AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-09-27, 22:33   Link #2261
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Duno, I always liked drama and tragedy. One of the main reasons why I contiued to watch the show.

Don't get me wrong, I like happy ending too but here it wouldn't work.

If some episodes were done differently, then yes.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 22:34   Link #2262
Lady Orihime
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
Like I said they were in different areas. She probably wasn't smiling at his falling down. I don't buy that for a second. The silencer is used not to draw attention. A gun shot fired in a open area like that would carry for a long distance. Using a silencer has no drawbacks. The cart driver could have easily have killed him and walk down the hill to her or where ever she was to him and she turned around when she heard the noise of his approach or even Reiji fall only to see the assassin. Reiji fall of 30 secs was more done for appearances than anything else.
So she was smiling and laughing because the gunman was coming up to kill her? There's no logic in that either, especially after she says "These memories are enough for me to continue living".
Unless we are supposed to believe that once she turned around and sees the gunman, without knowing Reiji was dead (since he's in a different area), and in the course of a few seconds, she happily recants her monologue about be able to continue living, and accepts someone coming to kill her? I don't think so. Elen would have fought tooth and nail to make sure Reiji was safe before letting anything happen to her.

Quote:
First off please don't accuse Bee Train of doing Chaos;head. They didn't. And it was a bad show... Whose death in El Cazador? I have the entire series I can certainly look it up. Though this still wouldn't prove they did it for this series.

Also no I don't see a difference at all. She has her eyes half closed and the lighting in the room is a bit brighter but her pupils have no faded in the least. Your imagining things.
The fortune teller in the beginning, L.A., etc.

Maybe you just don't want to see what's in front of you?

Do I really have to go into PS and literally point things out?

How much of her eyes are showing are the same in both pictures
Lady Orihime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 22:35   Link #2263
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppai View Post
Elen and Reiji stopped boing assassins after they fled to Mexico and then to Japan. Anyone they killed after that was because they had to to survive and not because they were assassins.
They stopped, but they never lived as normal people then.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 22:36   Link #2264
Manic
real men love pink
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Quote:
Hey, misery loves company. You should join in on the fun.
haha no thanks, i have had enuff shitty endings this season already.

To be honest i havent watched an ep since before cal died cus i wanted to wait, good thing i did to. Didnt have to put myself through watching my fav character die for a shitty ending
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic91584_3.gif
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 22:36   Link #2265
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Duno, I always liked drama and tragedy. One of the main reasons why I contiued to watch the show.

Don't get me wrong, I like happy ending too but here it wouldn't work.

If some episodes were done differently, then yes.
It's the true ending for Elen's route. Even Cal has a happy true ending. Bee Train chose to f**k it up.
__________________
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 22:37   Link #2266
Oppai
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Oppai Send a message via Skype™ to Oppai
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
They stopped, but they never lived as normal people then.
They did live as normal people. All of Elen's preparation were in case their "Dream" ended wich it did.
__________________
Oppai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 22:40   Link #2267
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppai View Post
They did live as normal people. All of Elen's preparation were in case their "Dream" ended wich it did.
They lived like nprmal in public, but as soon as they got home, emo/phantome mode was on.

It isn't really happiness, they kept being on look out.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 22:42   Link #2268
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
They lived like nprmal in public, but as soon as they got home, emo/phantome mode was on.

It isn't really happiness, they kept being on look out.
They had all the consumer goods of normal teens with Reiji sleeping comfortably at night with a smile on his face. That was as normal as they could get and as happy as they could be.

Taking time to look at the rainbows is happy.
__________________
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 22:44   Link #2269
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
By the way: This oh soooo horrible anime is closing in to _Saki_ in postings on this board
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 22:46   Link #2270
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Roanapur
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
By the way: This oh soooo horrible anime is closing in to _Saki_ in postings on this board
Incorrect - Horrible last 30 seconds/Ending. The series was fantastic.
__________________
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 22:46   Link #2271
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
They had all the consumer goods of normal teens with Reiji sleeping comfortably at night with a smile on his face. That was as normal as they could get and as happy as they could be.

Taking time to look at the rainbows is happy.
I really dount that Elen had the same peaceful nights since she was able to see his sleeping face.

-sigh- Happy, but still not fully. You can' call your life peaceful when you are always waiting for something big to happen.

Elen has far more experience and knows Scythe and Inferno far more than Reiji. While he was able to relex, she still was guard. Mostly probably to keep him happy.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 22:48   Link #2272
Oppai
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Oppai Send a message via Skype™ to Oppai
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
They lived like nprmal in public, but as soon as they got home, emo/phantome mode was on.

It isn't really happiness, they kept being on look out.
Not really. The opening does a great job of illustrating how they were living. They were pretty carefree until Cal showed up.
__________________
Oppai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 22:48   Link #2273
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Roanapur
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I really dount that Elen had the same peaceful nights since she was able to see his sleeping face.

-sigh- Happy, but still not fully. You can' call your life peaceful when you are always waiting for something big to happen.

Elen has far more experience and knows Scythe and Inferno far more than Reiji. While he was able to relex, she still was guard. Mostly probably to keep him happy.
She's happy that she's keeping him happy, so there is no problem, right?
__________________
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 22:50   Link #2274
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
She's happy that she's keeping him happy, so there is no problem, right?
Nope, no problem there^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppai View Post
Not really. The opening does a great job of illustrating how they were living. They were pretty carefree until cal showed up.
Happy during the day, not night.
Cal also seemed quiet happy in the opening when in reality she was depressed.
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 22:54   Link #2275
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere not near you.
Send a message via MSN to Vampire
Just wondering if that 30 seconds was worth all this baaawing. I don't see any reason why not to have the original ending and keep watchers satisfied, but they decided to have this pointless bitching anyways? Call this a fitting/good/realistic ending, but this by far, was not necessary.
__________________
Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 23:00   Link #2276
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Best Place In The WORLD
Age: 22
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm

what
just
happened?

Im very very lost...and sad...and as usual, pissed.

On the bright side... I WAS RIGHT! she WAS from mongolia :P!
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 23:00   Link #2277
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Home of the 2010 Olympics
What I really don't get is why people would want a wedding scene stuck in the middle of a series like this. First you have "assassins running everywhere; tragic and melodramatic series" and then "weee, let's get hitched!"? Now THAT would be bad writing.

(And before people neg rep me and yell at me, I am aware this happens in the VN, but this is the thread for the ANIME. I have never played the VN, so I cannot say if the scene matches there, and if I would like it in the VN or not.)
__________________

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Hari Michiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 23:04   Link #2278
Oppai
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Oppai Send a message via Skype™ to Oppai
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Nope, no problem there^^



Happy during the day, not night.
Cal also seemed quiet happy in the opening when in reality she was depressed.
Cal seeming "happy" is up to the person's interpretation. She looks more deranged to me.

As for how they acted during the night it really was never shown, Cal shows up after the time skip and the first scene we get from them at home, they are already talking about making escape plans so there really isnt a good way to tell.
__________________
Oppai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 23:05   Link #2279
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Roanapur
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
What I really don't get is why people would want a wedding scene stuck in the middle of a series like this. First you have "assassins running everywhere; tragic and melodramatic series" and then "weee, let's get hitched!"? Now THAT would be bad writing.

(And before people neg rep me and yell at me, I am aware this happens in the VN, but this is the thread for the ANIME. I have never played the VN, so I cannot say if the scene matches there, and if I would like it in the VN or not.)
Why not? Half the plot revolves around a girl who thought got dumped.

Did you think the wedding scene was a normal wedding scene? Like they all get dressed up and shit? lol, because it's not. The anime left alot of scenes cut out.

Besides, after they get through it all, Elen can finally be called Elen Azuma, and can also lead a normal life. =)
__________________
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 23:07   Link #2280
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Home of the 2010 Olympics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Did you think the wedding scene was a normal wedding scene? Like they all get dressed up and shit? lol, because it's not. The anime left alot of scenes cut out.
Exactly. I'm saying that it isn't suitable for the ANIME, because there must of been SCENES that have been LEFT OUT to BUILD UP to the wedding.

You would have known this if you read what I wrote in brackets.
__________________

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Hari Michiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, eroge, gunfights, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.