AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-08-27, 12:00   Link #1041
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Spoiler for Episode 21:
Old 2009-08-27, 12:35   Link #1042
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Spoiler for Episode 21:
you think so? I don't see anyone else but Rogue. Why they even bother when everyone knows the way it is going to be.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 15:25   Link #1043
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

lulz....fun episode...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Manji Midou; 2009-08-27 at 20:16.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 09:16   Link #1044
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
you think so? I don't see anyone else but Rogue. Why they even bother when everyone knows the way it is going to be.
And I don't really see any real resolutions coming. Though admittedly before Rouge had her memory loss I was sure that she was going to "fight Dan fairly" herself into death.
Old 2009-08-28, 17:21   Link #1045
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 21
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 09:11   Link #1046
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

3D dance in the making? Not sure...correct me if Iam wrong.

Old 2009-09-01, 12:50   Link #1047
klare

Spoiler for magic:
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 13:42   Link #1048
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
Spoiler for magic:
I can't even forcemyself to watch the show anymore. That is how painful the show has become.
Pairing Sela with the giant was the last drop.
Old 2009-09-01, 16:25   Link #1049
FuzzyWuzzy

I have to agree. I'm just watching it to finish the series since I started it and continued watching it. It's just painfully boring now and I can't even understand wth is going on.
Old 2009-09-01, 17:22   Link #1050
Kiavik

Call me crazy, but I thought episode 21 was one of the best of the entire series. And to be honest crazy stuff like the one in klare's spoiler was always there from the beginning. It's the series forte, actually.
Kiavik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 03:38   Link #1051
blewin

I'm getting the same feeling as a lot people here... not as hooked to the series as before. I seriously don't know why even though I enjoy the vibrancy of the colours and otherworldly elements in Basquash. Maybe it's just the story (a bit bland?) or maybe the characters need more development? uh.. I'm not really sure. Usually, I'm quite good with reasoning why I like a series and stick with it and such, but I can't place my fingers on Basquash.

Still gonna watch though, but not watching it every week.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 05:45   Link #1052
jaziek
Does an elope taste good?

really? I think this series has been going from strength to strength. The underground arc was my favourite yet, and the story, to me at least, is pretty engrossing. Best series of the season for me.
Old 2009-09-02, 13:29   Link #1053
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
um im starting to miss all the basketball playing. What happen to Basquating? I think the series was at its highest when our silly group was playing games against opponents but i feel its started to get less interesting ever since the *Legend* aspect took over. Ep 21 was ok but it was not interesting we got to see a lil Rouge in her smexy looking new outfit and Alan metamorphosis back female form. I still like the series and i think it has great potential i would have taken it in a different direction but hey im just a viewer.

Cheers for a strong finish!!
Old 2009-09-02, 13:50   Link #1054
Midonin
Last Engage

The preview for next week shows a basketball game as the centerpiece, and the sport itself still holds a strong presence in the series. After all, the climactic game that's been foreshadowed wouldn't have as much oomph if there wasn't some build up to it.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 03:54   Link #1055
klare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiavik View Post
Call me crazy, but I thought episode 21 was one of the best of the entire series. And to be honest crazy stuff like the one in klare's spoiler was always there from the beginning. It's the series forte, actually.
sorry i did not intend to comment negatively, was only referring to Flora did a magic act

even the show has been going downhill lately, i still enjoy it (but i enjoy more when they show the mecha actions and Eclipse )
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 17:24   Link #1056
ThoHell

22 was interesting... but ending O_o, almost over soon.
Oh no, my signature was 550 pixles wide and 474 KB. That's too big and it has been deleted by a forum mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 19:30   Link #1057
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

OMFG!
Spoiler:
Old 2009-09-04, 03:09   Link #1058
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
OMFG!
Spoiler:
the only thing this series has is that the characters pay for their actions, they don't get away with their selfish acts.
Old 2009-09-04, 04:16   Link #1059
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
I have to agree. I'm just watching it to finish the series since I started it and continued watching it. It's just painfully boring now and I can't even understand wth is going on.
It's really not that hard to understand, actually it's almost criminally simple and maybe even a bit underdeveloped. James Loane needs Dan to be a legend for some reason and Yan is trying to stop him probably because it would mean something getting in the way of his company holding influence over the people of Earthdash and Mooneyes. In the middle of this are all of the characters, who I think are adequately developed, it's just that the main plot is proving to be a bit too weak to carry them. I still say that those lame Underground City episodes were what caused things to slow down and take a turn for the underdeveloped. I'll be surprised if they manage to pull much of anything compelling out of the ending after that.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 04:29   Link #1060
Tokkan

I'm fairly convinced the series will end inconclusively and with an announcement of a second season. I mean 22 out of 26 episodes and Dan still hasn't gotten to the moon so he can compete in the Moon League and stop the moon from colliding with Earthdash.

Tags
basketball, mecha, shounen