AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-11-28, 04:16   Link #81
Bordix

Ukitake is just sitting their smiling while teasing a girl when he can help other guys especially matsumoto and hinamori...
Old 2008-11-28, 04:18   Link #82
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Meh, just another thing for the anime to censor... ;_;
but they showed up how kenpachi cut away teslas arm . They could at least animate a bit of it.

BUT SHIT MAN, RANGIKU

yeah, I think it's just because of the fear she felt after seeing that 'minotaur' shit... and i believe tha kubo would show us a lot more if he didn't had a limit of 20 pages in SJ

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 04:58   Link #83
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
Ukitake is just sitting their smiling while teasing a girl when he can help other guys especially matsumoto and hinamori...
Well obviously Ukitake is the real evil. Aizen is just his clone (which explains his two swords). Once Aizen is defeated, his body will turn back into Ukitake's left hand weapon.

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 05:53   Link #84
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

While I was thrilled to see some good people get beat to near death in one blow, I thought were gonna see a captain take care of chimera but alas, more drag with VCs!
Old 2008-11-28, 07:25   Link #85
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Rangiku.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! D:

Without Inoue... how can she survive?! HOW?!
Old 2008-11-28, 08:37   Link #86
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photonbeam View Post
Just a thought, if Allon got hit for more than a 100 times by Kira's zanpakutou, wouldn't he be able to move?
considering that Matsumoto couldn't block Allon, and Momo barely got her sword up in time, I'm doubting kira would be able to get that many hits in...

Someone has already said it, but Im thinking Allon is Ikkaku pwnsauce.... He's the only VC bar Iba that has seen combat in this fight and hasn't shined yet....

So yeah, Ikkaku or Iba for winz here
kooru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 09:03   Link #87
neshru

This has to be the first chapter of bleach that has impressed me in a long while. And the sad thing is, this is the only way this manga is able to revive my interest anymore. Even more sad, I'm sure Matsumoto is gonna survive.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 09:08   Link #88
NyxOne

And even MORE sad, Allon's probably going to die at the end of 337.

Unless he kicks both Hisagi AND Kira's asses, which would be incredibly appealing because we get to see villains tear shit up, but it'll probably go something like this:

* Kira gets the shit beaten out of him but gets key hits in with Wabisuke.

* Hisagi downs the immobile Allon with his blade-frisbee.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 09:16   Link #89
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
I just read Kubo Tite's other work and this Chimera Parca thing is somewhat the same as Balmunk's Amantine from Zombie Powder.

Mila Rose, Apache and Sunsun cut/ripped their left arms = summoned Allon.

Balmunk ripped his right arm = summoned Amantine.
Old 2008-11-28, 10:04   Link #90
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Kira and Hisagi huh? Didn't see that coming. I was hoping Matsumoto and Hinamori would defeat the chimera themselves or least get saved by someone we haven't seen fight yet. Utitake vs. Lilinette is so one-sided it's good (reminds me of Chad vs. Shunsui)

But man, the chimera holding a chunk of Matsumoto's flesh in its fingers...that was hardcore for Bleach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
hmm, interesting, i don't seem to recall Noi saying that, do you recall when he said it?

though this still doesn't mean anything good as far as cycling souls goes... i mean, the birth of an arrancar means that all the souls and hollows used in its creation has gone to waste. And they in turn survive by eating human souls and hollows, both of which are meant to go to soul society... speaking of which, how has nel survived that whole time; not hard to imagine that her fraccions have been feeding her, though another possibility is that in her child form she can survive like the small hollow animals
Noi said that in chp 313 during his flashback, but the meaning was vague. Whether he was actually talking about the fact that arrancar can't be purified is just my speculation. Even so, it's implied that arrancar don't have to feed. They can feed for the hell of it, like Yami, but they don't have to worry about regressing to gillian and it doesn't seem they can evolve by eating hollow after becoming arrancar, so there's no need for them to devour souls. Right now, the arrancar are enemies more because they follow Aizen, rather than being a threat to the soul cycle.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 10:20   Link #91
NyxOne

Eh...maybe Lilinette will be coerced out of fighting. I mean, if her cero alone is weaker than a mere menos'...

Then again, she may have a decent release.
Old 2008-11-28, 10:24   Link #92
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
But man, the chimera holding a chunk of Matsumoto's flesh in its fingers...that was hardcore for Bleach.
Did you see how small it looked in that...."things" fingers? I know it's hard to get a sense of relative size due to them all standing in mid-air at different distances, but if half her waist is held between two fingers, and matsumoto seems quite tall for a woman in bleach, then Allon must be freaking huge....

Plus, that thing gives me the creeps, what with its lack of mouth, facial structure or facial emotion.... Matsu was right about what it feels like to look at it....
kooru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 10:26   Link #93
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Eh...maybe Lilinette will be coerced out of fighting. I mean, if her cero alone is weaker than a mere menos'...

Then again, she may have a decent release.
Her release won't be much stronger. Their normal phase should be a good indication of how strong they are.
Old 2008-11-28, 10:28   Link #94
NyxOne

Ah, well. Looks like hopes of her surviving have risen, anyway.

And Allon is creepy...

...But am I one of the few that found it sort of funny when he was looking around everywhere upon being summoned?
Old 2008-11-28, 10:54   Link #95
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
I also think Allon must be freaking huge.
Old 2008-11-28, 11:29   Link #96
Langus
Optimus Prime

I think he looked more like a ravenous attack dog waiting for the command to 'attack' from its master...
Old 2008-11-28, 11:39   Link #97
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
I must say I was taken back by the graphics in this chapter, taken back does not mean disappointed, to see Matsumoto feel her impending pain then to be disfigured in that way, was a shock. Because it was unexpected…..but that is cool, it kept the series from being boring…. Hinamori also getting taken down almost feel sorry for her, now that Kira and Hisagi are here she can go heal Matsumoto. Man great stuff…. NOW the real story Ukitake…. Another Captain we very rarely see fight ...I know we had a small chance early on in the series… but I really did not know he was as smooth as he is…. He is being depicted with that Byakuya type of sexy cool …This will be an interesting fight, but I would have preferred him taking on another type of opponent, Lilinette I know she is Starks’s Faccion and she is will probably release into a Big Badass and she will give him a good fight...but is she still worthy of a Captain of his magnitude.. He is one of the original Captains; I know he is sickly but still he is captain level … I can see it now back at the captain’s meeting Hitsugaya I fought Habiel … Ukitake I fought the Girl, Lilinette..-IMO- it Just isn’t Right .. you know where I am going with this … let me stop now … Overall a great chapter..
Old 2008-11-28, 11:55   Link #98
NyxOne

Well, Lilinette may have a good release.

Or she could just be incredibly weak even in Resureccion form.
Old 2008-11-28, 11:58   Link #99
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

that's was different, that was completely unexpect. But it was pretty awesome, I wondering how they are going to do that in the anime.
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 12:02   Link #100
NyxOne

And...Hinamori can't "go heal Matsumoto". Did you see the SIZE of Allon's fist, TO HER STOMACH?

Seriously, I don't discount the very high probability of that strike breaking her ribs and fucking up her internal organs.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga