AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-07-28, 19:47   Link #1581
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
It may be late but....Happy Birthday Touma .
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2013-07-28, 20:29   Link #1582
dniv
Nintendo Haters I'm ready
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
It may be late but....Happy Birthday Touma .
Lol Happy B-Day Touma!!!
dniv is offline  
Old 2013-07-29, 00:43   Link #1583
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Ente Isla
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Lol Happy B-Day Touma!!!
happy birthday touma, lol
__________________
Friendship and Rivalry. These two have it
Bakaizer is offline  
Old 2013-07-29, 00:55   Link #1584
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Happy belated birthday, Touma.
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline  
Old 2013-07-29, 00:58   Link #1585
dniv
Nintendo Haters I'm ready
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
happy birthday touma, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Happy belated birthday, Touma.
May you have extra-special misfortune today
dniv is offline  
Old 2013-07-29, 16:47   Link #1586
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
I was late, but today is still a great day for a BURGER-DAY, Kamijou.
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline  
Old 2013-08-04, 01:40   Link #1587
greensoulreaper
こんにちは
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Hopefully he'll get some good deals on eggs...and not run into any kind of electrifying troubles.
greensoulreaper is offline  
Old 2013-08-05, 10:57   Link #1588
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
hey guys remember this poll?well a person in railgun fan-arts forum found this and look at the results(its the cell phone poll that shows the results of the votes and mikoto had about 36424 votes, its the TAMNI phone poll) touma did horribly.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2j5zx1g&s=5

Last edited by Goldzero; 2013-08-05 at 11:16.
Goldzero is offline  
Old 2013-08-05, 18:21   Link #1589
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
hey guys remember this poll?well a person in railgun fan-arts forum found this and look at the results(its the cell phone poll that shows the results of the votes and mikoto had about 36424 votes, its the TAMNI phone poll) touma did horribly.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2j5zx1g&s=5
When was this done? Before or after the railgun episodes with him?
GreyZone is offline  
Old 2013-08-05, 18:40   Link #1590
julioalqae
the pragma
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: bandoeng
Send a message via Yahoo to julioalqae
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
When was this done? Before or after the railgun episodes with him?
nope... a long before that.......

i thought it has already discussed before that this cellphone survey didn't show any legit fact because of the sample is pretty segmented..........to a anime viewer....
__________________
julioalqae is offline  
Old 2013-08-05, 18:45   Link #1591
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
hey guys remember this poll?well a person in railgun fan-arts forum found this and look at the results(its the cell phone poll that shows the results of the votes and mikoto had about 36424 votes, its the TAMNI phone poll) touma did horribly.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2j5zx1g&s=5

And your point for bring this up again is... ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline  
Old 2013-08-05, 19:09   Link #1592
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And your point for bring this up again is... ?
i just thought i show it again because the last time we saw this poll allot of people were wondering about the number of votes and to see if its a legitment poll or not. though i got a question was this done during the index movie or not cause i can't seem to remember when we exactly brought this up. "plus" this poll does show quite the evidence that Japanese fans might not like him either and i have seen many of them trashing kamijou as well even though its still somewhat hard to understand what their saying even with my "Google Translator" i was still able to come up with what they are stating though i guess.

Last edited by Goldzero; 2013-08-05 at 19:20.
Goldzero is offline  
Old 2013-09-22, 17:04   Link #1593
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
never-mind ignore the poll up there in my previous post(its been proven to be a poor one in describing the characters popularity besides a few).

can someone answer this question to me(while im reading the novels it says somewhere in "tv trope" that accelerator stopped looking up too kamijou as a hero in NT 6 and i was curious which part of the volume was it in) and if you can copy and paste it for me in message in my account that be great. i just want to know the reason since im rechecking again in NT 6 and i can't find it with all of accelerator scenes.

Last edited by Goldzero; 2013-09-22 at 17:35.
Goldzero is offline  
Old 2013-09-22, 17:41   Link #1594
Ilidsor
Angelerator
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
He still does. Tvtropes is wrong. That happens a lot, people put up made up interpretations like they are facts. Consider this scene from NT7:

Spoiler for Nt7:
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic112299_1.gif
Ilidsor is offline  
Old 2013-09-22, 17:46   Link #1595
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
He still does. Tvtropes is wrong. That happens a lot, people put up made up interpretations like they are facts. Consider this scene from NT7:

Spoiler for Nt7:
oh thanks. i had it figured that something was wrong since i can't find it in NT. i would hate to see two of my favorite having one of them losing respect to one another.
Goldzero is offline  
Old 2013-09-23, 07:21   Link #1596
allfictions
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Canada
Age: 19
Stopping putting Touma on an unreachable pedestal doesn't mean Accelerator lost his respect of him, how did you get that?
__________________


Phenomena that can be explained in words cannot be described as absurd.
allfictions is online now  
Old 2013-09-23, 13:22   Link #1597
dniv
Nintendo Haters I'm ready
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Stopping putting Touma on an unreachable pedestal doesn't mean Accelerator lost his respect of him, how did you get that?
Tv Tropes said that before. I saw TV tropes say a lot of other things which are *slightly* wrong about Toaru series. I think TV tropes may be slightly reliable in general, but when it comes to Index... sadly it doesn't seem so reliable. It's probably because it would take so much work to fill in all of the tropes reliably for Index/railgun/accelerator...
dniv is offline  
Old 2013-09-23, 14:58   Link #1598
Ilidsor
Angelerator
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Tvtropes is good for big picture stuff, and it's really entertaining to read the tropes themselves, but not every little thing will be right. Also there tends to be people who dislike series going to them and editing them. I remember how the Index laconic used to be insulting until I got it changed.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic112299_1.gif
Ilidsor is offline  
Old 2013-09-23, 15:32   Link #1599
Birdway
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Agree, there was a nasty shipping wars where some edits included:

Quote:
- Mikoto being Touma's official's gf.
- Mikoto being able to face Acqua.
- Touma telling Mikoto about the magic side and GRS... on vol.16.
- Mikoto fighting Gabriel/Misha.
- Accelerator did split Russia in 2.
Madness!
__________________
Birdway is offline  
Old 2013-09-23, 16:54   Link #1600
Goldzero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Stopping putting Touma on an unreachable pedestal doesn't mean Accelerator lost his respect of him, how did you get that?
stopping putting touma on an unreachable pedetal what? wait what was the scene you were trying to explain cause i i know you just made some typing errors.
Goldzero is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.