AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-12-03, 05:45   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 337 Discussion

Quote:

Quote:

* Kira begins to help Hinamori and Rangiku since he is a former member of the 4th division, both girls are in a critical condition.While this was happening Hisagi was fighting the enemy but he is punched hard in the body and also ends up in a bad condition.

* Iba rushes in to help but is attacked instantly. Hisagi was injured badly and got thrown away carelessly.Allon is preparing to attack Kira but Yama-ji cuts him off with an attack of his own.

* Yama-ji: "How shameful, shinigami letting the general captain fight before them."

Credits : SuirenShinju / SpaceCat / JojoHot

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-12-05 at 10:09.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 06:21   Link #2
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

eesh...is it that bad that they have Yama-ji do something else? o_O
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 06:22   Link #3
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

Buh.....wha.....gah.....

Grand, Ol' Yama vs the illicit offspring of 3 fraccion....

Still, hopes up for the extended spoiler....
kooru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 06:30   Link #4
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Oh ffs. When are these battles going to end. I want Espada vs Captains...an d at this rate that won't be seen until the new year.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 06:33   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

We don't see Matsumoto dieing @_@ WTF and just happy the other VCs couldn't do much as it would reflect badly on the duo . I can Predict Yamaji Vs Aizen long times away
Old 2008-12-03, 07:09   Link #6
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
I'm happy Yama-ji finally intervened. I've been complaining for a couple of chapters now that a commander shouldn't sit idly by letting his minions be sliced up. Good for Kubo, and good for Yama-ji that he got off his ass.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 08:15   Link #7
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I was hoping for spewed guts and entrails from Ran's inside . At least a sneak peek, the sadist inside me is disappointed . As Kira is from 4th he may have very well healed or saved Rangiku from eminent danger : (
Old 2008-12-03, 08:41   Link #8
Animecentred

Woo, go Kira. Gin will be most pleased
Old 2008-12-03, 09:13   Link #9
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
A classic case of hax guy on a rampage showing off his infallible superiority, until another hax guy intervenes and demonstrates just how awesome he is by making the original haxor look very mediocre. Great way to empower an important character without revealing the power levels and clarifying the unknown. I...was hoping for something like this to happen, since it would have made no sense for either Kira or Hisagi to stand a chance against this Allon guy.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 10:08   Link #10
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
I just want to see some shinigami die... even just VC's... hell just named one would be fine... is it too much to ask? all the hype surrounding arrancars are but a thing of the past...
Old 2008-12-03, 10:09   Link #11
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
A classic case of hax guy on a rampage showing off his infallible superiority, until another hax guy intervenes and demonstrates just how awesome he is by making the original haxor look very mediocre. Great way to empower an important character without revealing the power levels and clarifying the unknown. I...was hoping for something like this to happen, since it would have made no sense for either Kira or Hisagi to stand a chance against this Allon guy.
yah i wanted something of this to happen as well. It would be better if kira didnt even get a chance to hep anyone.. making death for someone more likely... oh well. Yamamoto stepping in is bringing Kubo back up in my books. after last chapter...i think the sky is clearing up for Bleach, now all we need is nanao and thats it.
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 10:14   Link #12
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Didn't expect Yama-jii would fight against Allon.
Old 2008-12-03, 10:17   Link #13
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I'm glad we get a chance to bask in Yamamoto's wrinkly, scarred awesomeness but thing's are getting a little repetitive when the rescuer's rescuers have to be rescued.

Allon is powerful, but really he didn't seem like something 2 or 3 VC's couldn't handle if they worked together and fought strategically. Kira and Hisagi were just beginning to show some skill, kinda disappointing they were brought back down so quickly. And Iba still hasn't really done anything cool.

I was hoping the VC's would defeat Allon and Yamamoto would be saved for Barragan and/or Aizen.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 10:37   Link #14
Kakashi
カカシ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Allon is powerful, but really he didn't seem like something 2 or 3 VC's couldn't handle if they worked together and fought strategically. Kira and Hisagi were just beginning to show some skill, kinda disappointing they were brought back down so quickly. And Iba still hasn't really done anything cool.
Are you kidding? Two VC's did try to handle that thing and got handled. Besides, Kira and Hisagi winning against Allon would have male superiority undertones, especially when Matsu and Momo are of the same rank.
Old 2008-12-03, 10:38   Link #15
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

What I don't get about all of you is why you want Rangiku to die?

Don't get me wrong, I also want at least one shinigami to die, but not Rangiku,
I mean she is HOT!!!! ,who would want her to be taken out.At least hope for someone else to die but not Rangiku, what's wrong with all of you.
Old 2008-12-03, 10:44   Link #16
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

I think Yama-ji will slice the thingie in one shot. Let us seeeeeee his RATATABA!

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 10:45   Link #17
Kakashi
カカシ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankel View Post
At least hope for someone else to die but not Rangiku, what's wrong with all of you.
We have been starved of death. Anyone will do! And if a hot person dies you know it's serious.
Old 2008-12-03, 10:45   Link #18
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
Quote:
What I don't get about all of you is why you want Rangiku to die?

Don't get me wrong, I also want at least one shinigami to die, but not Rangiku,
I mean she is HOT!!!! ,who would want her to be taken out.At least hope for someone else to die but not Rangiku, what's wrong with all of you.
It's because the author placed her in a position where death is reasonable. We want the story too make sense so someone who's in a position where death should follow should die.

I don't like Mayuri and I like Matsumoto. But if in the next chapter Matsumoto gets healed and stands up while Mayuri suddenly drops and dies (for some absurd reason), I'd rage because it doesn't make sense.
Old 2008-12-03, 10:47   Link #19
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

We are going to get a color spread once again for Bleach . Will be about the new movie IMO

Quote:
We have liek access to FREE Hentai from lot many years that's why
Old 2008-12-03, 10:52   Link #20
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Are you kidding? Two VC's did try to handle that thing and got handled.
Because they were basically gawking at the sudden appearance of Allon and then got taken by surprise due to his speed. Kira and Hisagi arrived after seeing how strong Allon was. They knew what they'd be dealing with. IMO, the situation didn't come off as being so hopeless that having them get saved seemed like the only possible option, but apparently it was.

Quote:
Besides, Kira and Hisagi winning against Allon would have male superiority undertones, especially when Matsu and Momo are of the same rank.
Too late for that. All the strongest characters are men anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n
It's because the author placed her in a position where death is reasonable. We want the story too make sense so someone who's in a position where death should follow should die.
What? You mean having a massive, gaping wound? That's the equivalent of a cat scratch in a series like this. Now, if Rangiku started having flashbacks then maybe I'd be worried, but slowly dying of massive blood loss...uh-uh.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga