AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-12-28, 03:05   Link #522
Wing Zero Alpha

I'll post a review soon enough. Just have a lot to write on.
Wing Zero Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-30, 11:01   Link #523
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
I never did a art and schedule for Nonette's knightmare.

So, here:

Spoiler for big size:
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 20:50   Link #524
Wing Zero Alpha

Well, this was certainly one of the more heart wrenching chapters yet, if only because of Suzaku and Euphie's "final" encounter. But first the explanation phase: truthfully I figured that kind of explanation on why Charles sent Lulu and Nunnally to Japan myself, as well as the real reason why Suzaku took out his father. Also, I suppose the Sword of Akasha enhancing Charles' Geass would make it so that Jeremiah would be unable to use his Geass Canceller and revert the memories of everyone, but it still doesn't explain how the records of Earth's history up to that point were manipulated, especially around the Continental Army losing the American Revolution, Benjamin Franklin turning traitor and the Battle of Trafalgar being won by Napoleon. I suppose an explanation for that is Charles' agents moved in after he Geassed the world and generally rearranged everything to appear accordingly, but it's still a little farfetched.

Rai being the one who Geassed Euphie was a clever touch, but at the same time it's a little dubious because Lelouch's Geass went runaway at that point; did that happen coincidentally and the gap in Lulu's memories made him assume he was the one who Geassed Euphie, or did Rai add on a sentence that claimed Lulu would remember it as such? Still, even with that, the highlight of this chapter is obviously Euphie telling Suzaku to STFU and quit blaming Lelouch for everything; the dawning look on Suzaku's face that he had misjudged Lulu entirely was just perfect. That said, I think Suzaku recovered from the revelation a little too quickly, but then he had Euphie there to comfort him and you have a story to move along without Suzaku ending up like my version in Megiddo, so I can let that one slide. Oh yeah, and kudos for referencing the Watchmen, as I thought Ozymandias' scheme was a lot like Zero Requiem myself, but a far better depiction of it and how fragile the idea of a "true utopia" can be.

And now we've got activity in Pendragon Crater. Interesting. Reminds me of the final levels of Resistance II in a way. That said, I continue to look forward to your future installments Bonzo...
Old 2010-12-31, 21:36   Link #525
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

In my story, at last united states born like the reality, britannia was just a little city-state somewhere in Canada, built by the noblemen kicked out by napoleone, enough isolated to live alone for more time and just reborn thanks two brothers and their unfair powers

Well, at last Euphie just used the fact Suzaku never seen some proof about what's happened during the black rebellion and excluding the famous "confession", Suzaku and Lelouch never spoke about it in a good/serious way, V.V words were the only things suzaku really knew.

All the truth Euphie said to Suzaku, Ray geassed her, her project of united states of japan was a lelouch's geass influence.....everything are lies to trick Suzaku, with the hope if he believe a truth with minor guilt, he can be able to restart like kallen & co.

Well, from Suzaku hysterical crisis and his recovery, the time passed are hours, but Maybe to write the note "hours later" was better, actually the act seems too much fast.
Old 2011-01-01, 22:35   Link #526
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

A artwork with Rai I did more months ago:

Spoiler for For size:
Old 2011-01-02, 19:12   Link #527
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Chapter 5 first page preview:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2011-01-02, 20:37   Link #528
Wing Zero Alpha

Ah, so Euphie was lying to Suzaku about all that. Okay, I get it; now Shirley's statement at the end makes sense. Seems a little much for Euphie to do, but then I suppose she'd take a page from Lelouch there if only to get Suzaku to snap out of his angst and live on for his own reasons as opposed to Geass.

And now it looks like we're going to be treated to an actual battle at Pendragon Crater. Love the fact that the Avalon is still around, though I don't see the Nimitz anywhere. At least we get to see how the Royal Knights perform in actual battle. On the side, is Amanda actually blushing there?
Old 2011-01-03, 04:38   Link #529
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, Amanda blushing because a month and She and Gino will be married.

In the first panel, Gino will ask to Suzaku if he will can be his witness, and Suzaku reply "I'll be honored".
So, a surprised Gino speak with Amanda, she must just find her maid of honor.

For the other panel, Suzaku is a little...tempered, because he asked the army mobilitation, and at the rendez-vous find just the old Avalon, a dreadnought and kmf for a total of 50.

It's obvious, Suzaku is a general, but Cornelia is the army supreme commander and ask to mobilize the army without proofs...she approved the royal knights and a garrison just for the benefit of the doubt.
Old 2011-01-04, 19:33   Link #530
Wing Zero Alpha

Great, I hope that doesn't mean Amanda is going to bite the dust in the next chapter, since she's actually a decent character compared to her late brother, and Gino doesn't need the angst since Suzaku has/had that department covered.
Old 2011-01-06, 07:29   Link #531
John117xCortana

Now that was a really good way to snap Suzaku into reality. Good job ! It was very satisfying.
John117xCortana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-08, 17:40   Link #532
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Page two preview.
Spoiler for Spoiler and size.:
Old 2011-01-11, 19:49   Link #533
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Page 3 preview:

Spoiler for W-who is?:
Old 2011-01-11, 20:57   Link #534
Wing Zero Alpha

Looks like a Sonic the Hedgehog grin. Maybe it's Rai?
Old 2011-01-11, 23:10   Link #535
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Zero Alpha View Post
Looks like a Sonic the Hedgehog grin.
God help us.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 05:32   Link #536
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

The new preview:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2011-01-19, 21:41   Link #537
Wing Zero Alpha

Bit much of a spoiler on that burning wreck, don't you think?

Last edited by Wing Zero Alpha; 2011-01-20 at 00:51.
Old 2011-01-20, 11:56   Link #538
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Oh well, depend how many people played the rpg.
Old 2011-01-20, 20:51   Link #539
Knightrunner

I like the Kallen, Zero, and CC picture
Old 2011-01-20, 21:57   Link #540
Garigari-kun
The Combat Otaku

Location: Hiding here in Closed Space with Haruhi, Konata, Nagi, and Kirino. Reading: Grimoire
Y'know, we all wanna spread our wings, and we all wanna be able to maximize whatever talents we are given. So, keep it up..

...I hope you will make your own manga in the near future

Nendoroid Good Smile Company
"I'm just one
Hell of a OTAKU"
Garigari-kun is offline   Reply With Quote