AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2009-01-15, 11:56   Link #21
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
NOObs should have known Ulquiorra's sword would never break.

Sounds like a great chapter. That last bit is quite funny, "He lowered his sword and turned back..." It's going to be fun to see how he handles Orihime being a nuisance. Maybe he'll just give her dirty looks until she stops.

Imagine if Hime fights the lolis.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 12:00   Link #22
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Ya know, it should have been different...the karakura heroes are fighting the deathbringer numbers and ichigo gets his exclusive 1-on-1 with Ulquiorra, but he musn't be stronger than any of the upper three, so it really makes me wonder as to what the level of this fight will be...if it continues,that is.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 12:01   Link #23
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post

Sounds like a great chapter. That last bit is quite funny, "He lowered his sword and turned back..." It's going to be fun to see how he handles Orihime being a nuisance. Maybe he'll just give her dirty looks until she stops.

Ulquiorra just needs to tear his shirt or Ichigo's in two and Orihime will faint of a nosebleed.

Orihime could kill those Lolis if she wants to because in every movie or anime where there is a psycho killer...it's always the quiet ones.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 12:06   Link #24
Kakashi
カカシ

Hehe. Come to think of it Orihime's shield formation must be really fast to keep with Ulq's movement. It could be that she doesn't even need to chant Santen Kisshun.
Old 2009-01-15, 12:09   Link #25
Kafriel
Senior Guest

She also heals people a lot faster, and based on power status, she's the strongest character in bleach and could reject everyone else's existence in a stray thought...but that would strip her "cute" part and her fans would kill KT
Old 2009-01-15, 12:31   Link #26
Marskatta
Kurosaki... I am...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
Nel had said that even hollows wre originally humans, and that after becoming espada they finally had the privilege of common sense again. Ulquiorra looks like too much of a cold emo to me though, he follows orders and blindly trusts Aizen,as if he has no goals of his own and no other purpose in life.
Orihime VS Ulquiorra:she dies and ichigo roars in a burst of angry reiatsuuuuu! Nah,probably not.
Lol, this isnt Naruto But yeah, probably not.
I wanna see Ulqi go crazy on him once in a while.
Old 2009-01-15, 12:32   Link #27
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:

Actually I thought it some kind of funky prelude to his release...

(That's why we're NOOB'S...If we knew that we'd never have made such a statement)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
She also heals people a lot faster, and based on power status, she's the strongest character in bleach and could reject everyone else's existence in a stray thought...but that would strip her "cute" part and her fans would kill KT
*sigh* why do people seem to forget Hachigen has the same abilities?

She's not that unique and that would make them both the strongest characters in Bleach

I bet Ishida take's out the loli's. You know KT always pits him against women (Even the anime team thinks he's girly-man and made him fight the butchy bount)
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 12:48   Link #28
Kakashi
カカシ

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post

She's not that unique and that would make them both the strongest characters in Bleach
Er not quite. Hachi can erect super powerful barriers and perform high level kido. Orihime can reject the laws of nature.
Old 2009-01-15, 12:49   Link #29
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Actually I thought it some kind of funky prelude to his release...

(That's why we're NOOB'S...If we knew that we'd never have made such a statement)
I thought he was about to release as well but I thought it was too early

Quote:

Here's the thing Hachi uses kidou if what she does is the same as kidou, Aizen would of learnt it for himself, Orihime's abilities is stronger than the standard kidou that Hachi uses. Even Tessai the leader of the kidou corps and Hachi's leader hasn't shown rejection of reality abilities.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 12:50   Link #30
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Note on powers: Orihime was able to bypass his barrier because their powers are similar, I guess he could be her sensei later on^^
Old 2009-01-15, 13:15   Link #31
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
uh-oh.. do I sense killing intent? I can imagine Ulq going... Traitor! Death is your punishment! Then all sorts of angsty stuff happens. :O
Old 2009-01-15, 13:27   Link #32
Scarlett_Rain55

I wonder how the loli twin scenarios will play out. I don't see Oriihme healing them again or fighting them...
Scarlett_Rain55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 13:44   Link #33
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Ulquiorra points his finger at Orihime, they jump out to save her and die, and the Ichigo gets revenge for his fallen enemies...
Old 2009-01-15, 13:52   Link #34
Scarlett_Rain55

Eh, I kind of hope they don't get in the way. I want Orihime vs Ulquiorra instead!
Scarlett_Rain55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 13:59   Link #35
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Er not quite. Hachi can erect super powerful barriers and perform high level kido. Orihime can reject the laws of nature.
WRONG!

Orihime does a sort of time reversal. When Hachigen healed Ichigo. He told Rukia, that he doesn't heal he uses a sort of time reversal. He couldn't do much because he said that he must have knowledge of how the injuries occured.

Orihime makes barriers (sheilds) Hachigen does the same. He restored Tsubaki the same way Orhime restored GJ arm...he brought him back from nothing....

So they are the same. Check your facts babe...
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 14:04   Link #36
Kakashi
カカシ

Quote:
WRONG!

Orihime does a sort of time reversal. When Hachigen healed Ichigo. He told Rukia, that he doesn't heal he uses a sort of time reversal. He couldn't do much because he said that he must have knowledge of how the injuries occured.

Orihime makes barriers (sheilds) Hachigen does the same. He restored Tsubaki the same way Orhime restored GJ arm...he brought him back from nothing....

ARRH!

He's never been shown healing anyone except Tsubaki, a manifestation of Orihime's abilities, whereas Orihime's been shown to be able to heal everything from humans to shinigami to espada, and that Aizen believes her powers of rejection rival that of a god. Something about Orihime just seems more ... potent, if you will, in comparison to Hachi. Maybe I'm just overlooking it because she's more of a main character.
Old 2009-01-15, 14:05   Link #37
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Here's the thing Hachi uses kidou if what she does is the same as kidou, Aizen would of learnt it for himself, Orihime's abilities is stronger than the standard kidou that Hachi uses. Even Tessai the leader of the kidou corps and Hachi's leader hasn't shown rejection of reality abilities.
actually, its not said that what Hachi CURRENTLY uses is just kido... afterall, Kido usually involves an incantation, or atleast just the name of the spell used and he did not do that when he healed Tsubaki... Hachi could have developed these powers after becoming a vizard, like they are somehow related to his inner hollow
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 14:07   Link #38
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It has been stated that their powers are similar but hachigen didn't say they got the same powers...and I doubt he got fairies swarming around him^^
Unlike Chad, Orihime's power resembles that of a shinigami rather than a hollow, and although hachigen used powerful kido in the past, his barrier and time reversal could be the powers of his vizard side.

Whoa @ the two posts above, are we all thinking the same thing? o_0
Old 2009-01-15, 14:08   Link #39
Langus
Optimus Prime

Is that a choir of angels I hear? Has the Lord finally answered my prayers?

PRAIIIIIESE JESUS! Orihime was FINALLY useful. Can I get an AMEN? AMEN! Can I get an AMEN? AAAMMMEN!

TESTIFY!

Last edited by Langus; 2009-01-15 at 14:21.
Langus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 14:14   Link #40
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
WRONG!

WRONG!

It's not time reversal its rejection of "existence"

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion