AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Gundam 00 - Episode 15 Rating
Perfect 10 80 46.78%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 38 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 30 17.54%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 9.94%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 2.34%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.58%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.58%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-01-18, 08:58   Link #221
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Hence the death flags in the new ED.
My thoughts exactly.

If A-LAWS were able to use Trans-AM, it would push this show in the direction it needs to be for the final part of the story. It would make for some excellent confrontations and battle outcomes.
Old 2009-01-18, 09:02   Link #222
Saga_CE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Agreed, or more like under it--similar to a Flag or an Enact. Remember how the face plate for those suits slid downwards?
The eye of the Masurao is the same as the Flag's :

Spoiler for 1280x720:
Old 2009-01-18, 09:06   Link #223
sangwoocool
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
Graham's Masurao is a custom MS. Even A-Lols cant custom all their MS like that. And seem like Billy only make it for Graham
Spoiler:
sangwoocool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 09:07   Link #224
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Do we have a tech spec on the Masurao yet ?

Because it would seem that it had 4 Tau equipped. 2 on the shoulder and 2 on the hips. This will be an interesting contrast to the Twin Drive + Raiser OO.
Old 2009-01-18, 09:14   Link #225
sangwoocool
Banned

Quote:
Do we have a tech spec on the Masurao yet ?

Because it would seem that it had 4 Tau equipped. 2 on the shoulder and 2 on the hips. This will be an interesting contrast to the Twin Drive + Raiser OO.
no, it only has 1 GN Drive and it comes out from its back

Spoiler:
Old 2009-01-18, 09:17   Link #226
LelouchGeass

Maybe the Trans Am- system in Masurao is not equal in comparison to CB's Trans-AM, which would give CB the edge.

This might parallel with Season 1, with how the GN Tau drives were thought to be equal to CB's GN drives, but turns out they were not.
LelouchGeass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 09:19   Link #227
shaselai

so the special thing is transm after all... but setsuna should be able to handle it with his own transm no?
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 09:22   Link #228
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

Even with quantization phenomena, the 00 Raiser's Trans-Am doesn't seem to be any faster than conventional Trans-Am. At least in terms of speed, it can be assumed that the Masurao and the 00 Raiser are about equal in Trans-Am.

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 09:22   Link #229
black_cat1

Quote:
no, it only has 1 GN Drive and it comes out from its back
No, this not the GN Drive, this is GN Vermier or something like that. Masurao hide its GN Drive inside so we dont know how many GN Tau were used to create TA but I bet it need 3 or more
black_cat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 09:23   Link #230
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelouchGeass View Post
Maybe the Trans Am- system in Masurao is not equal in comparison to CB's Trans-AM, which would give CB the edge.

This might parallel with Season 1, with how the GN Tau drives were thought to be equal to CB's GN drives, but turns out they were not.
The sheer numbers of Trans-Am Tau grunt suit will overwhelm the CB in the end, just like how they did even without Trans Am in season 1.
Old 2009-01-18, 09:25   Link #231
sangwoocool
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
so the special thing is transm after all... but setsuna should be able to handle it with his own transm no?
Well, in terms of MS Specs, the 00 Gundam's Trans-Am should outpower the Masurao's Trans-Am due to it being probably equal to the single GN-Drive Gundam's Trans-Am. However, since this is Mr. Bushido we are talking about, who doesnt know that Setsuna is injured and can't fight 100%, he would just try to kill him off. But the thing that has been bugging me is that, if there was a case where the 00 Gundam's arm got cut off or the 0 Raizer got damaged somehow, don't you think the 00 Gundam may get either malfuntioning or overload due to not being able to get full support from the 0 Raizer?

What bugs me more is what is shown in the new Ending. How the Gundams are like totaled and is looking like they can't be used anymore. HOPE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN!!! (Although, in a type of series like Gundam 00 which is similar to the Gundam W, kind of gives the thought that the Gundams will get totally damaged in the end of the series)
Old 2009-01-18, 09:30   Link #232
sangwoocool
Banned

Quote:
The sheer numbers of Trans-Am Tau grunt suit will overwhelm the CB in the end, just like how they did even without Trans Am in season 1.
I dont know about that, because during that time, it was the whole world vs Celestial Being, which had no other support, but this time, it is only A-Laws, and there is Katharon and the Coup people, who have allied with Celestial Being in some way, but the fact remains that Katharon's MS suck, and the Coup people are limited in having GN T-Drive Mobile suit to fight against the A-Laws, since as shown in Ep. 12, the normal army uses the old MS too.
Old 2009-01-18, 09:37   Link #233
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

wow what can i say about the ending. It's just too beutiful.
first time I actually drop a jaw for an ed. That to be said it full of foreshadowing and ain't a good one. It tmight even possible that all the meister is dead or at least leave one alive . Such a pretty ending but such a melacholy feeling that we get.

This episode is brilliant. who said that we always need 3/4 action pack episode all the time. The tension it just feels soo good. Love it when they actually show EF soldier have human quality side. The have the heart pride and reason for serving as a soldier. Not just some lunatic yes sir people. The conflict is in for segei since apprently thanx to his full loyalty to the government his wife is dead (wether directly or indirectly).

we got some nice character development for setsuna. Obviously he wish to redone his past. Lyle was right he was kind of lyling all this time. He fight to atone his past not really for the future (just to some degree). Marina manage to show him the way. I just love this two character interaction. It feels realy nice and warming. (reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly worried for their future thanx to the ed )

Battle is short but intense though to tell you the truth somehow I don't really care for the battle and more interested in the plot. especially the Coup d'état thing. It took me back that they used the solar elevator as a hostage. But then again they got the opponent wrong this time. It's not exactly A-Laws but Ribbon and friends. Haah hope that nothing bad like tragedy happen (wishful thinking )

Lastly but deliciously Bushido masurao goes transam. I literally jumped from my seat to that scene.

I rate 10/10 for this episode

Haah one of the series that totally driving me crazy. Love it big appreciation for you mizushima
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 09:39   Link #234
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangwoocool View Post
I dont know about that, because during that time, it was the whole world vs Celestial Being, which had no other support, but this time, it is only A-Laws, and there is Katharon and the Coup people, who have allied with Celestial Being in some way, but the fact remains that Katharon's MS suck, and the Coup people are limited in having GN T-Drive Mobile suit to fight against the A-Laws, since as shown in Ep. 12, the normal army uses the old MS too.
No, there was abour < 30 GN-X vs 4 Gs + Support and in the end the CBs were whacked so ahd that they went into hiding.

And I believe there are more than just 30 Tau MS this time round and they come Trans-Am ready.
Old 2009-01-18, 09:41   Link #235
sangwoocool
Banned

Quote:
No, there was abour < 30 GN-X vs 4 Gs + Support and in the end the CBs were whacked so ahd that they went into hiding.

And I believe there are more than just 30 Tau MS this time round and they come Trans-Am ready.
I don't think mass-production MS will get the Trans-Am, since even Billy had his time developing 1. But I am sure the Innovator custom MS will get Trans-Am, thats for sure
Old 2009-01-18, 09:56   Link #236
Sciel
Etoilé

I LOVE the new ending . The images with the ruined gundams , the continuation of the stills from prototype , and the song fit perfectly . LylexAnew is pretty much confirmed too =p .

As for the episode itself , there was a very obvious drop in animation quality . I can't comment much on whatever happened since i don't know japanese at all but the fight was like "meh". Anyways , hopefully we'll get an awesome battle in the next episode . Just wished we got to see the GN archer. PS: The scene with Tieria and Millenia (sp?) made go all aww.
Sciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 10:08   Link #237
dsOnTheRun
Hmmm . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangwoocool View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Hmmmmmm:

Spoiler for 00v:
dsOnTheRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 10:22   Link #238
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Another very good episode <3

So Billy really recplicated the trans-am system. Now I wonder how the CB will success against the innovators.

And the new ED was great . I like the new song, and it confirmed one pairing. LyleXAnew :fangirl:
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 10:22   Link #239
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsOnTheRun View Post
6. Gundam Nadleeh Akwos is piloted by Tierra Erde, so I don't think he will die.

And, Marie Parfacy is comfirmed to be the pilot of GN Archer !!!!! Yay~

Imo, Gundam 00 season 2's ending (NOT ED) will not completely end the story, what I mean is . . . why does Gundam 00V exists?!
1. Nadleeh Akwos was a special configuration for the Nadleeh that was never used due to Veda being compromised. And with it's role taken over by the Seravee (and by extension the Seraphim), and with it using a 3rd Gen Gundam as its base it's highly unlikely to show up in the future.

2. 00V's "present" takes place in 2328, long after the events of S1 and S2, and is just Robert Spacey recounting his experiences during the events of Gundam 00.

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 10:39   Link #240
tanqexe

I absolutely love the artistic flourish of the ED. Did anyone think SDF-1 and Macross City when they saw the leftover 00? ;p

That Empress is one sneaky mobile armor, disabling Tieria and Allelujah in what, 10 seconds? Sumeragi should've funneled the enemy forces into the valley, it would've been easier for Lyle to snipe and for Tieria to bombard. Oh well.

Yeah I have to agree, there was a lack of tension in the battle, considering Mannequin had CB by the balls. Animation quality also went down...hopefully they're just keeping the powder dry for the final episodes.
tanqexe is offline   Reply With Quote