AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-12-26, 17:32   Link #21
Voduar

Perhaps its time to concede that Ichigo's part saiyan? He always seems more powerful after recovering from severe injuries. Silliness aside, something probably fundamentally changed within him during the Grimmjow fight, so perhaps we are just now seeing the effects of an upgrade that occurred quite some time ago, as this is the first time he has healed since then.
Voduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 18:27   Link #22
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Not sure. But back when Ulquiorra was talking about the 9th espada's synchronisation ability, and responsibility to communicate information about his opponents to all comrades simultaneously, the page cut to Orihime crying over Rukia. She obviously received the message as well, so maybe they consider her an ally now. Who knows what really happened when Aizen showed her the hougyoku? Maybe he was using Kyoka Suigetsu and vizardised her.

It's far out but it could be plausible because Ulq plans to bring Ichigo to their side as well:
http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...98-page-7.html
but that doesn't really explain his somewhat contradicting position... namely saying Orihime was useless to Aizen now and that she is going to die, and then turning around and saying that she is "gonna be one of them"... doesn't really add up; guy needs to make up his mind about what Orihime is doing there... honestly, it makes me think that Kubo himself can't make up his mind with what she's still doing there; he just needed a plot device to get their fight rolling (Orihime was downgraded to Macguffin at some point)

Quote:
Ulquiorra's still beating him quite badly. I don't think Kubo is being lazy here.
not really... for one thing, Ichigo basically used everything he had to beat Grimjow... he shouldn't be able to beat Noi much less Ulq... before his fight with grimjow, even if he could use his mask non-stop he would not have stood a chance against ulq as his mask was barely able to damage ulq or block his attacks and ulq still had his release in waiting

right now, it sounds like Ichigo is fighting, without his mask, at the same level that he fought Ulq last time WITH his mask... in the last fight he used the mask to launch an attack that was blocked by ulq's bare hands and then he used the mask to defend against his cero and wound up bloodly and bruised... it sounds like he is performing the same, but without his mask... and one thing we know from his second encounter with grimjow is that their is a very large power gap between ichigo and vizard ichigo... apparently, it seems like beating grimjow was enough to close that huge gap; not to mention that now he can use the mask for a long time
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 18:44   Link #23
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

This chapter is real and not a fake?
Old 2008-12-26, 18:49   Link #24
Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius

Send a message via Yahoo to Satsuki Yuuhi Ramius
As i expected it was Ichigo Vs Ulquiorra.I can't wait for this chapter!.
Old 2008-12-26, 20:18   Link #25
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
The summary is very intriguing and has got me excited after a long time .It will just get better with the actual chapter . We really cant really picture/imagine the action sequences . Waiting for the actual chapter to come out ^__^
It might not be the original or a re-post but Fran~ posted a quote from somewhere on the new naruto chapter thread:
Quote:
Firstly a note about Weekly Shounen Jump. As mentioned last week, there is not suppose to be an issue "officially" released this week. So despite the spoilers that have come out, the actual thing is not expected until next week. Which means no Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Eyeshield21, etc.
So seems although we're getting spoilers, nothing gonna be able to be seen for another week :<
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 20:18   Link #26
lequory
People hate good theories

again I must say that everyone is forgetting about Ichigo's untapped natural powers that he has not fully gained control over. We nust not focus on his hollow powers as he has not full control of either of these monstrous powers

I was going to give an analogy but the cup full of water analogy was already given by Ishida in the beginning of the series so.......

I had something else to say about him being above captain level and then something else to say about adding his mask to that but I'll save that for later on.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 20:49   Link #27
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

untapped natural powers...yeah we get it, just the convenience of it happening *Grimmjow fight for example* is just garbage...
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 21:05   Link #28
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
is it possible that ichigo gained so much xp points from defeating grimmjow that has has lvld up...

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-26, 21:15   Link #29
Langus
Optimus Prime

Maybe she'll turn to spare Ichigo's life (again). Then again, maybe the girl's just crazy for Ulq and he knows it hahaha
Old 2008-12-26, 21:15   Link #30
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

I've waited so long for Ichigo VS Ulquirro, and so far the summary sounds really good. Can't wait for next week!
Old 2008-12-27, 02:36   Link #31
Hav0kkx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well...since, way back in Chapter 315 or so, Rukia, Chad and Ishida were dealing with them with ease, clearly, it's not tough.
Ishida wasn't there.

And I wanna know why D:

[EDIT]: Could it be because that would be helping a substitute shinigami no longer "abandoned" by the shinigami? That would be breaking his vow to his father...?
Hav0kkx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 02:46   Link #32
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0kkx View Post
Ishida wasn't there.

And I wanna know why D:
He's still with Mayuri?
Old 2008-12-27, 02:51   Link #33
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
The hell with Ichigos slight powerup. Even with the mask maybe he'll have the upper hand a bit? But Ulqoria still has yet to release. UNLESS it's some lame ass release then okay.
Old 2008-12-27, 06:20   Link #34
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
If only Zommari finished her off and died, I mean I know Rukia is kind of strong but beating up AIZEN'S EXECUTIONS SQUAD Execution Squads have to be tough because if the person tries to resist they need to be able to stop them and fight back so how can Rukia beat them
Remember that Rukia was mindfu***ed back there, with Kaien shits ... if someone tried to break me with images of my friends, i would probably die xD

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 07:12   Link #35
Glacial

*spaz*
Rudobon (sp?) the leader of the Exequias is not as tough as a lot of people are assuming.

Lemme just point out a few key things:

- He is Szayel's subordinate, and the Exequias are his to command, that tells you a LOT about their power levels
- He retreated the moment he noticed Unohana was a Captain
- Most importantly, his release is an loltree

Rukia fighting him, and taking out his subordinates so swiftly and easily, makes sense and seems like a good match-up to me :P

I wonder how many chapters it'll be before we see Ulquiorra finally bleed.

I think what I really want to see happen, come to think of it, is for plotkai-Ichigo to deliver an extremely lucky final blow to Ulquiorra, only for Rudobon's special ability to be self-sacrificing to revive an arrancar (Ulq). It'd make my day...seriously
Glacial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 07:12   Link #36
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
But that doesn't really explain his somewhat contradicting position... namely saying Orihime was useless to Aizen now and that she is going to die, and then turning around and saying that she is "gonna be one of them"... doesn't really add up; guy needs to make up his mind about what Orihime is doing there... honestly, it makes me think that Kubo himself can't make up his mind with what she's still doing there; he just needed a plot device to get their fight rolling (Orihime was downgraded to Macguffin at some point)
Aizen said she was useless to him. Of course it doesn't add up, because Aizen was lying. I'm guessing Aizen has some kind of hidden plot which only Ulq is aware of. This chapter has actually showed me for the first time since Aizen's plot twist that Kubo has been planning ahead, so while normally I would agree with you, it does seem Kubo has an idea of what he wants to do with Orihime. He's just going about it in a very slow and frustrating manner. Grimmjow hinted that something had happened to Orihime, and I always thought it was the phsycological cage mentioned by Ulq, but there could be an actual manifestation going on inside her. I reckon very soon, this arc will start to get interesting if Kubo does indeed diverge from the 'SS formula' and into completely new territory. Of course, I could be wrong.

Also Ulquiorra likes to say things and ask questions for the sole purpose of seeing how the person he speaks to reacts to them, so you can't necessarily assume that what Ulquiorra says here is what he believes. Remember that just a chapter ago Ulquiorra told Orihime that her usefuless to Aizen was at its end, and she would be left to waste away. It's clear that this wasn't the case, he only wanted to see if she would show fear.

Quote:
not really... for one thing, Ichigo basically used everything he had to beat Grimjow... he shouldn't be able to beat Noi much less Ulq... before his fight with grimjow, even if he could use his mask non-stop he would not have stood a chance against ulq as his mask was barely able to damage ulq or block his attacks and ulq still had his release in waiting.
I'm not even sure Ulq will lose. But against Grimm he had to take some heavy hits which in a fair fight wouldn't have affected him. He took around 6 of those insanely powerful missiles to protect Orihime. I agree that the gap is too big to be closed in such a short time span though, which is why I think Ulquiorra will win.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 08:14   Link #37
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacial View Post
*spaz*
Rudobon (sp?) the leader of the Exequias is not as tough as a lot of people are assuming.

Lemme just point out a few key things:

- He is Szayel's subordinate, and the Exequias are his to command, that tells you a LOT about their power levels
- He retreated the moment he noticed Unohana was a Captain
- Most importantly, his release is an loltree

Rukia fighting him, and taking out his subordinates so swiftly and easily, makes sense and seems like a good match-up to me :P
wouldn't put him down too quick...he did shake off being (half?) frozen by one of Rukia's dances like it wasn't anything.
Old 2008-12-27, 08:27   Link #38
Glacial

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
wouldn't put him down too quick...he did shake off being (half?) frozen by one of Rukia's dances like it wasn't anything.
I would have to say his strength is around that of a lieutenant (judging by the points I brought up), thus why I think he's an (almost) even match :B

Edit: Oops! I forgot, but rechecked and discovered: he only got his hand and sword caught in the Hakuren, so freeing his hand doesn't necessarily say a lot about his power level :|

Looking back at Di Roy, his feet were caught in Tsukishiro, and he pulled them out effectively and unharmed.

Last edited by Glacial; 2008-12-27 at 08:37.
Glacial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-27, 09:39   Link #39
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

oh well...carry on :3
Old 2008-12-27, 09:46   Link #40
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Going by quality of scan chapter should be out in a few hours Oo. This one reminds me of one of those LQ Raws

Quote:

Credits : Bleach 91

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga