AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-11, 13:02   Link #3661
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiemma View Post
Spoiler for Misaka Mikoto so hot:
*cough* *hack* *choke*

Wait, wut? Where did this come from now? Because that sure as heck looks like official art.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 13:30   Link #3662
Crown_Clown
Crowned Clown
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Age: 23
Might be one of Kuroko's many fantasies. *shrugs* If it's official, that's the only clear solution I could think of. Aside from that, maybe it was just a really good artist?
__________________
Crown_Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 13:46   Link #3663
Ritsu026
Ritsu's boyfriend
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: in Ritsu's hands
Age: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
*cough* *hack* *choke*

Wait, wut? Where did this come from now? Because that sure as heck looks like official art.
it was in Kuroko's fantasies in the 3rd Railgun special when they were on the beach
__________________
Ritsu026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 14:35   Link #3664
faiz blaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Two new ones from Kiseki Himura. The guy has been on a Mikoto-streak lately.

Spoiler for mikoto-streak:


Himura is great with females, but for some reason he can't do males very well. That being said, his "Touma" is turning out pretty much alright.
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 15:59   Link #3665
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Mikoto, Index and Touma in winter clothes by Chuya Kogino.
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 18:41   Link #3666
Crackabad
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Spoiler for manga:


but to who?....lol
__________________
Crackabad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 20:06   Link #3667
Hooves
♣~Sleepy~♣
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Xanadu
Age: 20
Send a message via Skype™ to Hooves
Index just astonishes me with the winter clothing there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackabad View Post
Spoiler for manga:


but to who?....lol
I din't understand it at first, but then I remembered the rivalry and understood it maybe she was "just kidding" about her "just kidding"
__________________
MyAnimeList (Hoovesahoy)
Avatar from: Hooves
Signature from: Patchy
Hooves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 21:07   Link #3668
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Mikoto, Index and Touma in winter clothes by Chuya Kogino.
That's the manga artist right? How I wish Index and Touma's causal clothes would be made real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I din't understand it at first, but then I remembered the rivalry and understood it maybe she was "just kidding" about her "just kidding"
Funny, I notice that Index is relatively nice to the other girls even though they have a 'connection' to Touma, but with Mikoto it's like she sensed her status was being threaten
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 21:28   Link #3669
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Funny, I notice that Index is relatively nice to the other girls even though they have a 'connection' to Touma, but with Mikoto it's like she sensed her status was being threaten
No, that time Index was angry because in comparison to the clone she met before(10032? Check Vol. 3, Index has a very good impresion of Misaka Imouto) Mikoto's attitude towards Touma was far to be polite.
It seems Index doesn't likes other people abusing verbally o phisically Touma... except Index herself .
__________________

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 21:30   Link #3670
Crackabad
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That's the manga artist right? How I wish Index and Touma's causal clothes would be made real



Funny, I notice that Index is relatively nice to the other girls even though they have a 'connection' to Touma, but with Mikoto it's like she sensed her status was being threaten
haha now that u mention it, i see wat u mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Index just astonishes me with the winter clothing there.



I din't understand it at first, but then I remembered the rivalry and understood it maybe she was "just kidding" about her "just kidding"
haha thats wat i think,
just like in the newest episode where imouto tells mikoto that she cant be honest with herself. its so tru
__________________
Crackabad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 21:43   Link #3671
Qikz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 24
Is there any really good fanart of Misaka's imoutos together? I've rekindled my love for them after this latest episode.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 22:40   Link #3672
kevin93
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Mikoto, Index and Touma in winter clothes by Chuya Kogino.
full image
__________________
kevin93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-11, 23:18   Link #3673
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Mikoto's attitude towards Touma was far to be polite.
It seems Index doesn't likes other people abusing verbally o phisically Touma... except Index herself .
Like I've said... Her status was being threaten

Touma is more attracted to girls who give him the greatest misfortune (Person theory)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin93 View Post
full image
Awww... I was hoping Accelerator would wear his alternate outfit...

Spoiler:


...But I suppose winter is the theme.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 00:03   Link #3674
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
Spoiler for GROUP:

That last one makes me wonder what would happen if you put Accelerator in moe-blob K-ON. Seriously, can you imagine that? Mio would just faint by seeing him smile.
Maybe Accel can play the castanets?
__________________
The One Who Has Snuffed God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 00:15   Link #3675
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Fan Makes Toaru Majutsu no Index's Gekota Mobile Phone
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 00:32   Link #3676
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Spoiler:
^
Spoiler for Accelerator:



Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
That last one makes me wonder what would happen if you put Accelerator in moe-blob K-ON. Seriously, can you imagine that? Mio would just faint by seeing him smile.
Maybe Accel can play the castanets?

No man, Accelerator is totally the lead guitarist, can you imagine the kinds of solo he would produce if you put an axe in his hands?! With [Redirection] on he would do "Through the fire and the flames" better than the original !
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 01:03   Link #3677
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
^
Spoiler for Accelerator:


No man, Accelerator is totally the lead guitarist, can you imagine the kinds of solo he would produce if you put an axe in his hands?! With [Redirection] on he would do "Through the fire and the flames" better than the original !
Then in the corner, you'd have the creepy student council president going, "Accelerator-tan~!"
__________________
The One Who Has Snuffed God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 12:24   Link #3678
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Academy City
I've always thought that GROUP would have made an awesome band. Something like Accel on guitar/vocals, Tsuchimikado on drums, Awaki on bass, and Etzali being on second guitar or keyboard.

Someone go write a fanfic of this, please.
__________________
SuzushinaYuriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 13:29   Link #3679
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
I've always thought that GROUP would have made an awesome band. Something like Accel on guitar/vocals, Tsuchimikado on drums, Awaki on bass, and Etzali being on second guitar or keyboard.

Someone go write a fanfic of this, please.
I would, but I've got no musical knowledge whatsoever and I've got a few projects I got to finish.

Though I'll write this down somewhere in case I ever get the time.
__________________
The One Who Has Snuffed God's Crack.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 13:30   Link #3680
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Spoiler:


I'm really digging this artist's style...
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
images

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.