AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-04-16, 22:24   Link #921
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Lind View Post
Ep 4: Trolled HARD
Seravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 04:35   Link #922
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Lind View Post
Ep 4: Trolled HARD
Oh boy, what happened? I'm scared now
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 04:41   Link #923
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Oh boy, what happened? I'm scared now
Spoiler for ep4:
Seravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 06:31   Link #924
Hypernova
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Age: 29
World class trolling is world class indeed.

-Laughed when Butterfly said he's getting married after this.

-That pack of cig look modern no matter how you see it, how the heck did they get it?
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 07:21   Link #925
Daniel Lind
ロック・オン!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Quote:
-That pack of cig look modern no matter how you see it, how the heck did they get it?
Not like it was completely devoid of anachronisms before.
Daniel Lind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 10:22   Link #926
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Unless Koumori appeared in full french maid garp, I assume the episode sucked.
SquirrelLuvsPnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 11:41   Link #927
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
World class trolling is world class indeed.

-Laughed when Butterfly said he's getting married after this.

-That pack of cig look modern no matter how you see it, how the heck did they get it?
Let's just look at it this way, there is a reason for everything.
BTW for the people wondering, from what I know, Nisio never refers back to this fight in the original series so don't expect to see some sort of flashback. I just hope this means that we might get some sort of extra in the DVD.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 12:05   Link #928
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
episode 4: Shichika's sister is super scary and his life style will togame is a thing to get jealous of. The battle is also cool
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 12:27   Link #929
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
episode 4: Shichika's sister is super scary and his life style will togame is a thing to get jealous of. The battle is also cool
You can definitely see the Rena in Nanami.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 12:41   Link #930
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
I watch the raw so I can't understand completely what shichika and togame are talking about in the end. But I think I'm missing something after watching it..... the battle of shichika. I only got to see his sister go crazy on the battel field. But the preview in episode 3 doesn't shows up.... I feel like I've been cheated.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 12:50   Link #931
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I watch the raw so I can't understand completely what shichika and togame are talking about in the end. But I think I'm missing something after watching it..... the battle of shichika. I only got to see his sister go crazy on the battel field. But the preview in episode 3 doesn't shows up.... I feel like I've been cheated.
Yup that's the geez of it.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 12:55   Link #932
Sol Falling
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 26
lol, that sounds like a pretty humongous troll indeed, but I can't say I mind too much if the effect is to have Nanami return and make it awesome. Can't wait for subs.
__________________
Seasonal enjoyment ratings:
Yama no Susume 100/5 :: Sora no Method 20/5 :: Shirobako 20/5 :: Yuuki Yuuna 15/5 :: Mushishi S2 90/5
Winter:
Yuri Kuma Arashi 24/5 :: Kancolle 24/5 :: Koufuku Graffiti 80/5
God-tier yuri oneshot mangaka: Minase Ruruu
Sonohana twitter follow campaign: mikajyo_info :: rewards (anime adaptation if they reach 50000!!)
Exceptional shoujo manga: Last Game
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 13:03   Link #933
Kunagisa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Oh boy, what happened? I'm scared now
Awesome hilarious things happened~~~!
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 13:57   Link #934
SquirrelLuvsPnut
Kill on sight
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
If Koumori really did die on the island in the first episode, do you think Nanami,
A. Left him to rot.
B. Buried him.
or C. Ate him?
SquirrelLuvsPnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 15:03   Link #935
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 28
Nanami is in it? This episode is automatically awesome then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrelLuvsPnut View Post
If Koumori really did die on the island in the first episode, do you think Nanami,
A. Left him to rot.
B. Buried him.
or C. Ate him?
D. Stuffed him. She must be lonely, all alone on that island.
__________________
Rize and Kaneki
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 15:11   Link #936
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrelLuvsPnut View Post
If Koumori really did die on the island in the first episode, do you think Nanami,
A. Left him to rot.
B. Buried him.
or C. Ate him?
Clearly you didn't watch the episode yet.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 16:15   Link #937
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
nananami is a sweet girl. She even make a grave for all of them and I mean all of the nin nin that comes on the island. But really she's scary. And I want to know how did shichika do on his battle because.......... the whole island is been remodeled thanks to his battle. I mean it will be probably too awesome and I was really waiting for it till the end of the time but........... I didn't see it. I just got cheated... well oh well I got to see a ultra genius girl in action but really she is one scary woman and another thing that reminds me of not to get closer on girls. They are scary.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 16:30   Link #938
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
nananami is a sweet girl. She even make a grave for all of them and I mean all of the nin nin that comes on the island. But really she's scary. And I want to know how did shichika do on his battle because.......... the whole island is been remodeled thanks to his battle. I mean it will be probably too awesome and I was really waiting for it till the end of the time but........... I didn't see it. I just got cheated... well oh well I got to see a ultra genius girl in action but really she is one scary woman and another thing that reminds me of not to get closer on girls. They are scary.
I especially like the way she smiled when the ninjas confronted her, it was so evil.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 16:39   Link #939
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
she is scary! even the smile is scary. First it was a small smile but it grow bigger or longer but it turn into like she's having fun. She is super genius. Like a girl wielding a sharingan copying every move the enemy show to her. She is danger level max for me! I need nagasumi barrier level max to avoid her. And even shichika is like a toy rug in front of her sis. He also admitted how strong is his sister.

Plus when she drive those claws........... when she twist that neck..............I'm getting chills.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 17:11   Link #940
Sol Falling
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 26
lol, guys, as glad as I am that this conversation is happening I still have to say that some people haven't yet watched the episode. That includes me. So while I wouldn't want a discussion of Nanami's awesomeness to get modded, some spoiler tags might really be appreciated.
__________________
Seasonal enjoyment ratings:
Yama no Susume 100/5 :: Sora no Method 20/5 :: Shirobako 20/5 :: Yuuki Yuuna 15/5 :: Mushishi S2 90/5
Winter:
Yuri Kuma Arashi 24/5 :: Kancolle 24/5 :: Koufuku Graffiti 80/5
God-tier yuri oneshot mangaka: Minase Ruruu
Sonohana twitter follow campaign: mikajyo_info :: rewards (anime adaptation if they reach 50000!!)
Exceptional shoujo manga: Last Game
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, adventure, comedy, edo setting, light novel adaptation, nishio, romance, tragedy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.