AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-10-05, 21:06   Link #81
serenade_beta
マジ天使

http://newtype.kadocomic.jp/soraoto/...0/post-35.html

The middle picture in the bottom role of the six...... is bothering me. Probably that, huh?

And then the one at the very bottom by herself...

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 21:10   Link #82
Midonin
Last Engage

Alright, I'm a little late to the party - but it was a nice first episode. Sugata is winning for my favorite character because, like most of my favorite characters, he's both cool with who he is and disconnected with anything resembling conventional thinking. Looking forward to hearing the OP next week, and seeing the proper ED animation. Hitomi Yoshida and Saori Hayami make a nice duet.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 21:30   Link #83
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

The middle picture in the bottom role of the six...... is bothering me. Probably that, huh?

Cheat Sheet
(Spoilers)
Old 2009-10-05, 21:31   Link #84
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Hmmm, not bad for a first episode. Ikaros definitely is a likeable fellow, her character design is well-done and her VA is not half-bad. I didn't like the main characters VA though, didn't strike me.

I also like how this show is "comedy" but can take a darker and serious tone all of a sudden. Not likely to see another BelldandyxKei relationship, but I'm looking forward to more.
Old 2009-10-05, 21:43   Link #85
Oppai

Send a message via MSN to Oppai Send a message via Skype™ to Oppai
I really enjoyed the first episode. Its great to have a character that is a complete perv and he is not afraid to show it, no better way than strolling through town in naked chibi mode and perving out. His voice was a bit annoying though.
Old 2009-10-05, 21:54   Link #86
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

Epic funny that's all there is to say about it. Really looking forward to more of that guys crazy stunts.
DeadlySoldier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 21:55   Link #87
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Well I don't know if there's a better VA for him though.
Can't think of any good VA that can do well in "pervert/chibi" mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

And then the one at the very bottom by herself...
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 21:56   Link #88
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
You aren't the only one here Kaoru. The guy's voice is completely like nails on a chalkboard for me and the character image does not match AT ALL. Sheesh I wish I had some ear plugs during all those times he was doing the spongebob laugh...ffs...
I don't really have any problem with the voice,kinda fitting for a devious like character like him..just that,its hard to accept the sudden change in his characteristics from being a sentimental in the first part to a naked crazy pervert king in the 2nd part.

Quote:
(first thing you do when you get a new toy? Grope your childhood friend and then strip yourself naked...I sure as hell could have thought of better ideas).
Well the episode title already gave me a hint about "naked" thingy or something along the line when i watched it....so i could kinda guess about it.

I'm more concerned about the brat being attracted to the card like device more than the sexy big boobs angeloid...if its me,sure its the angeloid for sure.I don't need any other things
Old 2009-10-05, 21:59   Link #89
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Hmmm, not bad for a first episode. Ikaros definitely is a likeable fellow, her character design is well-done and her VA is not half-bad.
That was the wonderful Saori Hayami, who was so great as Ko in Wagaya no Oiniri-Sama.

All in all, that was quite enjoyable in a very Gainax-y sort of way. Animation was excellent and I enjoyed the BGM and ED. Souchiro Hoshi is definitely an acquired taste, and I didn't quite buy him as Tomoki. They have a nice dichotomy between his moe physical appearance and his extreme perviness, but the voice would have accented it more effectively if it matched the appearance more.

Still though, while I could see where some would find it annoying I think there's a lot of potential here. It's pure formula, of course - could have easily come out of the staff room at Gainax - but there was a good deal of artistry on display in the first episode.
Old 2009-10-05, 22:32   Link #90
Sai Feng
Yo-poko! O_O

That. Was. Incredible. Freakin' hilarious, I love Tomoki's epic prevented ways xD So glad they kept the chibi forms. The first episode was really fun showing off the personalities of each character they're going to be an interesting bunch. Can't for a certain pantie and public bathhouse episode. ^_^
Sai Feng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 22:50   Link #91
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist

Quote:
Even DearS had a better start than this imo
You sir, are weird.

Big success for a first episode in my books! If they can keep up the quality, and deliver on the REAL craziness and awesome that comes later, then I will adore this series for eternity.

@ Nvis

I concur.

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 22:54   Link #92
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

This one is like Needless. Seemingly no one is on the fence.
Old 2009-10-06, 02:34   Link #93
Wrath88
Kissing...

Maa... This is how I figured it would be if we got the stereotype 'perverted sidekick' casted in the protagonist's role, and that's kind of right... VA for main character sounds irritating, but other than that, I'm fine.
Old 2009-10-06, 03:22   Link #94
mpt37

Wow, the animation was really good, I wasn't expecting such high quality for an anime like this. Hopefully they didn't set the mark too high and the quality remains consistent through the series.

The only thing I expect from ecchi/comedy/harem animes are a cheap laugh, cute characters and fanservice; which this anime delivered. "Ore-sama za warudo" had me laughing uncontrollably, it was just so stupid. Haven't seen a male lead go streaking since Inukami. His voice didn't bother me too much and he doesn't sound that way the whole time so I think I can tolerate it.

Lastly, the sound effect they used when focusing on Ikaro's breasts was disturbing.
Old 2009-10-06, 03:35   Link #95
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Meh, from all the shows that i have watched from the new season thus far, this probably left the most blank impression. First thing's first - the male lead. Aaargh, i can't stand him! A bratty pervert with a voice that makes nails on glass seem like an angelic chorus in comparison. Too bad he didn't wish himself away, would have greatly eased the stress on my enjoyment of this. The story itself felt far from impressive either, though there is one thing i liked about the episode - wiping the planet clean of every living soul. Be careful what you wish for indeed, and that part was well executed enough to peak my interest, and will be the reason i am going to stick with the show for now - its an interesting theme to be almost literally omnipotent, and if they can work on that a bit instead of devolving in to a yet another harem (wishful thinking, i know) they might produce something interesting there. No real impression on the rest of the cast yet, but they seemed fine Overall not impressed, but we will see how this goes.
Old 2009-10-06, 04:42   Link #96
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Well, this one should fill the harem role for the season amongst a few others.

I was sorta missing the standard, shamelessly harem/fanservice anime. At least nice to see that it's animated really well. And it was sorta trippy how powerful that angel has. Pretty much a galactic level angel.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 07:57   Link #97
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Best angel => DOKORU-CHAN ! (need more for this anime)
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 09:03   Link #98
NaweG
Just some guy

Cleaned up one of the scans to remove the seam and ragged edges. Someone else can detext this if they want

Old 2009-10-06, 11:05   Link #99
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
I'm more concerned about the brat being attracted to the card like device more than the sexy big boobs angeloid...if its me,sure its the angeloid for sure.I don't need any other things
Exactly

But the kid is clearly a kid when his ideal of pervertedness is only "so" far
Freaking out at the sight of Ikaros stripping? Pah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
This one is like Needless. Seemingly no one is on the fence.
Clearly it does seem like the case but still no where near as divided as NEEDLESS . Good thing I can just ignore immature comments

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 11:34   Link #100
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ever since I saw this anime, been attracted to that big boobed red haired angel. I'll DL ep.1 and see if it's interesting enough.

EDIT:

NSFW...must be pouring or dropping something.
Spoiler for Eeek:

Tags
comedy, fantasy, shounen