AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-05-27, 07:39   Link #481
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
26 episodes, confirmed.
Say what!? From the pace right now I figured they'd finish it in 12 quite nicely. But so far this has been awesome so more episodes isn't a bad thing.

Spoiler for Episode 8:

And thanks for that spoiler Fleri,
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 07:59   Link #482
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

12 will begin the second chapter (of three). Don't let the pacing throw you off, this storyline is pretty long-reaching.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 08:16   Link #483
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
/me prays for Ein ending

I wonder how Reiji can escape from Lizzie next episode. It seems like she's handing him a gun. Is she giving him a chance to redeem himself by killing Ein?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 10:06   Link #484
meh

You know, I've always found Ein very boring, both in the game and in the anime. I know that's how she should be given her background. But it doesn't make for good conversations.

Spoiler for speculation:

Last edited by meh; 2009-05-27 at 21:09.
meh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 10:22   Link #485
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Looks majority of hunches about Claudia were right and exactly what she was trying to pull off. She would rather have Zwei as a insurance package but if not killing him would also suffice as long as it didnt stand in the way of her plans. But her rational is sound a solider that follows you willingly is a lot more valuable than one that is just a puppet. The evidence is shown in exactly what happen to Ein. She followed her orders blindly and now the hunter has become the hunted. But we all knew that Zwei would never abandon her. INFERNO just let two of the worlds most deadliest assassins slip through their fingers. Ein and Zwei could unleash untold casualties on Inferno if they decided to go on the offensive. Im very interested to see where things go from here.

Though the series has been predictable and Ein is not exactly an exciting character to watch the moral implications behind the story itself is quite appealing.
Old 2009-05-27, 16:57   Link #486
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
12 will begin the second chapter (of three). Don't let the pacing throw you off, this storyline is pretty long-reaching.
Hmm.. sounds good to me. Thanks again for the reliable info and insight, Mentar.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 20:31   Link #487
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Looks majority of hunches about Claudia were right and exactly what she was trying to pull off. She would rather have Zwei as a insurance package but if not killing him would also suffice as long as it didnt stand in the way of her plans. But her rational is sound a solider that follows you willingly is a lot more valuable than one that is just a puppet. The evidence is shown in exactly what happen to Ein. She followed her orders blindly and now the hunter has become the hunted. But we all knew that Zwei would never abandon her. INFERNO just let two of the worlds most deadliest assassins slip through their fingers. Ein and Zwei could unleash untold casualties on Inferno if they decided to go on the offensive. Im very interested to see where things go from here.

Though the series has been predictable and Ein is not exactly an exciting character to watch the moral implications behind the story itself is quite appealing.
I find your first paragraph very insightful, but I disagree with the second. I guessed that Ein would last at least most of the show, because her seiyuu is listed early, but Zwei could have gone off with Claudia and then come back, or the two could have continued their work. So to me, at least, it hasn't been predictable.

And I find Ein exciting. Her deadness to herself is fascinating: walking around naked, for instance. Her impassivity hides a complex of feelings that she may or may not be becoming aware of. And her hidden past is also interesting. Of course, her somewhat plain beauty is attractive, too.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2009-05-27 at 22:06.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 20:51   Link #488
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
INFERNO just let two of the worlds most deadliest assassins slip through their fingers. Ein and Zwei could unleash untold casualties on Inferno if they decided to go on the offensive. Im very interested to see where things go from here.
Hmm...sure they are one of the world's most deadliest assassins...but they're just two people in a vast world. Two people can only do so much. I feel like they wouldn't be able to do much to inferno. Sure they were deadly when they planned ahead and knew where everything was...but how deadly can you be running away from a huge ass organization? Plus, you don't even know who these people are, they could easily be shot without them knowing it.

Idk, my point it, sure they're deadly and mad good, but they're not invincible. And the moment they were disbanded from Inferno, well...they technically shouldn't be able to do TOO much damage.

But this is anime. And they are the main characters. So i'm probably wrong!
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 21:40   Link #489
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
Hmm...sure they are one of the world's most deadliest assassins...but they're just two people in a vast world. Two people can only do so much. I feel like they wouldn't be able to do much to inferno. Sure they were deadly when they planned ahead and knew where everything was...but how deadly can you be running away from a huge ass organization? Plus, you don't even know who these people are, they could easily be shot without them knowing it.

Idk, my point it, sure they're deadly and mad good, but they're not invincible. And the moment they were disbanded from Inferno, well...they technically shouldn't be able to do TOO much damage.

But this is anime. And they are the main characters. So i'm probably wrong!
Infernos very existence makes it unstable yet powerful. Majority of the heads are former mafia Lts who turned on their families for a place in Inferno. They got the while the getting was good one can not blame them. But it hardly makes them trust worthy and each would obviously kill off another to advance their own agenda and move up the ladder.

Infernos strength is absolute when everything is running smoothly but Inferno has a weakness and Claudia has already exploited it. Inferno is only as strong as its leaders and i only count about 3 of them as being capable. The rest just follow orders and have no fore knowledge of plans or the inner workings of organization. What happens when you crush the head of snake? this is a outcome that could be achieved given proper planning.

Ein and Zwei would not have to take on Inferno directly as a matter of fact they know better. Zwei has proven to be very capable and intelligent and Ein has previous knowledge of the inner workings of Inferno. By damage i meant they could wreck havoc and fear into the leaders of Inferno. Causing inner political problems and a power struggle from within

Its just a couple of thoughts and im sure a lot of it is not right but i feel strongly about pieces of my theory.
Old 2009-05-27, 22:07   Link #490
meh

Quote:
Infernos very existence makes it unstable yet powerful. Majority of the heads are former mafia Lts who turned on their families for a place in Inferno. They got the while the getting was good one can not blame them. But it hardly makes them trust worthy and each would obviously kill off another to advance their own agenda and move up the ladder.

Infernos strength is absolute when everything is running smoothly but Inferno has a weakness and Claudia has already exploited it. Inferno is only as strong as its leaders and i only count about 3 of them as being capable. The rest just follow orders and have no fore knowledge of plans or the inner workings of organization. What happens when you crush the head of snake? this is a outcome that could be achieved given proper planning.

Ein and Zwei would not have to take on Inferno directly as a matter of fact they know better. Zwei has proven to be very capable and intelligent and Ein has previous knowledge of the inner workings of Inferno. By damage i meant they could wreck havoc and fear into the leaders of Inferno. Causing inner political problems and a power struggle from within

Its just a couple of thoughts and im sure a lot of it is not right but i feel strongly about pieces of my theory.
The main point is that assassins need a lot of preparation and help to carry out their work. The tools, funding, and intelligence you receive from a huge underground organization is a huge part in determining success of carrying out an attack
meh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 22:13   Link #491
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:

oh i fully understood where you were trying to go...but my point was, for two (previously heavily dependent on orders type of people) assassins to be able to organize a successful attack like that just seems...ehh. I mean it's anime, so i guess it'll work out, and scythe master is yet to be seen, so he'll probably cook something up for them.

But they're just lacking so much in my opinion. Ein just follows her missions, so hopefully this'll be a nice time to get some development from her. Because look where taking orders + diligence got her.

If anything though, i'd say the easiest way to get Inferno and Claudia back is to just have Zwei pretend for the time being to be the loyal dog she wants, and then screw her over really hard one night.
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 22:36   Link #492
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Quote:
If anything though, i'd say the easiest way to get Inferno and Claudia back is to just have Zwei pretend for the time being to be the loyal dog she wants, and then screw her over really hard one night.
Take out the word "over" and you have the exact thing I think Claudia wants.

But, I think you're right. The easiest way (and only way, in my opinion) to get back at them is to join forces with Inferno or/and Claudia and then backstab them. I don't think it will happen anytime soon though, if at all.
Old 2009-05-27, 22:49   Link #493
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

Quote:
...my point was, for two (previously heavily dependent on orders type of people) assassins to be able to organize a successful attack like that just seems...ehh....
I'd prefer to see them head for some out-of-the way place and live quietly, working as clerks in a convenience store, or as care aides. Not much of a story in that case, though, lol.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 07:07   Link #494
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I'd prefer to see them head for some out-of-the way place and live quietly, working as clerks in a convenience store, or as care aides. Not much of a story in that case, though, lol.
LMAO i was hoping for a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas scenario but i dont think we are going to get that.
Old 2009-05-28, 13:57   Link #495
Fellini 8.5
Film Snob

From episode 9:

Spoiler:

lol
Old 2009-05-28, 15:12   Link #496
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

I have the feeling that the preview for ep10 will upset quite some people ^_^;

Spoiler:

Haaah, this predictable story, neeeh, Sinestra? *sardonic grin*
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 15:28   Link #497
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:

Spoiler:

Hey now certain parts were predictable i didnt say all of it was lol.

Regardless i still love the show and that spoiler is pretty nice i love stuff like that. Anything that can get me to retract a statement i like

Looks like i might get my Fear and Loathing wish lol
Old 2009-05-28, 18:50   Link #498
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Spoiler for Episode 9:

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler for Ep 10 Preview Reaction:

Last edited by puretsundere; 2009-05-28 at 19:33.
puretsundere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 19:03   Link #499
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

To me, Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ by far surpassed Noir and Madlax. It's just too amazing. Even Ein doesn't piss me off like the main character in Noir and Madlax even though there personalities are almost the same, and having a male main character makes the show more popular.
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-28, 23:26   Link #500
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:

Spoiler:

Does it suggest we'll head towards a bad end? Or is it too early?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, eroge, gunfights, seinen