AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-10-21, 01:44   Link #521
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Chapter 201 (scan/trans by Saintseiyapedia):

Spoiler:

ZODIAC.....
Old 2010-11-05, 15:09   Link #522
ShiroiRyu

203 : Rhadamanthe, you are GAR !

Spoiler for 203:
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-06, 14:49   Link #523
xellos2099

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
203 : Rhadamanthe, you are GAR !

Spoiler for 203:
Yes, now he is consider a super bad ass, raise to the rank of Manigoldo, Sage, etc.
Spoiler for chapter:
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-14, 14:48   Link #524
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Yeah I really like Radamanthys, he's badass in these last chapters . I love the relationship between Pandora and Radamanthys, but if we look at how Pandora treat Radamanthys in previous chapters (like a dog), it's a big big modification. It's a bit annoying....
But well, the couple is cute.

About chapter 204 (saintseiyapedia translation/Scans):

Spoiler:

Last edited by Albafica; 2010-11-15 at 00:48.
Albafica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-17, 02:15   Link #525
xellos2099

Those is STILL Youma to deal with...
Old 2010-11-17, 14:02   Link #526
Albafica
Pisces no saint

When Youma is back I hate the plot, so when he will come back, I go suicide .
I want to see Aspros' Gemini pwn that !?!? I don't want to see a father vs son .

I read some sumary of chapter 205, and it looks really disappointing. We will not see Yato/Yuzuriha fighting again .

And what's up with Shion/Dohko, legendary' saint? My ass!

Old 2010-11-18, 02:28   Link #527
freebolo

hey it seems like everytime this gets lame you like ALBAFICA!!!dude!!! come on' like after regulus death everything fell apart like it went beyond our imagination ,like how the hell radamanthys would still move without a heart ,then with half his body chopped still made a greatest caution and break athena's picture dude come on!!!shiori!!! abused too much of this character nevertheless i rescue the part of keep pandora alive cause' she needs to get a new dress she cannot die like that <3 yeah im a perv so what!!! i love pandora's ass an tits wow!!!yeah i said it
and about chapter 205 this shit its even lamer just make me think that we expecting some fight between some weakling saints and especters yeah people get ready for chesire vs yato
FUCK THAT SHIT!!!
oh good quote to rescue its youma referring to shion as like" Enchanted Lord Shion! Mr I-don't-serve-for-nothing!" ahahahah
ah!! one more thing about the last guardian remenber that you read it here first from me FREEBOLO so that "specter" last guardian whatever its LUCIFER I DISCOVER THAT MYSELF SO WHEN IT TURNS OUT TO BE LIKE THAT Y'ALL REMENBER WHO YOU HEARD THAT FROM FIRST
freebolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 15:38   Link #528
xellos2099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albafica View Post
When Youma is back I hate the plot, so when he will come back, I go suicide .
I want to see Aspros' Gemini pwn that !?!? I don't want to see a father vs son .

I read some sumary of chapter 205, and it looks really disappointing. We will not see Yato/Yuzuriha fighting again .

And what's up with Shion/Dohko, legendary' saint? My ass!

What COULD a normal silver and bronze saint do againist someone(Youma)who can either: one shot Aspro(debatable) and someone(Alone) who can 2 shot Radamanthys.
Old 2010-11-21, 05:41   Link #529
Tetsu Aero

There should still be some minor Specters left
Tetsu Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 01:19   Link #530
xellos2099

Alone kill 99% of them beside the comic relief one or the guardian one. I would RATHER not see Yuzuriha die a bloody death like Radamanthys....
Old 2010-11-23, 02:45   Link #531
Tetsu Aero

Alone killed the skelletons, not the real Specters.
Tetsu Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 11:27   Link #532
Alien01

We dont know if there is some Specters are alive. Its possible, but it's not sure. Maybe Yato and Yuzuriha will fight Tokusa, but I think they will play a role in the end.

I didnt really liked the fight against Regulus, But Rhadamathys is such a great character ! He is truly a knight and a hero in Hades army. Even if it was exaggerated that he can still move, I dont care, I LOVED his final acts. Giving victory to Athena instead of Alone is the most logical way to deal with the situation. And he even saved Pandora very beautiful moment, one of the best in Saint Seiya history.

Its nice to see again Yato and Yuzuriha ( )

The evil Yoma is also an excellent character. I cant wait to know the truth about him.
Alien01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 05:34   Link #533
helois

i've found a spoiler about the 207,could someone help me to translate it in english?

google translate isn't so helpfull

Spoiler for 207:

thanks
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 07:56   Link #534
Master Anime
Miracle Man
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Master Anime
Quote:
Originally Posted by helois View Post
i've found a spoiler about the 207,could someone help me to translate it in english?

google translate isn't so helpfull

Spoiler for 207:

thanks
Translastion from Saint Seiyapedia

Spoiler:

OH YEAH Gemini Saint Back
Old 2010-11-29, 11:38   Link #535
Alien01

Yeah, its cool to see him again. Even if I prefer Yoma, the devil^^
Old 2010-12-02, 17:38   Link #536
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Ah the return of the king! I think everyone knew that he would come back like that .

Chapter 207 (scans from saintseiyapedia):

Spoiler:

Lol at freebolo's message, you perv .

I really want to see Yato/Yuzuriha fighting against specters. Ok, they are bronze/silver saint, but well, Athena' saints can do miracles.
Old 2010-12-05, 13:06   Link #537
xellos2099

We somehow missed 206 translation but the story in 206 is completely insane it is hard to say anything about it. Maybe Youma is a god as well, it is my only conclusion.

Spoiler for scene:
Old 2010-12-06, 15:53   Link #538
Master Anime
Miracle Man
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Master Anime
Spoiler for 208:
Old 2010-12-06, 23:15   Link #539
justavisitor

imo, Shion and Dokho should be the ones who want to kill the future...let the future ppl (the readers ) know that they got carried by the Gemini Saints is so damn embarrassing and ppl in the future got fooled and think those two are the strongest saints in the last war...oh my
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 16:39   Link #540
Alien01

Actually, I like Dohko a lot in The Lost Canvas. Hes Tenma master, he faced Hades, he killed three Specters in front of Athena statue, and he defeated Kagaho (one of the best moment, Kagaho story is just perfect). Its logical that he have difficulties to be in a good shape after a fall from the stratosphere . And he is a good nature.

Shion well he only fought Rune. The background of the fight wasnt bad but

For the last chapter, we finally know Yoma secret. And a very interesting one. At first, I thought he could be Chronos, but the idea of using Kairos is great. Using a concept linked to him to create a falling god who wants his brother place is very smart. Now we have a link between Saint Seiya, episode G, and The lost canvas.

Tags
shounen