AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-25, 10:17   Link #1021
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Yup a great final episode. Initially it felt like a normal episode, but in the end, it concluded very well using the impact of the girls on the current Ken.

An annoucement for a second season would be a nice christmas present!
Exactly. Please, DEEN, okawari!
Old 2009-12-25, 12:52   Link #1022
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

A nice closure, and nice to see that there were a link between the obvious season related girls' names and the actual corresponding seasons.

All in all, one of the best series of the year. A great script and a fantastically omogeneus cast made the deal, as I came to love all the characters throughout the series. I had a lot of fun and watched all the episodes at least twice (some even more than twice). A fault I can easily find, not a little one though, is to have left Ken's past hanging. They've given hints but the core remained unspoken, I think that with just one episode more they could have closed the circle, but anyway serious hopes for a season 2.

Spoiler for Winter and Spring:
Old 2009-12-25, 13:09   Link #1023
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!

Nice pic!

We even get to see a little bit of spring pantsu!

With the way the Kurumu's skirt is shown, we don't know if Mafuyu is going commando again!
Old 2009-12-25, 14:09   Link #1024
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Nice pic!

We even get to see a little bit of spring pantsu!

With the way the Kurumu's skirt is shown, we don't know if Mafuyu is going commando again!
Wha...what are you looking at! Don't ogle at her you pervert! She is mine!

*pokes Crow's eyes*

After looking at Forever's sig, there is some mistake in the art. Since when does Mafuyu have a C cup? She barely has a B in her school uniform!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 14:26   Link #1025
Silvanoshei
ぜんぴょう☆

Wow...

Seitokai no Ichizon.. a really nice surprise! After I finished watching it for the 1st time; I really had to see it twice to catch all the foreshadowing. I was watching it for the humor.. little did I know the show had a really good story to it !!!

I think what sealed the deal for me was Episode 9. Chizuru is really good at giving her lines and making them have punch/feeling. For some reason I really loved the ending. Sugisaki checking if Chizuru still felt uneasy; and then Akaba asking... "Key-kun no kizu wa, mo heki anata?" Than seeing Sugi's *Oh* expression, giving a sense of depth to the question.

Another favorite was the Elise episode lol... way to moe and funny!

10/10 !!

Season 2 ? Sure lol.
Silvanoshei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 17:49   Link #1026
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight
It would have been nice to go deeper into that situation with Sugisaki. I mean they didn't do too bad giving it a reasonable amount of insight. Though would be nice if this was continued down the road and they dealt more with it. For now only have a few facts. Was involved with the step-sister then somehow got involved with the childhood friend. Plus as one might figure it wasn't possible to hide that situation and you have the resulting blow-up. But would be nice to have some more specifics.
Let me just say I just want my dreaded speculations to be confirmed or not, as I think the gravity of that situation is much more serious than your typical middle school love triangle fiasco. There really is only one situation I can think of right now that satisfies the conditions of...

1) Sugisaki two-timed them before
2) Sugisaki is with neither of the girls right now
3) Neither of them are nowhere to be seen in the show for at least the entirety of Sugisaki's high school life, and their current whereabouts have been suspiciously not stated even by his middle school acquaintances
4) Neither are currently a threat to Sugisaki's dream of forming a harem with the student council
5) Sugisaki went to major depression mode after the two-timing incident
6) Sugisaki made them both 'happy' in the end despite all of the above

...and that speculation is looking a wee bit grim. But if my speculation is indeed true, then Sugisaki really has a good reason to be depressed, and thus a good reason to be indebted to the student council.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 18:21   Link #1027
Silaqui

Send a message via ICQ to Silaqui
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Let me just say I just want my dreaded speculations to be confirmed or not, as I think the gravity of that situation is much more serious than your typical middle school love triangle fiasco. There really is only one situation I can think of right now that satisfies the conditions of...

1) Sugisaki two-timed them before
2) Sugisaki is with neither of the girls right now
3) Neither of them are nowhere to be seen in the show for at least the entirety of Sugisaki's high school life, and their current whereabouts have been suspiciously not stated even by his middle school acquaintances
4) Neither are currently a threat to Sugisaki's dream of forming a harem with the student council
5) Sugisaki went to major depression mode after the two-timing incident
6) Sugisaki made them both 'happy' in the end despite all of the above

...and that speculation is looking a wee bit grim. But if my speculation is indeed true, then Sugisaki really has a good reason to be depressed, and thus a good reason to be indebted to the student council.
And don't forget that Sugisaki is living alone right now.

With these facts you can make a pretty good guess on what has happened back then.
Old 2009-12-25, 18:50   Link #1028
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

He was bullied too .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 19:47   Link #1029
omegasaries

Love this anime...
More .... please... more
xD
Merry Christmas all
omegasaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 21:31   Link #1030
Bonta Kun
Dancing the Panzer Waltz

Totally just loved this whole series, it was simply great fun to watch!

for me best bit of ep12 had to be Minatsu's dream, she stole the show at the very end with that, altho that probably down to a biased view as she's my fav character.

but when Sugisaki comes up with his wild ideas involving Minatsu, just makes it all the more epic!

Papa-lin

Minatsu and Sugisaki do indeed look like twins when Mafuyu says she doesn't want to date him
Old 2009-12-26, 03:32   Link #1031
Divini
Senpai!

That was surprisingly a really great ending! The four of them all saved Ken from the depths of despair, and he wanted to repay them by making them happy. It touched me, it really did.

As a bonus (for me), for the first time in a while my favorite girl in the 'harem' got the most romantic development. <3 Mafuyu
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 04:44   Link #1032
chrisbad726

Man this was such a good series. I'm really hoping for a second season.
chrisbad726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 09:25   Link #1033
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

After how this show was put down here after episode one, it makes me feel great to see all this love for it, and to see the thread go over a thousand posts. The sleeper hit of the season.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 23). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru), Ben-To (Hana). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki), Kimi no Iru Machi (Rin). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Blade & Soul (Jin Valel), Soul Eater Not! (Meme), Seven Deadly Sins (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Gangsta (Nina), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy), One-Punch Man (Tornado), Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan (Goura), Hidan no Aria AA (Kirin). 2016 ERASED (Kayo), Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu), Ace Attorney (Mayoi), Tanaka-kun (Rino).
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 09:38   Link #1034
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Wha...what are you looking at! Don't ogle at her you pervert! She is mine!

*pokes Crow's eyes*

After looking at Forever's sig, there is some mistake in the art. Since when does Mafuyu have a C cup? She barely has a B in her school uniform!
You are forgetting about the law of expanding boobs in anime. LoL. I like that C cup, which was precisely the reason why I chose that as my sig.
Old 2009-12-26, 10:35   Link #1035
Silvanoshei
ぜんぴょう☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silaqui View Post
And don't forget that Sugisaki is living alone right now.

With these facts you can make a pretty good guess on what has happened back then.
So... He mistakenly dated his step-twin sister which caused him to move out of his house LOL?

What's the specs DragoonKain3?

No really... what happened? (guesses aren't my cup of tea)
Silvanoshei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 12:24   Link #1036
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Send a message via Skype™ to chikorita157
The last episode was pretty fun... with more harem fantasies, references and this "due looks like a lady" that Mafuyu goes crazy...

It's a great series that pretty much reach over my expectations... and better than Lucky Star in some areas (animation, characters, plot, etc.) and not too much moe. Not quite as random, but yeah... Only if there was more of this... though..

Rating for Episode 12: 9.7/10
Overall Series Rating: 8.8/10 - B+
Old 2009-12-26, 12:33   Link #1037
mikoo
Banned

Sakurano Kurimu

Shiina Minatsu

Shiina Mafuyu

Akaba Chizuru

Nakameguro - Magiru Satori

Sugisaki Ringo

Sugisaki Ken

mikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 12:41   Link #1038
New/Old
Old to the New

Hmm. So that's his younger step sister, huh. Interesting.
Old 2009-12-26, 12:46   Link #1039
amrul

wow, a character that never appeared in the series appear in the form of card... O_O

btw, what kind of card is this? Something like pokemon card, or yugi-oh??

edit:

answered already...

Last edited by amrul; 2009-12-26 at 13:36.
amrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 12:47   Link #1040
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol Sugisaki Ringo XD
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, parody, school life, shounen, student council