AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2008-12-03, 17:59   Link #61
wingzer018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Consider your right handed and you swung a pendulum . Which direction would you go at the first swing, Left to Right or Right to Left. I am more comfortable with Left to Right ? is it true for all Right Handed People ?

Okay this has something to do with Bleach

EDIT : If you Swing Left to Right you get an arc and the direction of the arc is anticlockwise which is quite similar to this

http://i35.tinypic.com/vy2he0.jpg

If we draw an arc on the words we get the same result .

EDIT2 : The Direction of the ' Oddly Placed Text ' corresponds to the arc traced by a Pendulum when swung Left to Right IMHO

Maybe it's not how a left or right-handed person would swing one, but that an arc swinging counter-clockwise is symbolic of turning back the clock aka going back in time?
wingzer018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 18:43   Link #62
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Yamamoto going to work again, thats good. It feels like Kubo is trying to draw things out, and really now, Even im getting a little put off by all of this. It's time the Espada do something, becuase it's seems that thier Fraccion are really useless, and they themselves seem to be useless as well. i'm guessing maybe Kubo is trying to remind people of his other characters.
Old 2008-12-03, 19:30   Link #63
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
hahahahha. who were the people who were syaing kira and hisagi were gonna do something useful?? they got owned.

So uhh....what has yama-ji been doing the whole time?
Old 2008-12-03, 20:06   Link #64
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Yamamoto going to work again, thats good. .
That's what I thought until a friend of mine said this...
Quote:
Yeah, but the same could be said of the fraccion. The Captains shouldn't have to waste their time with the fraccion, and that's what yamaji is pointing out in his statement
Then changed my mind
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 20:47   Link #65
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Okay then, let's give it another twist. If Halibel is fighting the most popular Bleach character and her fraccions made Barrigan's and Stark's look useless, might that indicate she's the true numero espada? Kubo's had us waiting almost a year for the answer to that question.
Ok a couple of things here, first let’s just blow off Barrigan’s and his Fraccions because with the exception of Barrigan I believe, his fraccions are dead… so that leaves Halibel and Stark, Halibel’s fraccions apparently are bringing the pain especially if Yamamoto has to step in….. so interestingly enough she can still be Numbero Uno; but we still have Stark, no one has commented on how Lilinette is doing, so I am going to assume we still don’t have true information on her abilities, she maybe able kick ass; therefore stark can be still be Numbero Uno, instead Numbero Dos…. But either way we cut it we know, it is between these two espadas who are 1 and 2…. Side bar the fight between Hitsugaya and Halibel…. I do like my ICY BOY TOY Captain, but Come on….I really don't see him winning this battle with Halibel..the boy would need an emotion injection of something from somewhere , because it ain’t happening,now I don't see him being killed, maybe hurt, but winning without some help from somewhere…. NO...maybe someone will invent on this fight…....if he did win, by himself.. I think I would be disgusted…. Really disgusted.. BTW do we know if Halibel or Stark started their fight yet.....
Old 2008-12-03, 21:49   Link #66
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
Ok a couple of things here, first let’s just blow off Barrigan’s and his Fraccions because with the exception of Barrigan I believe, his fraccions are dead… so that leaves Halibel and Stark, Halibel’s fraccions apparently are bringing the pain especially if Yamamoto has to step in….. so interestingly enough she can still be Numbero Uno; but we still have Stark, no one has commented on how Lilinette is doing, so I am going to assume we still don’t have true information on her abilities, she maybe able kick ass; therefore stark can be still be Numbero Uno, instead Numbero Dos…. But either way we cut it we know, it is between these two espadas who are 1 and 2…. Side bar the fight between Hitsugaya and Halibel…. I do like my ICY BOY TOY Captain, but Come on….I really don't see him winning this battle with Halibel..the boy would need an emotion injection of something from somewhere , because it ain’t happening,now I don't see him being killed, maybe hurt, but winning without some help from somewhere…. NO...maybe someone will invent on this fight…....if he did win, by himself.. I think I would be disgusted…. Really disgusted.. BTW do we know if Halibel or Stark started their fight yet.....
How can you base the espadas strength now on their fraccion? That makes no sense. Hmm let's see...barragon's fraccion fought stronger VC while Halibels fraccion was fighting 1v3 and when things didnt go their way they fuse some stronger hollow.

I don't see how that ties into anything at how strong Stark, Halibel, or Barrgon can be.

And Starks fraccion....should have died by now but Ukitate doesn't want to. So.....generally all the fraccion are all pretty weak compared to their respective leaders.
Old 2008-12-03, 23:30   Link #67
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Yama jumped in the mix....
He's about to crack the can open again.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 04:46   Link #68
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
My guess is, that Yamamoto intervening results in Aizen&Co. getting free, because this fire prison actually requires him to concentrate.
Not like Aizen and co never could have gotten out. You really think a ring of fire would stop Aizen? I highly doubt it. He's just enjoying himself.
Old 2008-12-04, 07:29   Link #69
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

Still no extended spoiler?

Theres got to be more than this to the chapter....
kooru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 07:41   Link #70
medigo

there is a spoiler picture out there...

Yama poked a hole through Allon
medigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 08:34   Link #71
kooru
Shoop da Whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by medigo View Post
there is a spoiler picture out there...

Yama poked a hole through Allon
where? WHERE?

excite!
kooru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 09:29   Link #72
medigo

Poor Allon
Old 2008-12-04, 10:42   Link #73
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
My guess is, that Yamamoto intervening results in Aizen&Co. getting free, because this fire prison actually requires him to concentrate.
If this was the case, then Yama-jii would be the biggest moron ever to let Aizen & co out just to take on Allon aka super foddercar.

I agree with Freya. Aizen & co are just humoring themselves and could get out at any time from Yama's little bonfire. This is why all of these fights suck and we need to get on to the good stuff!
TeNMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 11:43   Link #74
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNMaN View Post

I agree with Freya. Aizen & co are just humoring themselves and could get out at any time from Yama's little bonfire.
You know... I have never believed that he was really trapped and all this is a part of his bigger plan.
Utsukushii Hono'o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 11:45   Link #75
NyxOne

Ah, well- g'bye, Allon, the one sole hope of the Arrancar in regards to winning anything.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 11:53   Link #76
BleachAddict
Hitokiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by medigo View Post

Poor Allon
First off, this scan/picture was made by spacecat please credit spacey if you decide to post this somewhere else.

Back to the spoilers. WHOA Hisagi is down... three, VCs down! about time.

Also, i didn't expect Yama-jii to intervene in the fight. I was kinda expecting Komamura to jump in. Allon is humongous and Komamura's bankai can pwn him. Well, at least we will get to see the old man fight and not just sit along the sidelines and watch his men get beat. I just hope we won't see him flash his abs.
BleachAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 12:59   Link #77
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
As for Aizen and co, I too believe they are going to act soon. It seems that Soul Society is just exhausting thier forces while the real top Tier are just toasting marshmellows at the bonfire. I don't see Yamamoto dying, but this increases my belief that he will incur some sort of injury.
Old 2008-12-04, 13:38   Link #78
medigo

bleh, didnt know where the scan came from originally
Old 2008-12-04, 14:19   Link #79
NoLongerSane

Well with Yama-jii making taking action, that pretty much spells the end for Halibell's fraccions. Stinks because I enjoyed their interactions with each other. From what I have read from the spoilers, Allon at least makes of showing of handing the butts of a few VC's.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-04, 14:57   Link #80
Glacial

Updated with more details (credits to Annie @ BleachAsylum):

Spoiler:

Sure it'll be released probably in the next 12 hours, but some of us are extremely impatient ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Oh, wait, Cero's useless.
Indeed. Its only function is a device to show gaps in power, so far :/

Oh, wait -- I hope this doesn't mean Iba asks Yama to step aside next chapter while he fights it.

Oh god, ugly Iba character development, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease no...

Last edited by Glacial; 2008-12-04 at 15:08.
Glacial is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga