AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Umineko

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-01-02, 21:50   Link #261
Apathy
does not compute
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Spoiler for episodes 3 and 4:


Sorry for asking so much.
Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 22:37   Link #262
kj1980
kaii~...kana? kana?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 33
Considering that we now know more about the characters in Umineko by EP4, shall we go and create a character discussion thread which can serve as a base to carry out an all-inclusive Umineko discussion rather than limited to each episode?
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-02, 23:18   Link #263
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Canada
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to ClockWorkAngel
Probably discussion for some key members, but more than likely a broad one.

I wish we had a subforum, would be much easier.
__________________

Credit To Risa-chan!
ClockWorkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 00:14   Link #264
Ithekro
Warning
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 36
Since there is An anime coming....that would be when Uminko gets a major subforum. Right now without one things are spread out between places, but is gathering up about as many threads as Higurashi (minus all the episode polls/debate threads).
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai! Signature by ganbaru
Rena's Saimoe Take Home List 2014: Dairenji Suzuka.Misawa Maho.
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 05:20   Link #265
Rias
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
Spoiler for episodes 3 and 4:


Sorry for asking so much.
Spoiler for Eva and Siesta Sisters + ep4:
Rias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 05:33   Link #266
Apathy
does not compute
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Ah, I get it now. Thanks~

Although,

Spoiler for name, etc.:
Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 08:55   Link #267
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
Spoiler for name, etc.:
Spoiler for :
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 09:34   Link #268
Apathy
does not compute
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Ah. .___.

So,

Spoiler for Kinzo:
Apathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 09:41   Link #269
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*´∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Hm. .
Spoiler:

Can someone explain this ? Does it means, when the ceremony began, Kinzo's already dead ? Or is it something else ?
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 12:47   Link #270
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Saitama, Japan
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangxu View Post
I don't really trust her monologue, after all, the entire purpose of her soliloquy was to reflect her jealousy and grudge on Asumu as far as I recall. She didn't go into too much detail regarding her miscarriage, I think there's much more to what Kyrie said in Ep. 3.
Indeed, there isn't anything that force us to take all monologue as face value. However, the thing is that considering the context (her own thoughts without any attempt to explain to anyone, Leviathan included), it would be kinda plointless to add such detail if it is something totally crafted by the witch side. Well, of course, there are much more information to get from Kyrie, but heh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980 View Post
Considering that we now know more about the characters in Umineko by EP4, shall we go and create a character discussion thread which can serve as a base to carry out an all-inclusive Umineko discussion rather than limited to each episode?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Since there is An anime coming....that would be when Uminko gets a major subforum. Right now without one things are spread out between places, but is gathering up about as many threads as Higurashi (minus all the episode polls/debate threads).
I will agree with Ithekro: it isn't the best timing to create such threads, especially with the lack of a proper common environment. Therefore, it will clutter a lot the games sub forum (which is already the case with the current threads).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
Ah, I get it now. Thanks~

Although,

Spoiler for name, etc.:
Spoiler for about Maria's stuffed animal:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Hm. .
Spoiler:

Can someone explain this ? Does it means, when the ceremony began, Kinzo's already dead ? Or is it something else ?
This is explained in the beginning of episode 4 and confirmed in the tea party
Spoiler for End spoiler of Episode 4, MAJOR:



Since my summaries take too much time, I assume people would like a quick draft of the "dead" in episode 4, so here is a quick summary of the "ceremony" in episode 4.

Spoiler for Episode 4, order of the massacre and some details:


I will still write some summaries, but as I said, I believe most people would prefer to see an overview of the murders this time around.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2009-01-03 at 13:03.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 13:22   Link #271
Ithekro
Warning
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 36
Why is there no third twilight?
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai! Signature by ganbaru
Rena's Saimoe Take Home List 2014: Dairenji Suzuka.Misawa Maho.
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 13:25   Link #272
Kets
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Why is there no third twilight?
Because the third twilight in the epigraph is the part where it says "Praise My Name".
Kets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 13:28   Link #273
Licky
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
a question

Spoiler for for ange:
Licky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 13:34   Link #274
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Saitama, Japan
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Licky View Post
a question

Spoiler for for ange:
That is tricky to explain, but let's see

Spoiler for End of Episode 4, concerning Ange:


I think Rias might have a better explanation than mine.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2009-01-03 at 14:08.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 13:55   Link #275
Ankoku-chan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my own little world...
Send a message via Yahoo to Ankoku-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Note that the tati shows his corpse in a gruesome shape (he has literally a gigantic hole in the chest).
Ew, what does that look like? o_O
Ankoku-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 14:06   Link #276
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Saitama, Japan
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankoku-chan View Post
Ew, what does that look like? o_O
Well, here is a screencap of the tips. I really don't want to imagine how it would look like if they show that in the anime.

Spoiler for episode 4, corpse:
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 14:21   Link #277
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Well, here is a screencap of the tips. I really don't want to imagine how it would look like if they show that in the anime.

Spoiler for episode 4, corpse:
There are a lot of scenes (compared to Higurashi) that I have no idea how they are going show in the anime.
Like the "Dinner Party" in episode 2 or the red and blue text.
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 14:51   Link #278
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 25
I imagine red/blue text in the anime will be shown scrolling in the background as the characters speak, or the screen would go blank and just have the text on it (think Evangelion, among others).
k//eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 15:01   Link #279
Rias
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
That is tricky to explain, but let's see

Spoiler for End of Episode 4, concerning Ange:


I think Rias might have a better explanation than mine.
I don't think I can explain it better than you do, as you already explained most of the stuff Only points, or speculations I want to add was,
Spoiler for 1998 Ange and Gretel in ep4:


Ange is the key to quite a few unsolved mysteries in ep4...both in the meta world and in 1998.


@Sterling01: Why do I have the feeling that they are just going to leave them out...kinda like the text in Matsuribayashi-hen for Higurashi.
Rias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 15:33   Link #280
Ankoku-chan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my own little world...
Send a message via Yahoo to Ankoku-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rias View Post
I don't think I can explain it better than you do, as you already explained most of the stuff Only points, or speculations I want to add was,
Spoiler for 1998 Ange and Gretel in ep4:


Ange is the key to quite a few unsolved mysteries in ep4...both in the meta world and in 1998.


@Sterling01: Why do I have the feeling that they are just going to leave them out...kinda like the text in Matsuribayashi-hen for Higurashi.
There was text in Matsuribayashi-hen? XD
Ankoku-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.