AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Vampire Knight

Notices

View Poll Results: Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 2 10.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 25.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 30.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 20.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 15.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-08, 05:20   Link #1
White Manju Bun
Going to supermarket
*Author

Vampire Knight Guilty - Episode 10 Discussion/Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Vampire Knight Guilty, Episode 10.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
- 11th Doctor.

"I am the bone of my sword."
-Archer
Old 2008-12-08, 13:06   Link #2
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi Send a message via Skype™ to Airi
Well...
this time I think things are turning differently from the manga...

I didn't like it that much.... I give 6 to this episode.
Old 2008-12-08, 15:58   Link #3
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

On the other hand, I loved it. It seemed clearer than the manga, somehow.

And I actually liked Horie Yui here, where I didn't like her that much as human Yuuki.

The drawing was different, for better or worse. Also kind of clearer, maybe less atmospheric.

The animation director of this ep, Ujie Akio 氏家章雄, also did ep3, as well as having worked as a key animator and animation director of two eps of Haibane Renmei.
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Fate/Stay Night UBW | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss
Old 2008-12-08, 18:04   Link #4
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

I think I may need subs for this episode ( I usually just watch it raw ) but we're definately taking a slight turn.

I dunno how things will sum up but I hope it's decent.
But at least Rido is finally awake ^^

Though I think this episode got alittle too serious. I mean when Yuuki holded up that small gun at the end with the dramatic music, I kinda laughed. I'm wondering where the heck is her scythe?

I'll probably re-edit this post later...
Old 2008-12-08, 20:19   Link #5
Mirakuru

Wooow.. it's already episode 10!! XDD And at first I thought the anime was rushing everything.. now I'm kinda concerned that they won't be able to fit everything in. =S
I thought this was a good episode, but there were quite a few changes and add-ons.. and I loved all of them. ^^
Zero looked scary this episode. ^^;; Especially since he's voiced by Miyano Mamoru, I kept thinking about Light whenever his scenes came up. XD;;
And we got a nice look at more Night Class fighting. =D That was nice~
Btw.. did anyone else kinda laugh when that elevator thingy was shown? XDD I mean, there was nothing wrong with it, and it wasn't really funny, but somehow.. ^^;;
Old 2008-12-09, 05:39   Link #6
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Excellent episode. Finally some action, good to see what the night class vampires can do.

And finally Zero!!! He's going to level up!!!
Old 2008-12-11, 18:01   Link #7
wtfftw

yuuki has a death wish
Old 2008-12-12, 00:09   Link #8
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

this is good. its getting to the best part of the series now. Aidou is great this ep. and wtfftw, don't underestimate yuuki. remember that she's a pureblood.

can't wait for Kaien to start kicking ass.
Old 2008-12-12, 00:36   Link #9
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I liked this ep especially ruka and the guys fighting
Old 2008-12-12, 11:18   Link #10
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i don't remember Ruka's power being shown in the manga. the one shown in the anime is made up right? oh, and wouldn't Aidou get in trouble since he knocked out a pureblood?
Old 2008-12-12, 13:43   Link #11
carmolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i don't remember Ruka's power being shown in the manga. the one shown in the anime is made up right? oh, and wouldn't Aidou get in trouble since he knocked out a pureblood?
kaname told her to get some rest because she was unstable because she had just awoken... Aidou just followed kanames orders and made her get some rest...I doub't he'd get in any trouble..

Ruka'a power is not mentioned in the manga, but it is mentioned in the fanbook...
Old 2008-12-12, 22:46   Link #12
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Ah, now it all makes sense.

In all honesty, I thought most of this episode was pretty boring. The slow build up towards the climax (whether that happens in the next ep or the one after) was pretty excruciating. But the revelation that Kaname had been building Zero up to kill Rido was a pretty big one. That one revelation swiftly answers many of the lingering questions I still had.

I'm not huge on the idea that Yuuki has to make really stupid decisions for all of this to work, though. *Shrug* Oh well, I'll just accept it. We don't really have a choice.
Old 2008-12-13, 15:35   Link #13
CeDeR
forever hung over

kaien looks so different in Vampire hunter mode...
Old 2008-12-13, 20:52   Link #14
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Wow the fight was quick .... the others vampire are noobs ...
So kaname is a bastard who plays with Zero since the begining !
Knight = Zero
King = Kaien and kaname is the manipulator ...
Zero will become the strongest hunter , we'll see ...
Old 2008-12-14, 04:13   Link #15
M!rage
~Queen of evil~

this ep. was really gd ... & now 4 the first time kain is serious ... & is n't acting like a kid .... also i think that yuki has changed alot .... & aido he is acting like a servant ... but i think that the rising of rido ... is going 2 be the start of a v. dangerous battle
Old 2008-12-15, 17:17   Link #16
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Things are turning out differently than in the manga. Kaname finally revels his master plan and why he knows Zero will carry it out. As the knight Zero would never betray Yuuki, yes the human Yuuki the problem is that Yuuki is dead and Zero currently is blaming all Pure Bloods for the sorrow he and many others have experienced.

In Zero's mind if they are the root of all the problems then you need to remove the problem. Zero is such a tragic character but he is also a deeply profound one which is why he is my favorite over Kaname. Kaname would be willing to let Zero do the dirty work and then be killed off at the end not saying that his plan. But he has used Zero all this time. There is still one thing Zero needs to do for Kaname plan to work and that is take the second half of his Vampire Hunter linage (i dont think i need to tell anyone who has it)

At this point and time I believe Zero see's all Pure Bloods as the cancer that must be cut out so the body can be healthy and that includes Yuuki.

Cross is bad ass in Vamp hunting gear there is a reason he was the most feared Vampire Hunter in history i sure as hell would not like to tangle with him. Other little events from this episode. Ruka and the rest of the gang show why Noble vampire as the shit as pwned every lvl E that came their way. Ruka's powers were not shown in the manga. Mind control is one of the many powers of a vampire i am not surprised she has it. Also, i cant wait to see Shiki says when he awakes after Rido has exited the premises i know one loli vamp girl that will be happy to see him again.
Old 2008-12-21, 17:10   Link #17
Guido

Rondo Night X. The Battle's Prelude ~Prelude~

We're coming closer to the last episode, but I'm doing my best to catch up with the rest of you guys.

As the title implies for the tenth episode, the climax battle draws closer, and all of our gathered heroes and heroines will be forced to make a choice will irreversibly alter the course of their destinies.

Spoiler:
Closed Thread