AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-02-20, 23:04   Link #841
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I also think Fatina is over Neeba, though not completely. It just looks like she's covering up her true feelngs for him, that's all. Saying that, i also believe that she wasn't lying when she talked about her feelings towards Jil. Some would say that's just another way for her to cover up the Neeba thing, though she doesn't seem like the type who'd lie about that. She's shown on more then one occasion that she cares for Jil.
Yeah I think she's over him too. Fatina is far from mentally of physically weak and we have seen in every episode that she's in. She has her moments of exposure or weakness, but she can quickly become resolve in an instant. Anyways, we're halfway done with this season, almost at an end. We'll soon get our ending and I'm pretty sure the ending will cause a series wreck for one of the shipping group fans. I hope it doesn't disappoint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Kaaya was the one who believed in Jil from the very start that he could climb that tower, she gave him the confidence that he was lacking after everyone ignored him when he was asking for members in episode 2. She also gave him a reason besides wanting to play hero to climb the tower. Had Kaaya not climbed the tower with Jil fatina would had never developed these so called "romantic feelings" for jil.lt's clear that about the end of the first season kaaya has fallen for jil and is burdened by lying to him and the others...as she apologisez to him in tears to him for not being straight foward with him and for her future betrayal.

Forgive me for play the devil's advocate here, but you really pointed out nothing special about Kaaya and Jil relationship here. Ami did the same thing, only thing was that they didn't develop any romantic relationship. Ami heart was already some where else, and Jil looked at Ami more as another guy than a girl, however, he finally did see her as a girl in this latest episode, but that's besides the point. Actually it was all the way to the very end that Ami had more faith and trust in Jil than Kaaya. Only significant thing from Kaaya was the kiss and little confession. Kaaya fell for Jil, but it was only until the very end that Jil showed anything special towards Kaaya.
Oh no, my signature was 550 pixles wide and 474 KB. That's too big and it has been deleted by a forum mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now.

Last edited by ThoHell; 2009-02-20 at 23:37.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 23:15   Link #842
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Bear in mind too, we really do not know how close Fatina got to Jill in 6 months gap between 2 series. Things can get really "fast" in such long period, if you know what I mean.
Old 2009-02-21, 08:16   Link #843
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2 View Post
Bear in mind too, we really do not know how close Fatina got to Jill in 6 months gap between 2 series. Things can get really "fast" in such long period, if you know what I mean.
Judging from how they acted in that tent I would say that made very very little progress. Now that I think about.. did they even kiss yet? I'm probably just forgetting it, don't see how I would though.
Old 2009-02-21, 13:53   Link #844
Voitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I think Fatina is over Neeba. The question is really how strong are her feelings for Jil. There are plenty of times where I would have expected a bigger reaction from her and see her trying to be close to him during the trip.
She doesn't know what to do with Jil as his assumed girlfriend and/or has trust issues due to Neeba and is afraid of contact, etc...

PS: Can't fight S1E1 dream prophecy, HA HA HA HA HAA!
Voitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-21, 17:26   Link #845
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voitan View Post
She doesn't know what to do with Jil as his assumed girlfriend and/or has trust issues due to Neeba and is afraid of contact, etc...
Assumed girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voitan View Post
HA HA HA HA HAA!
Indeed, l also got a chuckle out of the assume g/f bit
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-21, 17:34   Link #846
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Jil is too dense to realise that Fatina likes him...on second thoughts, it might be better to just give that blockhead to Kaya for eternal torture

Speaking of eternal torture

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-21, 17:48   Link #847
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Jil is too dense to realise that Fatina likes him...on second thoughts, it might be better to just give that blockhead to Kaya for eternal torture

Speaking of eternal torture
So him still having lingering feelings for another girl makes him dense because he doesn't pay attention to fatina. It all makes sense now....

btw....heh that mai otome tentacle scene...... o_o;
Old 2009-02-21, 18:54   Link #848
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
So him still having lingering feelings for another girl makes him dense because he doesn't pay attention to fatina. It all makes sense now....
Not surprised you jumped to conclusions like that.

Jil can not have any feelings for Kaaya and still be dense to Fatina's true feelings. It has nothing to do with what he feels for Kaaya --- he's just dense.
Old 2009-02-22, 10:56   Link #849
arkxkra
全力全開

ep7 was not bad
Spoiler for :
Old 2009-02-22, 21:47   Link #850
BrokenWingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner of Anime View Post
Uragon for being a royal pain has some redeeming qualities. A spot of compassion and relentless drive. I see a possible end for him as Monty Python's Black Knight. The again, that's probably what he's carrying on his back

And finally, Gonzo can always be counted on for Bare Naked Ladies [on YouTube and in public no less ]. The better to empty wallets with DVD/BR defogging.
Lol, It sad to see that naked females are treated as fanservice in a negative way. Back in the old days when nudity was just nudity it was natural now people speak of it as an extra for sales while as it may be I just happen to miss the old day, where’s my bubble gum crisis or Devil Hunter Yohko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post

Forgive me for play the devil's advocate here, but you really pointed out nothing special about Kaaya and Jil relationship here. Ami did the same thing, only thing was that they didn't develop any romantic relationship. Ami heart was already some where else, and Jil looked at Ami more as another guy than a girl, however, he finally did see her as a girl in this latest episode, but that's besides the point. Actually it was all the way to the very end that Ami had more faith and trust in Jil than Kaaya. Only significant thing from Kaaya was the kiss and little confession. Kaaya fell for Jil, but it was only until the very end that Jil showed anything special towards Kaaya.
Just back from a long week of work.

While I'm rather reluctant to reply I will say the principle behind liking someone isn't bound by any special existence as in there isn’t a necessity for strong evidence for choosing which simply boils down to preference but with that said I like Kaaya more simply because of her determination to achieve her goals. I see a soul who’s struggling to achieve what she desired and yet the path becomes more painful as she moves forward. While many would question the path she chose as a realist I can sympathize more with her than other characters to commonly use the phrase “you hurt the one’s you love” I have a weakness when it comes to girls who need help.
Adding Random names ^^,
Spoiler for Name:

BTW who’s Ami? Lol, do a smell a real 3rd betrayal which I always believed to be something else. If you believed that two seasons are plan before hand it wouldn’t be farfetched to say the writer planned it all.
Old 2009-02-22, 22:15   Link #851
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWingz View Post
BTW who’s Ami?
He means Ahmey.
Old 2009-02-23, 06:36   Link #852
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Jil still thinks about the kiss between him and Kayaa . I think he still have feelings for her .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 22:06   Link #853
FateAnomaly

Of course he still have feelings for her. But then again he havn't seen the new Kaaya yet.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 22:34   Link #854
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

i have a small question here is that goldeb knight dude with the sister any how related to season 1 cuz i re watch season one and did not find him there
Old 2009-02-23, 22:39   Link #855
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
i have a small question here is that goldeb knight dude with the sister any how related to season 1 cuz i re watch season one and did not find him there
It's more assumed he was one of the faceless knight minions. He received an upgrade from redshirt. Unless I'm mistaken.
SageGaiGar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 22:47   Link #856
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

dang another unknown character sigh heheh but hey he is a good brother he must have loved that sitere so much hahaha
Old 2009-02-23, 23:27   Link #857
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Of course he still have feelings for her. But then again he havn't seen the new Kaaya yet.

From what we seen from her she clearly isn't over jil either. 0_0
Old 2009-02-24, 01:15   Link #858
GDB

He's not a faceless character. In season 1, either the last episode or the episode before it, when everyone is facing down Druaga is when he shows his face. When Melt and Coopa are moving into position, he's the one who accompanies them.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 02:38   Link #859
Voitan

Quote:
Assumed girlfriend?

Indeed, l also got a chuckle out of the assume g/f bit
Woops, that's what I get for typing half a message, get sidetracked, and continue on a different track.
Voitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 10:03   Link #860
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Quote:
From what we seen from her she clearly isn't over jil either. 0_0
Maybe he means the poorly designed "older" looking character?

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, gonzo, rpg