AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-11-28, 00:05   Link #41
NoLongerSane

But you do know that when this creature is defeated, you are going to have three faccion that are going to be without their left arms.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 00:07   Link #42
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Eh....if Allon dies, that means those 3 are dead as well.
Old 2008-11-28, 00:15   Link #43
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for Manga:

Allon looks awesome Matsumoto looked really hurt, part of her stomach is missing . Who would have thought Momo would save Matsu just to get pawned . Is Kubo taking a page from Kishi's Book when did Kira become stronger than Matsu ? . I am not going to inane power levels but with confidence Kira has is frightening . I hope its not a classic case of Cptn Koma to the rescue at the end . Guess Iba isn't popular he has not got any chapter time so far .

Ukitake looked awesome he was like a KungFu master toying with lilinette whilst sitting . Ukitake is really turning out to be cooler than we expected. I thinky Lily has already released or about to release next chapter .
Old 2008-11-28, 00:20   Link #44
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Rangiku and Momo got tag blasted in a single blow
Ukitake is laughing at Cero's and Fraccions
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 00:21   Link #45
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Why do I have this feeling that the reason that Allon was created was to give Ikkaku another chance to redeem himself. That or Komamura pulls double duty as to take out fraccións that are beating up VCs.
This is my initial thought as well. I see this as Ikkaku redemption time. I just can't see weaklings like Kira or Hisagi winning and it is just a waste to use a captain on Allon. Who knows, maybe a captain does step in though or more of the missing VC's we haven't seen.
TeNMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 00:25   Link #46
Langus
Optimus Prime

Wow... talk about graphic. I took me a good minute of looking at the page to go "wow... he actually cut her body in half" *shudder* I feel horrible for her. That's just a disgusting wound. I wonder what Gin would do if he knew she was dying hmmmm....

Also, Ukitake's face = PRICELESS! Awesome
Old 2008-11-28, 00:26   Link #47
Glacial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Spoiler for Manga:
YES! My thoughts exactly :/

(at least, I'd hope the only people who post in here or read the thread now are either a. expecting to be spoiled or b. have read the chapter already)

Quote:
Ukitake looked awesome he was like a KungFu master toying with lilinette whilst sitting . Ukitake is really turning out to be cooler than we expected. I thinky Lily has already released or about to release next chapter .
I always had a feeling Ukitake and Shunsui didn't get enough moments in the spotlight considering their power levels. I'm just hoping we get what we've been waiting (for a long time!!) for (we being Shunsui/Ukitake fans ofc!)
Glacial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 00:33   Link #48
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Ku Ku Ku As an Ukitake fan I am delighted by this chapter . I haven't been happier Silver-Locks FTW . That aside I am taken aback by Ukitake's no nonsense side . Leaving the Kaien incident all the times we have seen him relaxed and in control . But these chapter we are seeing a confident and extremely motivated . Ever since the fight started he has trash talked and talked down to Lilinette. Not that I object but this side of his personality is previously unseen .

Though I must say Ebil Ukitake is refreshing and has his own charm . I like EBil Ukitake
Old 2008-11-28, 00:40   Link #49
Slayerx

well while i expected it to be strong, it was stronger than expected... pretty awesome moment when Masumoto lost her right side... unfortunately that save at the end was terribly predictable...

And ukitake is rather entertaing in his "fight" with linette (who has a pretty nice sword)... i'm kinda expecting linette to release and be surprisingly powerful... though if she was actually be around for a while, it would be better character development for her to find herself unable to get in a hit and thus forced to realize her place... though that's only worthwhile if she lives longer than this current arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Well, the arrancar we saw get killed with zanpakuto, it didn't seem like their spirits moved on, like what happened with Acidwire and Shreiker. Aaroneiro melted, but when Noitora and Tesla died, their bodies remained on the ground and didn't dissolve like hollows who have been purified. Noitora mentioned that the arrancar can never find redemption, so it might be impossible for them to be purified. Instead their existence just ends... sucks for them.
hmm, interesting, i don't seem to recall Noi saying that, do you recall when he said it?

though this still doesn't mean anything good as far as cycling souls goes... i mean, the birth of an arrancar means that all the souls and hollows used in its creation has gone to waste. And they in turn survive by eating human souls and hollows, both of which are meant to go to soul society... speaking of which, how has nel survived that whole time; not hard to imagine that her fraccions have been feeding her, though another possibility is that in her child form she can survive like the small hollow animals

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
Don't know why you are surprised
Bleach is one of Shonen Jumps heavy hitters
One Piece, Bleach and Naruto
These three are always in competition for the crown every week
the surprise stems from bleach beating out naruto and one piece when it's the least interesting at the moment... out of the 3 of them, bleach seems to be the least interesting of them all; really, this "war" is rather tame and slow moving compared to what's going on in naruto... and One piece is currently doing marvelous build to their own war

frankly, i wish we had some real character build up and focus on these fraccions... y'know get a better feel for who they are and see them long enough so that we actually develop some level of attachment... if we got that, then we might be more interested in their fights...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacial View Post
Oh, and they left their posts guarding the pillars? Hi.

This would mean that at least one is unguarded, two if Yumichika is still a bit knocked out from what Kira did...
indeed... the ONLY reason i did not foresee kira and Hisagi showing up out of the like 4 or so other people that could have showed up to save the day was because i THOUGHT they needed to stay and guard the pillars and guarding the pillars was not something for a captain to be doing (so out of the 5 over at the pillars i figured komoruma would be the one to leave)... leave a pillar unguarded and any random hollow could show up and destroy the thing... had i figure they could leave the pillars i would have placed Kira at the top of the list because of his connection to momo

Masumoto and Hinamori getting beaten and someone saving them at the last second... seriously, 2 VC's outnumbered 2-to-1?... as predicable as the sunrise... sure, maybe i didn't expect allon to take them out alone so easily (pretty good i mgiht say as we saw masumoto get a piece ripped out of her), but it did not change that i felt like the girls would loose and need saving, and that is what was important; the only question was "how they would get beat" and "who would save them"... and their was like half-a-dozen possibilities for saviors...

it's hard to feel like the characters are in danger when there are so many people free to jump in a save them... i mean, atleast in las noches we did not consider the captains saving everyone, because we didn't know they were around...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 00:44   Link #50
Phenomenal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
the surprise stems from bleach beating out naruto and one piece when it's the least interesting at the moment... out of the 3 of them, bleach seems to be the least interesting of them all; really, this "war" is rather tame and slow moving compared to what's going on in naruto... and One piece is currently doing marvelous build to their own war

frankly, i wish we had some real character build up and focus on these fraccions... y'know get a better feel for who they are and see them long enough so that we actually develop some level of attachment... if we got that, then we might be more interested in their fights......
We get character development from The Vice-captains
Bleach's battles are going well,
people are just impatient cause they want to see the heavy hitters take the stage now
Nothing much has happened in Naruto the past two chapters
Nothing much has happened in One Piece either
Bleach is truly the only one taking steps forward right now.
Old 2008-11-28, 00:58   Link #51
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

if Kira and Hisagi do manage to defeat Allon. I would have to say Kt like Kishi propagates PeePee > Gina . I not a fan of all the 2 female VCs in picture I dislike them hardcore . But this BS wasn't expected from KT , the same manga ka who gave us Uno Yoru Halibel Soi and Nel.

For the time-being lets bask in the awesome of Zen Master know as Ukitake
Old 2008-11-28, 01:02   Link #52
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
We get character development from The Vice-captains
Bleach's battles are going well,
people are just impatient cause they want to see the heavy hitters take the stage now
Nothing much has happened in Naruto the past two chapters
Nothing much has happened in One Piece either
Bleach is truly the only one taking steps forward right now.
I would agree with Nartuo but One Piece had a good build up arc and introduced a new Shchbukai.

Past few chapters for Bleach have been a bit bland but this chapter imo is pretty good. Finally something(?) that actually hurt the good guys.
Old 2008-11-28, 01:05   Link #53
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Just a friendly suggestion Lets not get into a debate regarding which series is the best . You can continue that discussion in PMs or Visitor Message, this isnt the place . ^o^
Old 2008-11-28, 01:06   Link #54
Phenomenal
Banned

Quote:
For the time-being lets bask in the awesome of Zen Master know as Ukitake
Ukitake will stand in heaven!!
Old 2008-11-28, 01:08   Link #55
SeanQ

I wonder what Hitsugaya is thinking right now...
________
Exhibitionist

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:31.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 01:12   Link #56
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

They probably won't be able to beat Allon, and will just end up going after the 3 fraccion. And it dies when one of them is killed or whatever. Funny how 3 girls = 1 manly monster.

Lilnette and Stark should just become like Nel/Pesche/Dondo.

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 01:14   Link #57
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

His heart is torn in two he is facing an Epiphany Should I make a mad dash at Aizen for harming Momo or Rangiku ? : D

Sean Q
Spoiler for Space:
Old 2008-11-28, 01:17   Link #58
viperx116

So what was the point of Hinamori showing up only to end up getting her ass kicked?
viperx116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 01:18   Link #59
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
all i have to say about this chapter is "OUCH! THATS GOTTA HURT" by Rengiku's side being ripped out clean and the FALCON PUNCH to the chest at Momo

but I did expect Yourichi to show up but this is good too Mr.69 is my fav VC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
They probably won't be able to beat Allon, and will just end up going after the 3 fraccion. And it dies when one of them is killed or whatever. Funny how 3 girls = 1 manly monster.

Lilnette and Stark should just become like Nel/Pesche/Dondo.
yea but none of those girls looked actually, GIRLY, they all looked like they could be men.... thus the ugly ass monster.
Old 2008-11-28, 01:19   Link #60
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:
if Kira and Hisagi do manage to defeat Allon. I would have to say Kt like Kishi propagates PeePee > Gina . I not a fan of all the 2 female VCs in picture I dislike them hardcore . But this BS wasn't expected from KT , the same manga ka who gave us Uno Yoru Halibel Soi and Nel.
Yeah, but, even they have had relatively little chances to show off their awesomeness. Nel didn't even get to finish Nnoitra before she poofed back into a chibi. Yoru couldn't finish her fight because it was against Soi, and then she couldn't finish her fight against Yammy because she had to take care of Orihime. Soi's kill was a Fraccion. Halibel just barely started fighting. And Unohana hasn't fought at all.

I will only accept Matsumoto being pwned and rescued by the guys if Kubo intends to use her later on in another fight and she gets to have her moment of pwning someone.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga