AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-10-04, 22:37   Link #101
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Spoiler for stats:
Old 2008-10-26, 22:16   Link #102
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Hmm, the series has finally ended. Been many years. So, anyone have any speculation on what happens? Apparently the vampire hunting market will become socialized, so what will happen to our favorite heroes after Integra dies(Or doesn't)?
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 04:32   Link #103
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

They become civil servants.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 05:40   Link #104
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Well, Alucard sure as hell isn't going to restart his familiar collection. I think he'll go back to what he does best: blasting vampires with his modified Casull. I'm sure there are other vampires around, and Celes wants her break.
Old 2009-03-09, 01:49   Link #105
Red_Maw

The series has finally been completed, now it's time to start collecting the manga to read. Been waiting for this for a long time lol.
Red_Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 01:52   Link #106
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

This series is epic from the halfway point onwards. Complete with the cast of the OVA, it. WILL. ROCK. YOUR SOCKS. OFF.

AMEN!
Old 2009-10-24, 00:53   Link #107
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Just finished the manga OMFG I have never read something with some much gore and action I think i.m in love 1000000000/100
Old 2009-10-25, 11:29   Link #108
Haladflire65
*Artist

Yeah, I marathoned it and read 30 chapters in a day, finishing the series... Wow. I really liked the ending. Now I'm going for the OVAs... I probably shouldn't be so into this, as a 14 year old girl... ah, whatever.

I'm sad that I probably won't be seeing any more Alucard after the OVA series... I love him...

Oh, right, should I also read Hellsing: The Dawn? It's a prequel or something, right?
Old 2009-10-25, 11:40   Link #109
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
Yeah, I marathoned it and read 30 chapters in a day, finishing the series... Wow. I really liked the ending. Now I'm going for the OVAs... I probably shouldn't be so into this, as a 14 year old girl... ah, whatever.

I'm sad that I probably won't be seeing any more Alucard after the OVA series... I love him...

Oh, right, should I also read Hellsing: The Dawn? It's a prequel or something, right?
It's a prequel. It takes place in the 2e world war. A young Walter and Alucard are the main characters.

Only 6 chapters have been released so far. The series went on a hiatus until Hellsing would be finished, but for some reason it still hasn't continued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki
Hellsing: The Dawn

In 2001, Hirano began publishing chapters of a prequel series, Hellsing: The Dawn, in special editions of Young King OURs, of which six chapters have been released as of May 2009. The Dawn features a fourteen year-old Walter C. Dornez and Alucard, in the form of a 14 year old girl, attacking Millennium's base of operations in Germany, Poland in September 1944, during the Warsaw Uprising. Publication is scheduled to resume after the conclusion of the main Hellsing series. According to Taliesin Jaffe, the chapters of The Dawn will be animated as part of the Hellsing Ultimate OVA series.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, horror