AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-12-03, 12:32   Link #41
NyxOne

...No, I'm responding to you.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 12:47   Link #42
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
...No, I'm responding to you.
...killing me at the same time. Just let it go...please.
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 12:48   Link #43
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Vol 36 Cover

Before I forget Vol 36 Cover . HQ will be out Tommorow : )

Credits : Zangetsu01

READ LIKE THIS

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-12-03 at 12:59.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 13:44   Link #44
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Of all the fraccions' , Halibel's lieutenants have been by miles the most effective. Does this mean we can rekindle speculation about her being espada number1? Or did those hopes die when she drew Hitsu as her opponent? If she takes care of Hitsuguya quickly, there's still time for her to take on a stronger captain.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 13:46   Link #45
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Of all the fraccions' , Halibel's lieutenants have been by miles the most effective. Does this mean we can rekindle speculation about her being espada number1? Or did those hopes die when she drew Hitsu as her opponent? If she takes care of Hitsuguya quickly, there's still time for her to take on a stronger captain.
i very much doubt that will happen. if he lost Kubo would end up with an unliveable life.
Old 2008-12-03, 14:01   Link #46
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

seeing that whitey-chan is still #1 on character popularity votes...I can probably agree
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 14:21   Link #47
Amirali
Banned

Okay then, let's give it another twist. If Halibel is fighting the most popular Bleach character and her fraccions made Barrigan's and Stark's look useless, might that indicate she's the true numero espada? Kubo's had us waiting almost a year for the answer to that question.
Old 2008-12-03, 14:33   Link #48
NyxOne

Well, if she is, then her downfall will be all the more humiliating when Toshiro beats her.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 14:36   Link #49
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Consider your right handed and you swung a pendulum . Which direction would you go at the first swing, Left to Right or Right to Left. I am more comfortable with Left to Right ? is it true for all Right Handed People ?

Okay this has something to do with Bleach

EDIT : If you Swing Left to Right you get an arc and the direction of the arc is anticlockwise which is quite similar to this

http://i35.tinypic.com/vy2he0.jpg

If we draw an arc on the words we get the same result .

EDIT2 : The Direction of the ' Oddly Placed Text ' corresponds to the arc traced by a Pendulum when swung Left to Right IMHO

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-12-03 at 14:58.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 15:13   Link #50
Amirali
Banned

Even Shinji's hairdo has a pendulum feel to it.
Old 2008-12-03, 15:19   Link #51
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Credits : SpaceCat

HQ around 1.05 MB

Old 2008-12-03, 15:36   Link #52
Glacial

Has Kubo completely forgotten about the pillars? Or is fox-head somehow handling them all at once?

Once one of those pillars is downed, and Karakura returns, this war's as good as over :|
Glacial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 15:38   Link #53
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

My memory is vague they have some device which can restore pillars I guess . Iba had it I don't know it was used to restore ther pillar Po broke . My memory is really vague here
Old 2008-12-03, 15:39   Link #54
Glacial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
My memory is vague they have some device which can restore pillars I guess . Iba had it I don't know it was used to restore when Po broke the Pillar . My memory is really vague here
Yeah, he threw those sticks that would keep it working, but he also said afterwards that even one more nick on the tower would make Karakura return.

EDIT: he only said more damage, just checked, but he also stated it's temporary :S
Old 2008-12-03, 15:40   Link #55
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

Yama-jii stepping in to take down Allon... Whaaa???!!! Snoozefest!! Why doesn't Yama-jii do some actual COMMANDING/LEADING and have someone else capable take down super foddercar so that he can do something actually useful like taking on Barragan. Good grief, utter lameness! Yama-jii is about 90% of what is wrong in SS and Bleach in general. Boooo!!
TeNMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 15:47   Link #56
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i don't think that he will take on Barragan. it would be a good match-up obviously the age thing. but he might need to save himself for when aizen and co come out. if they ever do.

i have a bad feeling that when they come out, the vizard will be there at that moment and just when it's about to kick off, the battle will switch to HM.
Old 2008-12-03, 16:02   Link #57
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNMaN View Post
Yama-jii stepping in to take down Allon... Whaaa???!!! Snoozefest!! Why doesn't Yama-jii do some actual COMMANDING/LEADING and have someone else capable take down super foddercar so that he can do something actually useful like taking on Barragan. Good grief, utter lameness! Yama-jii is about 90% of what is wrong in SS and Bleach in general. Boooo!!
It isn't such a bad thing if he keeps his shirt on. He should do something other than stand there with his eye's closed *Amagi Arc Flashback*

It also revives my hopes that Halibel will take out Histugaya and actually #1 or 2.

I just wish Ukitake would intervene and say..."I'll fight him" Then own him before he dissolves into a fit of coughs.

Last edited by Utsukushii Hono'o; 2008-12-03 at 16:23.
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 16:15   Link #58
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacial View Post
Has Kubo completely forgotten about the pillars? Or is fox-head somehow handling them all at once?

Once one of those pillars is downed, and Karakura returns, this war's as good as over :|
Give that everything that was atacking the pillars is currently dead. It doesn't seem like they are a big deal now that all the remaining forces are engaged.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 16:19   Link #59
Glacial

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Give that everything that was atacking the pillars is currently dead. It doesn't seem like they are a big deal now that all the remaining forces are engaged.
I know, I've heard that numerous times, but the opportunity still exists. For one, Halibel's fraccion aren't exactly...doing anything, unless they need to be there to control Allon? And even if they do need to be there, Barrigan has the ability to summon hollows via garganta right next to a pillar. An unguarded pillar can be damaged by even a weak hollow :/
Old 2008-12-03, 16:29   Link #60
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
Whoa WTF is this i thought Kira and Hisagi vs Fraccion huh? And i thought Yama-ji will fight with Barragan so he fight withfraccion eh?

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga