AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-12-30, 17:56   Link #81
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

I'd seriously lol if she was pregnant.
Old 2008-12-30, 17:59   Link #82
ruote

it's miracle that Orihime didn't utter Kurosaki-Kun in this chapter

i like this chapter, even though i'm not a fan of UlquiIchi fight.
Rukia smirking is so cool.
ruote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 18:36   Link #83
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
don't no one tell him it's up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, a, b, start
Lol, Konami code but you got the b and a mixed up, also just read the chapter and I like it, I find it funny that Ulquiorra is only using 1 hand to attack and defend whilst Ichigo uses 2...Ichigo is screwed if Ulquiorra puts his other hand onto his sword (Kenpachi)

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 19:04   Link #84
Ilija
Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by War_Lord View Post
That's why she's being called 'one of them'. She's carrying Ulqui's love-child
Ilija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 19:40   Link #85
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
That would make sense why they fight so much (hormones)
Old 2008-12-30, 20:40   Link #86
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Lol, Konami code but you got the b and a mixed up, also just read the chapter and I like it, I find it funny that Ulquiorra is only using 1 hand to attack and defend whilst Ichigo uses 2...Ichigo is screwed if Ulquiorra puts his other hand onto his sword (Kenpachi)
damn that a and b!

I still find it amusing that Ulquiorra for the most part has been fighting w/ the same expression on his face
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 21:38   Link #87
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

Quote:
Originally Posted by War_Lord View Post
That'd be awesome.
Konpachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 21:52   Link #88
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
That would make sense why they fight so much (hormones)
It'd also explain why Orihime was so worried Ichigo thought she'd be heavy to carry.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 21:52   Link #89
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
If she did get raped by Aizen and crew, she would've rejected it afterwards, you guys need to read more H-Doujins, lol
Old 2008-12-30, 22:16   Link #90
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
I still find it amusing that Ulquiorra for the most part has been fighting w/ the same expression on his face
Ulquiorra Schiffer is the Nicholas Cage of the anime/manga world, best known for doing so many things with only one facial expression...

I can't wait to see his war face when he finally gets serious...
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 23:01   Link #91
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
She most likely has a dormant hollow that's gonna take over soon.
Old 2008-12-30, 23:42   Link #92
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
That'd be a funny Jerry Springer episode
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 23:50   Link #93
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Ok... what the hell is Ulq talking about... "soon orihime will be on their side"?; "you can't take her away"?;

First Ulq tells Orihime that she's is no use to Aizen and that she is gonna die... then he says he has no orders to kill her; and it does not sound like he even has orders to guard her as his only orders are to protect las noches... so what's with saying she is gonna be on their side? I've been complaining about this match up for a while; the motivation for the fight seems rather confused

My guess... seeing Orihime safe is not reason for him to start relaxing... she isn't "safe" until she's out of HM

the power of... umm... friendship?
a wizard did it?
Flawed writing due to the fact that Kubo wanted to express a huge power difference but did not want to be bothered with training arcs for the hero to properly close the gap?
All of the "Orihime's useless, wait no she's not" talk i think is just to further her emotional/mental distress. In the end though I believe Orihime will stay with Aizen's side because she feels that she has a use on their side. Aaroniero's message to her also proved that she is considered one of their comrades. Remember back when Urahara told her to sit the war out? Maybe she feels more of a help to the Arrancar side... deep down, she knows she would be a hindrance to ichi and pals
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 00:20   Link #94
Dream_Traveller
Banned

...So, she'd join a man who said, to her face, that he and his pals would kill all her friends and everyone else she knew, just because she has bouts of feeling useless from time to time? Minus the fact that Orihime has been resolved to fighting against Ulquiorra through words, cheering on her friends and Ichigo?

O...kay.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 02:40   Link #95
m1thril

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
I got that... That's why I am saying...If it was higher when it was unstable. Now he's in control why are users saying "HOW ARE ICHIGO GETTING THESE POWER-UPS?! " Ichigo keep up with Ulquiorra" *Snicker*

I just don't understand when Kubo has shown why since the beginning. Just boggles the mind...
it's because he's fighting in bankai and not vizard mode and it doesnt look like he's getting owned that badly. His hollow's power complemented ichigo's and that's what created his peak strength, but when they conflicted that's when we saw his lowest strength. Otherwise ulquiorra has stated that ichigo is no threat if his hollow side is not present, which should have meant that ichigo should have taken more damage than that when hit by ulquiorra's cero (i mean look at that...to me, it looks like ichigo just got hit by dirt or something).

Thats what i think anyways
m1thril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 03:55   Link #96
xeqtR
<3 Belldandy. =D

Send a message via MSN to xeqtR
huahh. this chapter is awesome.
can't wait for the next one.
and also can't wait who will win ? ichi vs Ulqi ? haha =D
xeqtR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 04:38   Link #97
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
...So, she'd join a man who said, to her face, that he and his pals would kill all her friends and everyone else she knew, just because she has bouts of feeling useless from time to time? Minus the fact that Orihime has been resolved to fighting against Ulquiorra through words, cheering on her friends and Ichigo?

O...kay.
What (s)he said.
Old 2008-12-31, 04:42   Link #98
Lelite

I would've honestly preferred it if we stayed with the captains in fake-Kara. It was just beginning to get interesting.

This chapter was... okay. A strange lack of dialogue and even sound effects, which made me want to un-mute my computer.

I don't see how Ichigo's too powered up either. He held up pretty good against Grimmjow with only bankai until the later released, (He only pulled the mask to stop that mongo Cero). And according to GJ, he and Ulquiorra are almost equal in power - since Emoclown was worried about a possible mutual destruction if they ever fought... No one ever said Aizen only assigned ranks based on power - pretty sure if I was a leader and I had a subordinate with Grimm's temperament, predictability and docility, I'd keep him out of the inner cool kids' circle with a ten foot pole too.

I don't think we've even seen a power-up yet. Consider this: Bankai Ichigo vs. Unreleased Grimmjow + only swords, both were almost equal (with Ichigo lagging behind a bit). Bankai Ichigo vs. Unreleased Ulquiorra + only swords - Ichigo beaten up quite badly already. I think that's really the extent of the power difference between GJ and Ulquiorra - it doesn't seem that unbelievable.

I am greatly intrigued by this Orihime thing, though. It better be good.
Lelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 05:28   Link #99
Ilija
Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
If she did get raped by Aizen and crew, she would've rejected it afterwards, you guys need to read more H-Doujins, lol
Yeah, but we've already seen that Hime finds it hard to reject Ulqui's reiatsu. Imagine how hard she'd find it to reject Aizen's
Ilija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 08:31   Link #100
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

I want to see Szayel burst out of Orihime just to mess with everyone.

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga