AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-12-17, 22:34   Link #101
Chaos2Frozen
Ano Waza...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Where was this from?
It was suppose to be this episode

After their little meet the parents session, Touma-Index-Mikoto took a little walk where Mikoto confronts Index about always being around Touma. To which Index reply that she wasn't always around Touma and have gaps where he had disappeared and wondered if Mikoto was the one who was with Touma all the time- To which she denies of course.

~"I think 'DINOSAUR' might be one of my favorite words for a punchline."~
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-18, 03:41   Link #102
Chaos2Frozen
Ano Waza...!

“…You really like smoking, huh?”

“A world without nicotine and tar is no different from Hell. For such a pious man like me, how can I fall into Hell?”

“You might want to reflect on your life before saying that.”

Old 2010-12-18, 18:30   Link #103
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Sherry and Orsola:

Quote:
“Duru duru…oh my, wait a sec, Sherry! Sherry! There’s handwritten information regarding the Vatican security on this page.”

“YOU! Didn’t I tell you so many times not to eat muffins in the library?”

“But it’s already this time now. Want a light snack?”

“IT’S NOT ABOUT WHETHER I WANT IT OR NOT! I SAID NO EATING ALREADY, SO STOP CHEWING ON THAT MUFFIN!!”

“But this is the muffin that my Amakusa friends specially made for me. It includes food rituals that heals my wounds and replenishes my energy. My body hasn’t recovered yet, you know.”

“Ch, stop changing the topic—idiot! Don’t tell me that that dropping food scraps on the floor is also another important part of the Amakusa—”
Old 2010-12-19, 00:38   Link #104
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL

Himegami and Komoe:

Quote:
“…Himegami, is there anything troubling you? Sensei is willing to hear out your troubles!”

“It’s not exactly troubles.”

Himegami removes her lips from the cup,

“Kamijou-san seems to be a bit weird. It’s like he’s distracted.”

“Hgn. Now that you mention it, he did seem a bit anxious. However, isn’t it because the next match is starting?”

“…But, that feeling…”

Himegami pauses for a while.

She has personally felt this especially tense atmosphere before. It’s when a certain boy with just a fist faces an alchemist that has almost god-like powers and is trying to kill him. For those that he wants to protect, for victory, he’ll even let his right arm get cut just to turn it into a fighting force.

But—

“Maybe I’m thinking too much.”

“??? What’s that supposed to mean?”

Himegami stares at Komoe-sensei, who gives a puzzled look, and thought rather irritatedly,

(But if it’s just about Daihaseisai, this shouldn’t be happening.)

Komoe-sensei looks up and stares at the black-haired girl who’s drowning in her own thoughts. She tugs at Himegami’s shirt from the bottom, saying,

“In other words, you’re mindful about Kamijou.”

“—”

Himegami suddenly froze.

The fruit juice in Himegami’s hand nearly dropped out, as she reveals a rare look of panic, and grabs it again.

“This is true, but the way you’re saying this is too direct, and may cause a misunderstanding.”

“Isn’t it like this?”

“…Then, is Komoe-sensei mindful about Kamijou-san?”

Komoe-sensei nearly falls on the ground, when there’s nothing around. The miniskirt of her cheerleading attire nearly flips up, but luckily, nothing was exposed. She forcefully looks up,

“Wha…what are you saying, Himegami! As Kamijou’s homeroom teacher, sensei has to educate Kamijou! Eve…eveeven if I’m mindful about Kamijou, it’s because I’m worried for his future. The way you say it may cause a misunderstanding instead—”

“This is what I meant.”

“…”

Komoe-sensei kept quiet. Himegami extends that hand of hers that doesn’t have the drink and grabs Komoe-sensei’s thin arm. She confirm whether Komoe-sensei, who fell onto the floor, is injured, and after doing so, seems to feel relieve as she squints her eyes.

“However, it’s better to prevent saying it like that. My relationship with Kamijou isn’t that good. If misunderstood, Kamijou would be troubled.”

Eh? Komoe-sensei’s face changes slightly.

“Haha, it’s because Himegami thinks like this, that you avoided talking about the night walk in front of Kamijou? You already read through the tour guidebook that was handed out seriously. To a certain extent, a night walk is an exciting war for students that can be compared to the day events.”

During Daihaseisai, there will be large lights festival that would be held after sunset, which involves neon lights and lasers. Also, there will be a decorated car and mobile stage procession after the matches. As Daihaseisai accepts television sponsors, the scale of this procession can’t be underestimated. Also, there will be several actors participating as well.

The board of directors of Academy City would normally ban anyone from going out at night, and has set all traffic to stop when school has completely closed. But for today, they even promote night tours. Though it’s not like those large-scale events seen on Christmas day or Valentine’s day, it’s still an event favoured by the students.

But,

“It’s impossible.”

Himegami denies it flatly.

“For someone like me, even if I suddenly invite him, Kamijou-san would be surprised. It’s not suitable. So I guess I shouldn’t ask him.”

When she slightly squints her eyes, Himegami looks rather gentle. At the same time, she seems to be somewhat depressed.

For Komoe-sensei, she loves to see students having such a troubled expression.

“It’s not like this. Kamijou may be a bit surprised, but it’s a pleasant one. Kamijou would be happy to see you happy, and he’ll be sad if you’re sad. He’s that kind of a child. Sensei is very clear about this.”

She looks up at the student who’s much taller than her.

“So, if you invite Kamijou to an event which you’ll feel happy to be at, he’ll be happy as well. as long as you say that it’s the night walk, there wouldn’t be any problems.”

Hearing this, Himegami blinks her eyes.

Her normally emotionless face now looks rather surprised.

Himegami gently shakes the transparent cup that has fruit juice in it. Then, she faces Komoe-sensei and squints her eyes to form a smile that can’t be detected easily.

“No, I don’t want to.”

“Humph! Sensei is trying her best to encourage the cowardly Himegami-san, why are you so stubborn?”

“Anyway, I won’t invite him.”

Seeing Komoe-sensei go red with anger, Himegami silently lets go of the pressure on her shoulders.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-19, 10:18   Link #105
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
“…You really like smoking, huh?”

“A world without nicotine and tar is no different from Hell. For such a pious man like me, how can I fall into Hell?”

“You might want to reflect on your life before saying that.”
Stiyl needs to watch Constantine.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 02:38   Link #106
Chaos2Frozen
Ano Waza...!

“Unabara…!!! You bastard had a chick already back home, yet you dare to come to Academy City and try to pick up girls from Tokiwadai Middle School ?!”

“That’s not it, the ‘sibling’ relationship here is just something like a sempai-kouhai one in the cabal !!”

“In other words it’s a not blood-related one ? Isn’t that every man’s ultimate dream nyaa ?!!”

Old 2010-12-22, 20:30   Link #107
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Musujime said to Accelerator, who’s leaning against the wall near her,

“Brothers or sisters, these things are getting chaotic. Seriously, we’re about to go onto the battlefield, can’t they consider how we feel right now?”

But Accelerator didn’t respond to her.

Musujime looked at him in a surprised manner, then noticed Accelerator’s lips are moving slightly.

After listening closely,

“(… Being dragged around by brats younger than you, everyone came through that way. No matter how ridiculous this is I don’t have a right to interfere with this stuff.)”

“Sheesh, am I the only person in this GROUP that isn’t a pervert?”

As soon as that was said, Accelerator, Tsuchimikado Motoharu and Unabara Mitsuki instantly directed their sight on the one that spoke – Musujime Awaki.

As one – completely as one – they said in a tone as if it’s only natural:

“This exhibitionist shotacon girl actually sees us as perverts.” “Yeah nyaa.” “You’re right.”

“Whaaa?! *cough cough cough cough* Wh-wh-wh-what do you people have as proof to say others are a shotacon?!!”

Faced with this onee-sama-like and huge-chested high school student girl, all three indicated it’ll take too long to explain while shaking their heads. As if saying they knew all along but only didn’t mention it for the sake of politeness.
I really want a third season now. GROUP is awesome.
Old 2010-12-22, 20:34   Link #108
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
I really want a third season now. GROUP is awesome.
Great to see accel with a comedy role XD
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-11, 07:52   Link #109
Ashaman

This from volume 14

Quote:
After a bit, Kamijou, one of the three idiots, started speaking.

“But…”

His gaze was set with resolve.

“But Aogami Pierce and I were arguing over whether red bunny girls or black bunny girls were better. And then Tsuchimikado comes in and starts saying some ridiculous crap about white bunnies being the best ones!!”
Old 2011-01-11, 08:25   Link #110
Chaos2Frozen
Ano Waza...!

^

This. This right there.

If I ever come out with another toaru fic, this has to be in it somehow ! Lol, ridiculous crap...

Old 2011-01-12, 07:03   Link #111
Kyouka
Is Here

Accelerator

who the hell do you think i am
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 07:22   Link #112
Chaos2Frozen
Ano Waza...!

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not from Remnant Arc

"And how dare you still live!! You've got to be kidding me, bitch!!"

In any case, he started to kick on the groveling woman's stomach. Even as he looked at her, Accelerator felt no compassion.

"Too bad, You should know who you're messing with bitch."
**splat!**

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-01-12 at 07:40.
Old 2011-01-12, 07:26   Link #113
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL

Spoiler for Before:

Spoiler for And after:
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-12, 07:32   Link #114
Chaos2Frozen
Ano Waza...!

^

Don't worry Touma, just go back and play [Assassin's Creed 2] and you'll learn all you need to know about Italian, bene?

(...Plus Venice >.>)

Old 2011-01-13, 20:25   Link #115
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
^

Don't worry Touma, just go back and play [Assassin's Creed 2] and you'll learn all you need to know about Italian, bene?

(...Plus Venice >.>)
They certainly do say alot of Italian lines in that game. So it would be a lucky break for him

Index really does know how to mess up Touma and get him to go insane
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-29, 08:24   Link #116
Ashaman

This, I think, speaks volumes of pre-amnesia Touma.

Quote:
Kamijou laughed. “I don’t want to be the hero…” He smiled as he unwrapped the bandage around his right hand and revealed the Imagine Breaker. “I AM the hero.” Muttering and chuckling to himself, he placed his hurt and tired right hand on Index’s forehead. Although his hand can negate miracles of god, he cannot use it to fight off the delinquent thugs. He cannot use it to improve his test scores. He cannot use it to get a girlfriend. Thus, he assumed that his right hand was worthless.

But now, it’s different. If it’s able to save the life of the tortured girl in front of him…what a wonderful right hand it would be.
Old 2011-01-29, 09:29   Link #117
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
This, I think, speaks volumes of pre-amnesia Touma.
Kamijou laughed. “I don’t want to be the hero…” He smiled as he unwrapped the bandage around his right hand and revealed the Imagine Breaker. “I AM the hero.” Muttering and chuckling to himself, he placed his hurt and tired right hand on Index’s forehead. Although his hand can negate miracles of god, he cannot use it to fight off the delinquent thugs. He cannot use it to improve his test scores. He cannot use it to get a girlfriend. Thus, he assumed that his right hand was worthless.

But now, it’s different. If it’s able to save the life of the tortured girl in front of him…what a wonderful right hand it would be.

You lie Mr Kamijou Touma, just how many girls have fallen for you!!Literally over 9000.

Last edited by kaizerknight01; 2011-01-29 at 09:43.
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 04:50   Link #118
Chaos2Frozen
Ano Waza...!

Spoiler for Episode 17 greatest hits:

Old 2011-02-05, 06:13   Link #119
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend

From episode 17 Misaka's conversation:

"Mi-Misaka says ..."
"Is anything wrong , 19090? asks Misaka- huh?" saw 19090's uniform and started to pull down the shirt (I'm not sure how to call that brown thing that looks like a vest.) "There's enough space for two fingers to get in Misaka 10032 makes an emergency report."

"All Misaka should be identical. Misaka 13577 shows astonishment."

"How about the bust size and other sizes? Misaka 10039 suggests for a complete close-up examination."

"Well , there will be some variation from eating patterns and work out" said the frog-faced doctor.

"So has she been doing what they call a diet secretly from the other Misaka? Misaka 10032 continues to question."

"Come to think of it , 19090 has been seen continuously reading a women's magazine. Misaka 13577 remembers."

"That time , she had secretly obtained information that if you put a ring from a man you love on your ring finger on your left hand you are in the winner side. Misaka 10039 leaks this information at the appropriate time."

"Ring ... Winner ... Misaka is ..."

"If you do the same as 19090-san , won't you have the same variation?" said the doctor with frog-face.

All Misaka were watching 19090 with evil eyes.

"Misaka is following advice from its critical analysis ability , and shall escape! Says Misaka ..." saying that the other Misaka caught her.
Old 2011-02-05, 21:02   Link #120
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author

Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
"The time for revolution has come." Declares Misaka 10032 here.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote