AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-02-11, 01:40   Link #361
Albafica
Pisces no saint

It would be cool if Shion has the Starlight Extinction, this attack is awesome!
Well I think that, if Shion can do anything with his crystal wall, there are a lot of possibility (attack/defense). We had an example with Crystal Net from Mu in Kurumada's manga. But well if Shion has the Starlight Extinction, I don't want to see it now, I prefer that he show it in another fight! In this fight, he should focus on Crystal wall power and Stardust Revolution .

Hot blooded? What does it mean? I think that Lost canvas is too much similar to Kurumada's manga. Well we can see some things original, but not a lot in my opinion, that's too bad! I want something original! When I read Lost Canvas, it looks like a "What if" story of Saint Seiya . And Lost Canvas has no "emotion". But well, I never cry when I read the Kurumanga too . But Saint Seiya anime was awesome in term of emotion! The Lost Canvas' OAV are a bit disappointing.

Lol Freebolo, boring? We wanted fight, we have fight! But well if you don't like Shion and Lune... I wanted to see a fight because Youma's arc was boring . Lune looks cool . And we will see some flashback, so it can be interesting!

Shion's brother, you mean Ares? I don't want to see him! Too much family problems!

Colo up by Saintseiya zone V2:

Old 2010-02-11, 02:19   Link #362
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albafica View Post

Hot blooded? What does it mean? I think that Lost canvas is too much similar to Kurumada's manga. Well we can see some things original, but not a lot in my opinion, that's too bad! I want something original! When I read Lost Canvas, it looks like a "What if" story of Saint Seiya . And Lost Canvas has no "emotion". But well, I never cry when I read the Kurumanga too . But Saint Seiya anime was awesome in term of emotion! The Lost Canvas' OAV are a bit disappointing.
Hot blooded kind of means manly, or gets your blood boiling because of epic-ness. I dunno, this manga seems more like a Shoujo manga to me.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 02:33   Link #363
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Ah! Yeah I agree with you about the epic-ness of Kurumanga but Lost Canvas seems like a shojo ?! There are 4 fights which are really epic in Lost Canvas, in my opinion: Albafica vs Minos, Kagaho vs Hasgard, Manigoldo/Sage vs Thanatos and Cardia vs Radamanthys!
But some battle in Kurumanga are so memorable too (Shion vs Dohko!!!) !

Up by Saint Seiya zone V2:

No colo of Pandora
Old 2010-02-15, 05:42   Link #364
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Chapter 169 by Archange!

Spoiler:

Colo up by Saint Seiya Zone V2:
Old 2010-02-16, 04:02   Link #365
ShiroiRyu

Because i understand French and English :

Spoiler for 169:

Don't judge a book on his cover. ^^
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-22, 03:05   Link #366
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Chapter 170:

Spoiler:

Colo up by Saint Seiya zone V2:

Old 2010-02-22, 10:46   Link #367
Zet
Flame Bringer

the fight with Shion is so boring
Old 2010-02-23, 02:39   Link #368
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Well I think that Shiori killed Shion in Lost Canvas, I don't like him, he is just so boring, a bit like Dohko. The 2 survivors: Shion and Dohko are a bit annoying for me. Shion was my best character in Saint Seiya because he looks cool, charismatic, strong, show not a lot of emotion (but his smile at the end was nice when he leaves Dohko).

In Lost Canvas, Shion seems too much "emotional". When there is a bad guy, he is the first to say "you are bad (with a lol face )!!!!!!", he is the good guy, the future pope; a bit like Sysiphe! And I don't like Sysiphe!

I would prefer to see a Shion like he was in Saint Seiya, sure of his power, a bit arrogant, who close his eyes a lot ( ).

By the way, I don't like the background of Shion :/. Shiori could imagine a better background. The best one in Lost Canvas is the flashback of Deuteros/Aspros in my opinion .
I love flashback but when it's not interesting... i hope that Regulus' background will be more interesting...

When I don't like a character, it's difficult to appreciate his fight...

What we have in these last chapters: Shion , Dohko , Regulus , Tenma , Aspros . Yuzuriha, Yato are not here anymore, it's so lame! And I want to see Suikyo!! A come back of Degel/Cardia would be interesting, I prefer these characters to Shion/Dohko/Tenma/Regulus/Sasha... Why Shiori gives us the boring at the end .
I think that Shiori killed her cool characters too fast! Albafica, Minos, Thanatos, Hypnos, Cardia, Degel.... She killed Radamanthys against Cardia (cool death) but when she saw that a "great guardian" miss in the final, she revives Radamanthys.... Ah and she creates Youma, a "wtf" guy so there is another resistance against saints (with Radamanthys). Because Lune... the one who was pwned with one finger by Kanon...
Well this moment was so epic in Saint Seiya. Lune who looks cool, strong... and oneshoted by Kanon who closed his eyes... So epic!! There is no moments like this in Lost Canvas!

The cheater: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHvojUetKA8

Ah and a news:

Quote:
Teshirogi Shiori let us know she is very happy for all your letters, new year's cards and even valentine's chocolates! She also has new assistants who were recruited a few days ago. She also had contact with the Editor in Chief of Princess Gold magazine.
Perhaps another chapter in Princess Gold Magazine?

Last edited by Albafica; 2010-02-23 at 02:56.
Albafica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 07:12   Link #369
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Volume 18:

Deuterox !!!
GALAXIAN EXPLOSION!!!!
Old 2010-03-01, 04:02   Link #370
Albafica
Pisces no saint

First spoiler of chapter 171 by Archange:

Spoiler:

Colo up by saint seiya zone V2:

Albafica .

Last edited by Albafica; 2010-03-01 at 15:25.
Albafica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 03:02   Link #371
freebolo

Hey, what's happening forum

dude!!! this sh.. is bananas , i never been this boring since tenma yato yuzuriha and manigoldo fought against that biacht especter in the forrest , i wish this fight to end as soon as possible or to at least to see someone save shion's ass 'cause i dont like him better then lune either but i like the bad guys this time shiori has given so much style to the especters and to hades itself , cause alone the character it's so cool and ofcouse pandora which kind of reminds me of sheena thats why she's so amazing and yuzuriha it's like marin which is why she's so boring and yato is like tatsumi useless,ridiculous and kind of funny , about shion in kurumada's version a first he was cool because he was faking being a bad guy but obviously his real personality was nothing like that you can realize of it when he started cryin out of nothing in front of athena's statue that part was kind of akward for me anyways i am in hades side in lost canvas eventhough i gotta love regulus , i stick with all the cool specters that have appeared already and also mostly beacause i find tenma so annoying he like so much "THE ONE" and i hate how he leads when there's two gold of saint .you know that's nothing like kurumada's version in which the bronze saint were being treated like shit like when kanon save seiya and shun's asses of lune before that preach he gave them that thing was so epic .... well i do my own editions of the mangas and upload them to youtube with seiji's music ofcourse but since this last to episodes were so boring i stop doing it .., yeahh i am that boring
freebolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 06:00   Link #372
Albafica
Pisces no saint

OMG freebolo

I don't agree with you about Yuzuriha, she' s so cool , but Shiori can do better! I hate Shiori!!! And the arc with Tenma/Yuzuriha/Yato/Manigoldo in the forest was good in my opinion. I love the arrival of Manigoldo against Veronica, it was so cool and epic!

I like Yato too, but Shiori prefers Tenma and doing nothing with Yatoo... Too bad . Like I said before, I hate Shiori .

Pandora isn't my best character, she's ok; good design, but that's all. Shiori can do better with her too! I hate Shiori.

About Shion, you can be a good guy but pretty cool. You can cry but have a great attitude. In Saint Seiya, when Shion was crying, it was cool. Look at Saga or Kanon, they are really cool too. In Lost Canvas, Shion was so boring, his speach sounds so lame. In Saint Seiya, he is cool because, yeah he looks like a bad guy; but in Lost Canvas, he can be cool because he is sure of his strenght, because he close his eyes a lot , because of his attitude (great presence). A good guy isn't necessary a boring guy!! There are a lot of things which give style to a character. I hate Shiori!

In Lost Canvas, Shion is so boring, and his background isn't really interesting...
Well perhaps some people like him .

I don't like a lot of specters in Lost Canvas, I like only: Minos (and we don't know a lot of things about him), Eaque (I hate his fight, but I want to know more about "Suikyo"). I hate Kagaho .

Colo up by Saint Seiya zone v2:

Old 2010-03-03, 11:56   Link #373
ShiroiRyu

I don't remember the surplis of Lune in the original manga.
It's normal hum ? We don't saw it if i remember.
Anyways, liked this chapter and want to saw the real fight.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 22:45   Link #374
justavisitor

I just want to see starlight extinction from Shion...so I can 100% support Shion...right now I am still struggling to choose which one to cheer for between Shion and Mu...I like Shion a lot better, but Mu has starlight extinction...

Make it happen Shion so you will have one more fan in your fanclub!!!
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 03:54   Link #375
Albafica
Pisces no saint

We saw Lune with his surplice in Saint Seiya when he fought against Kanon (too easy, God like, one shoted ).

About Shion and Mu, I prefer Shion than Mu in Saint Seiya, he looks more charismatic; but well, if we compare the Shion from Lost Canvas, and Mu from Saint Seiya, I prefer Mu! If Shion use a Starlight Extinction against Lune, I don't know if I would like him better..., Perhaps if he use: Crystal wall (variations), Stardust Revolution (ah no, it did nothing to Lune ), Starlight Extinction, and Teleportation! But I think that Shiori killl him too much .

Deuterox! The god! GALAXIAN EXPLOSION!
Old 2010-03-04, 18:01   Link #376
justavisitor

Yes, Teleportation as well!!!

and, as soon as shion uses starlight (now I will add teleportation to my wish list XD) I will turn my attention back to the Shion in the original manga
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-05, 02:35   Link #377
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Volume 18 (images by Heiji-sama):

Deuterox VS Aspros They look so cool

Shaka.... euh no Asmita

Radamanthys V2! Die Rada!!!

Colo up by Saint Seiya zone V2:

Shion
Old 2010-03-06, 08:34   Link #378
Tetsu Aero

YOu do know his name is Defteros right? ^_^;;
Tetsu Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 13:07   Link #379
Albafica
Pisces no saint

In Archange scans, it's Deuteros, but it's possible that it is Defteros .

Colo up by Saint seiya zone V2:
Old 2010-03-11, 04:40   Link #380
xellos2099

Look like TV serie will be starting in may, which is around right after the final ova for season 1 come out.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen