AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-01-15, 22:40   Link #81
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

I have high hopes for this chapter. I hope either Orihime's shirt is accidentally cut up or I hope Orihime rejects the"existence" of her clothing by accident. WOOH!!!!!
TeNMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 22:53   Link #82
Killer Tomato

Maybe Aizen wants Orihime provoked to the point the hollow in her will awaken

Seriously though, I think the 'duel' between Orihime and Ulq is more interesting than the one between Ichigo and Ulq. Perhaps this is the real duel that's happening.
Killer Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 23:07   Link #83
Langus
Optimus Prime

Shit guys... Orihime is NOT a hollow. Where the heck did his crack theory come from?
Old 2009-01-15, 23:28   Link #84
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Do you mind not trying to destroy my dreams!

I dunno...they have a lot of eye-smex. Reminds me of the IchiRuki ones...
They get large spreads too. She's never had one with any other male character.
She is also the only person whom he's ever shown regret for harming her. When Yami asks is it okay to kill her. He hesitates, looks at her, then lowers his head for an instant, before he agrees. He hasn't batted an eye when anyone else was getting hurt. He may have shown distaste but he never hesitates or show regret. She is the only one
well, I've come to the conclusion(in recent chapters though) that these eyes-meet-eyes panels are full of fear/detestatio/etc. veeery dark/serious stuff. And I have my problems with seeing something like mercy on Ulqi's part, it's more as if he doesn't want to harm Aizen-sama's toy(which he borrows secretly to play from time to time as he has no idea how it works etc. ). It's for Aizen to decide if Ulqi is allowed or even wants to harm her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
KT is a romantic. Hints at romance between more than half the cast.

If Ishida doesn't take out the loli's...I bet Ulquiorra does it.

This isn't rpg. Ichigo is so proud he wouldn't want her help. Secondly she wasn't support last time she was a "backdrop" Besides I was just pulling HT's Rabid Orihime fan-Ichihime shipper leg.
never challenged that fact but right now the atmosphere is too serious to feature romantic hints.. I'm only judging from the spoiler, but Orihime's eyes changed from the worried to the determined look, so right now she surely doesn't feel a bit obligated to Ulqiorra or something like that. The speculation of her having a bad conscience is wiped away, this is serious growth compared of the scene where she couldn't look him straight in the eye. It's this new growth that makes Ulqihime sort of impossible to me.

Ishida you think he can make Orihime give up on Ichigo? highly doubt it, Kubo never gave a hint in this direction after the comic relief scenes in the ss arc. When he suddenly decides to pair her up with somebody else it will end up in bumpy and implausible storytelling because he never gave her the chance to pick an alternative, he manoeuvred her in a dead-end.

just wanted to point out she's finally ready to do whatever she's capable of without all the shilly-shally
Old 2009-01-16, 01:06   Link #85
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
well, I've come to the conclusion(in recent chapters though) that these eyes-meet-eyes panels are full of fear/detestatio/etc. veeery dark/serious stuff. And I have my problems with seeing something like mercy on Ulqi's part, it's more as if he doesn't want to harm Aizen-sama's toy(which he borrows secretly to play from time to time as he has no idea how it works etc. ). It's for Aizen to decide if Ulqi is allowed or even wants to harm her.

never challenged that fact but right now the atmosphere is too serious to feature romantic hints.. I'm only judging from the spoiler, but Orihime's eyes changed from the worried to the determined look, so right now she surely doesn't feel a bit obligated to Ulqiorra or something like that. The speculation of her having a bad conscience is wiped away, this is serious growth compared of the scene where she couldn't look him straight in the eye. It's this new growth that makes Ulqihime sort of impossible to me.

Ishida you think he can make Orihime give up on Ichigo? highly doubt it, Kubo never gave a hint in this direction after the comic relief scenes in the ss arc. When he suddenly decides to pair her up with somebody else it will end up in bumpy and implausible storytelling because he never gave her the chance to pick an alternative, he manoeuvred her in a dead-end.

just wanted to point out she's finally ready to do whatever she's capable of without all the shilly-shally
it seems like Ishida is always pit against women or goes up against pansies .Mayuri was the only one. (Even then he had Nemu on him ) Nah... I am just joking about the chicks. that line he said about always fighting women in the Bounot arc is responsible for it. I guess it was because his next big fight would be the The Thunderwitch.

...and he's the only one who hasn't been seen in awhile. All the others were accounted for but he's been mia for several chapters. I think he wants to save Orihme as much or maybe even more so than Ichigo. He bonded with her in SS...
I bet he's closer to them than the others are... and he will keep Loli and Menoly off of her.

No. I don't think Ishida can make her forget about Ichigo, Silly. (You know that I am not really calling you silly as in stupid, right?) Can anyone do that? I may feel that Ishida is actually closer to Orihime than Ichigo. He is like Ichigo...No he isn't he actually sees her. He sees her as weak as one who needs protection. She's had enough of that...

Ulquiorra on the other hand doesn't. It's thanks to him she's become this assertive. All the changes in her are because he kept on picking her brain. He provoked her emotions. He provoked her thoughts. He made her re-evaluate her insecurites. It's because of him that she seems to be more self-assured. It is because of him that she is fighting back. Ichigo's safety plays a part in it. It's just a little deeper than than that.

I find their eye-locks, and scenes dark and serious just like you do. That doesn't take away from the romance. In fact it adds to it. Turbulent, forceful, and violent with underlying menance..and a hint of something else. Ulquiorra is clearly drawn to Orihime. That's so sexy! It really depends on your definition of romance.

He's also a redeemable character. He could easily find redemption through her. That's why I am an Ulquihime shipper and I am seriously starting to believe that He is her answer. Only someone who could rival Ichigo could ever stand a chance of winning her heart.

Btw, she's never been afraid to look him in the eye. She only looked away when he showed up at the Ichi-Grimm confrontation. I find it peculiar that it was one of guilt. She actually looked as if she was caught doing wrong....
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 01:38   Link #86
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Shit guys... Orihime is NOT a hollow. Where the heck did his crack theory come from?
What makes you so sure? We're only speculating. You can't be too sure either. I for one also think something is up with Orihime.
Old 2009-01-16, 02:18   Link #87
hakisak
Banned

Orihime is not a hollow! It is a crack theory...

(Connect her to Ichigo anyway you can)
Old 2009-01-16, 03:13   Link #88
RDF2050
Gundam Meister

Now I reading the manga let me analyze it.
Old 2009-01-16, 03:17   Link #89
ThoHell

Orihime got some power ups or something? And Ichi sure said some dumb things. Anyways ok chapter, not as awesome as Naruto but still good. Of course always left with a bitter cliff hanger that leaves you wanting for more......
Oh no, my signature was 550 pixles wide and 474 KB. That's too big and it has been deleted by a forum mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 03:18   Link #90
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Wow, Loli is scared shitless of Orihime. That look on her face looks like she'll crap herself if she saw her again.

I love the line on the last page.

Ichigo's determination makes him fight!

Orihime's will protects him!
Old 2009-01-16, 03:19   Link #91
RDF2050
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Orihime got some power ups or something? And Ichi sure said some dumb things. Anyways ok chapter, not as awesome as Naruto but still good. Of course always left with a bitter cliff hanger that leaves you wanting for more......
Don't worried the time will come when you be watch Bleach with some long await chapter.

The think that bother me is why Ichigo can read his movement his because his skills using the hollow mask improve him or just fighting with #6 Espada become strongest.
Old 2009-01-16, 03:31   Link #92
Lunarskylar

lol ulgihime eye shmex makes me giddy xD

and im impressed that kubo even remembers those two chars
kishi needs to take cahracter memeory lessons from kubo -nod nod-
Old 2009-01-16, 03:40   Link #93
hakisak
Banned

OMG! I just about died in that chapter. I wanna fangirl so badly.

That chapter was awesome! Nice action shots.

That wanting to be Human thread is really becoming necessary. Is Ichigo becoming more Hollow-like or Ulquiorra more human? Did anybody think Ulquiorra moved like a bird? I am determind to figure out his release. I hope he isn't a damn plant!
@Mike...
Spoiler for Let me ask you something:

All hail Kubo Tite!
Old 2009-01-16, 03:47   Link #94
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
I wish you would stop pretending to like Orihime, Haki.
Old 2009-01-16, 03:49   Link #95
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'm definitely thinking that because of Orihime Ulq has become more human, not the other way around.

I'd also like to put forward the idea that Loli and Menoly (sp?) are there to rescue Orihime, not take her out. Their expression just didn't mix for me with the idea that they were going there to lay the smack down on her. *shrug*

This chapter was excellent. Woot! (Loved the Ulq Orihime eye smex at the end)
Old 2009-01-16, 03:58   Link #96
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
If Ulqi became more human does that mean he's closer to a Vastolorde...? Unless he is already...
Old 2009-01-16, 04:01   Link #97
Vampireking

sigh.....anyone else finds it dissapointing that Orihime interferred in Ichigo's fight? I mean it's his one on one with Ulqiorra there should be NO interferances WHATSOEVER. HE HAS TO PROVE HE IS STRONGER. i really like Orihime BUT she will become a real nuisance if she interferes. I hope someone knocks her out quickly before she interferes anymore than she already has.
Vampireking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 04:04   Link #98
Bordix

So, Ulqiourra is getting soft and yeah, that would be really be awesome, if Orihime goes hollow >

Quote:
I hope someone knocks her out quickly before she interferes anymore than she already has.
My money goes to those girls at the first pages of the chapter (ain't it obvious?).
Old 2009-01-16, 04:11   Link #99
Irondragon
Paladin

Hell yeah!!! After a 1000 battles Orihime takes an active part in this! I was waiting for so long to see this! I wat to see more Orihime Power!!!
And for all out there I am almost sure that IchHime will happen because there is no other way Orihime would have interferred in a battle. I like the last scene because it is like
"OMG! You didn't just now..."
"Didn't think that I would do it asshole!"
Irondragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 04:12   Link #100
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

ehi guys, can you post the scan of that chapter where Aizen was talking with Orihime about the fact that her power could "destroy" the Hougyoku...............i was thinking.....what if everything is an Aizen plan about provoking Orihime to user her powers on Hougyoku, rejecting the sealed state and so awaken it?

like he flied to karakura with espadas etc to leave orihime with Ulquiorra and Ichigo and provoke her in some way
Hitsugaya_Toushiro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion