AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-19, 01:59   Link #501
Marka13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Someone better start making some gifs from the new ep
especially the Sasha + Vasilissa scene!
__________________
Marka13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 02:02   Link #502
Bordix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
Yes! Thanks but, can it be a little faster?
__________________
.
Bordix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 19:47   Link #503
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Can someone male an avatar with smiling Accelerator fron new episode? It is when Last Order fell and he started to smile before going into bad mood and leaving.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 22:51   Link #504
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 30
freebie

__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 05:23   Link #505
zaeraal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
freebie

Claiming this one, thanks

EDIT : i added this to my signature :
Code:
[SIGPIC]Thz matty543 for sig[/SIGPIC]
Thz matty543 for sig.
but still i can't see my own signature even after i relog, is there some timeout, or something?
(Yes i uploaded it before)

Last edited by zaeraal; 2011-03-18 at 03:40.
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 05:40   Link #506
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Claiming this one, thanks

EDIT : i added this to my signature :
Code:
[SIGPIC]Thz matty543 for sig[/SIGPIC]
Thz matty543 for sig.
but still i can't see my own signature even after i relog, is there some timeout, or something?
(Yes i uploaded it before)



Why not just copy and paste it?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 05:51   Link #507
zaeraal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post


Why not just copy and paste it?
Tried that now and it works, thanks.
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-09, 05:57   Link #508
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 30
good to see it works ^^
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-09, 08:14   Link #509
Kyouka
Is Here
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 24
avatar of itsuwa please?
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 18:34   Link #510
Pyuun
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Oh! I liv- Ohhh Gelatin Dessert~
Can I have one of Touma running in the new opening?

Somewhere from between :35 - :46?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzXCt...layer_embedded

Thanks!

Could you also make a sig of Accelerator yelling kihara-kun and shotgunning that one guy from the lastest episode?
I forget where exactly it was in the episode.

I giggled so much when he yelled that. xD
Pyuun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 14:17   Link #511
Yorg
レベル 告片
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 告片
Send a message via Skype™ to Yorg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyuun View Post
Can I have one of Touma running in the new opening?

Somewhere from between :35 - :46?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzXCt...layer_embedded

Thanks!

Could you also make a sig of Accelerator yelling kihara-kun and shotgunning that one guy from the lastest episode?
I forget where exactly it was in the episode.

I giggled so much when he yelled that. xD

didnt know what verson you wanted so i did two of them for you Enjoy!!


<-----i tryed looping this the best i could.Him running the loop is fine it's just the background.
Or there is this one

Last edited by Yorg; 2011-03-11 at 17:53.
Yorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 05:40   Link #512
FFXFan13
Swag Level: Glasses
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Scotland, UK
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Can someone male an avatar with smiling Accelerator fron new episode? It is when Last Order fell and he started to smile before going into bad mood and leaving.


Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouka View Post
avatar of itsuwa please?



Last edited by FFXFan13; 2011-03-12 at 06:43.
FFXFan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 10:07   Link #513
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Can I use this one?
Or can you make other versions of Itsuwa? I want them so badly
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 10:51   Link #514
FFXFan13
Swag Level: Glasses
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Scotland, UK
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Can I use this one?
Or can you make other versions of Itsuwa? I want them so badly
Go ahead, and while I could make others, I can only make static images, sorry
FFXFan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 11:13   Link #515
Kyouka
Is Here
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 24
ill use this one hehe can you make a avatar from the second op?
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 11:35   Link #516
FFXFan13
Swag Level: Glasses
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Scotland, UK
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouka View Post
ill use this one hehe can you make a avatar from the second op?
Sure, so long as you don't mind it being static
FFXFan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 12:02   Link #517
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
can someone make an avi gif with black borders where accelerator is has his wings and is holding kihara and it shows him talking at the same.


this scene

I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 13:09   Link #518
FFXFan13
Swag Level: Glasses
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Scotland, UK
Age: 22





FFXFan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 13:15   Link #519
Yorg
レベル 告片
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 告片
Send a message via Skype™ to Yorg
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
can someone make an avi gif with black borders where accelerator is has his wings and is holding kihara and it shows him talking at the same.


this scene
Spoiler:


you know just a picture like that really doesnt help the graphic designers that doesnt watch the anime that's why at the start of the thread we ask for a episode # and also time line..were not wizards.

Please specify episode and timeframe of the GIF
1. We're not mind readers. We do not know what you want, so give us something specific to work with. Be detailed about the description and make sure you keep the timeframe something like 2-3 seconds long.

Last edited by Yorg; 2011-03-12 at 13:40.
Yorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 13:45   Link #520
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The 305
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorg View Post
[/spoiler]

you know just a picture like that really doesnt help the graphic designers that doesnt watch the anime that's why at the start of the thread we ask for a episode # and also time line..were not wizards.
ep 22

around 19:49.

sorry for that.
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avatars, signatures

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.