chimera Parca looks like a rip-off of the Final Fantasy X Chimera but with only the bull head...
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 01:31   Link #87
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
Orihime would just have to use her hax to resurrect him/her...let's give Orihime little slack now.
Well, Orihime is in Hueco Mundo, though. Maybe there's a time limit on her hax. If someone in fake K-town dies and it's a while before Orihime gets there, maybe they'd actually stay dead?
Old 2008-11-22, 02:57   Link #88
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I too don't get the reason behind Chimera creation, there is strength in numbers but this doesn't seem to be Kubo's mantra . Also if Chimera was a random summon I would understand but here sacrifice of limbs is required . Also if Chimera dies and there limbs are resurrected it will be too stupid .
I think that the whole Chimera thing was to give an out for both the trio and Ran and Momo. KT seems to operate on the Karmic Scale of Life Expectancy and so far the Trio hasn't been shown to even be as midly evil as team rocket
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 07:09   Link #89
Irkalla
I asked for this

I wonder why all the shinigamis pair up with the same arrancar archetype? No, more like, almost all battles were between the same archetypes until now, wtf? It's really getting on my nerves. The worst one was with Byakuya and that pumpkin, that was just taking it.... to a whole new level.

Also the chimera thingy is pretty damn fugly.
Old 2008-11-22, 07:58   Link #90
kissthestick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
I wonder why all the shinigamis pair up with the same arrancar archetype? No, more like, almost all battles were between the same archetypes until now, wtf? It's really getting on my nerves. The worst one was with Byakuya and that pumpkin, that was just taking it.... to a whole new level.

Also the chimera thingy is pretty damn fugly.
Halibel and hitsugaya arent really alike, but yeah i agree most of the matchups are
kissthestick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 08:44   Link #91
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissthestick View Post
Halibel and hitsugaya arent really alike, but yeah i agree most of the matchups are
And then Halibel turns out to have ice based abilities, I mean duh, look at her warmth preservation jacket!!!
Old 2008-11-22, 09:20   Link #92
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissthestick View Post
Personality-wise, they seem similar. They're both calm, serious and no-nonsense (but they don't quite come off as arrogant like Bya and Zomari) and they seem closer to their subordinates than most.

But physically, yeah, they're different as night and day. One's a tall buxom blonde and the other's a white-haired midget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3
I think that the whole Chimera thing was to give an out for both the trio and Ran and Momo. KT seems to operate on the Karmic Scale of Life Expectancy and so far the Trio hasn't been shown to even be as midly evil as team rocket
Lovable, quirky mini-bosses. You can't kill them off...unless they happen to be the Ginyu squad.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 10:23   Link #93
NyxOne

It doesn't matter if they "show themselves" to be evil or not, Apache and co. are evil just by what they are- they're Arrancar, enemies of Soul Society, and, Chimera or not, they're gonna die.
Old 2008-11-22, 10:59   Link #94
Calca
Brina!

Yama-Jii has to be left alive because he knows where the key is.

He may find himself in a position where he has to tell Aizen where it is since they definately won't wipe out Karakara.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 11:26   Link #95
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post

But physically, yeah, they're different as night and day. One's a tall buxom blonde and the other's a white-haired midget.

I wonder if the Chimera thing takes a hit or damage to the extremties of that were used to make it. Will Sun-Sun, Apache and Mila Rose get hurt too?
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 11:34   Link #96
NyxOne

Does that matter when they're probably going to kick it in the next couple of chapters?
Old 2008-11-22, 11:41   Link #97
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Does that matter when they're probably going to kick it in the next couple of chapters?
I like the fighting.... So it matters, because I like to speculate. I am wondering if dismembering them (it) is the key? Maybe Haineko could rip their limbs off? I could just be thinking to much.
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 11:50   Link #98
NyxOne

Well, if that's the case, the fight'll turn out to be more stupid...or weird than it's already set up to be.

"Cut off his arms and left leg! He'll die and they'll die too!"
Old 2008-11-22, 11:58   Link #99
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post

Quote:
It doesn't matter if they "show themselves" to be evil or not, Apache and co. are evil just by what they are- they're Arrancar, enemies of Soul Society, and, Chimera or not, they're gonna die.
I'm guessing Kubo see's Soul Society and Hueco Mundo as Bleach counterparts to Heaven and Hell. If that were the case, then like Heaven and Hell, they go on existing alongside eachother forever in some kind of cosmological dualism. I think Grimmjow hinted at a coexistance between Shinigami and Hollow in his fight against Ichigo, although *Aizen* seems to have thrown the Bleach bible right out of the window. Regardless there's a good chance some arrancar will survive this war and return to HM to continue with their daily business...with or without Aizen, Gin and Tousen.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 12:22   Link #100
NyxOne

Er...the Espada are all set to die with the slim exception of Stark, and three of the last four Fraccion in known existance have essentially screwed themselves over.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion