AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-12-10, 18:40   Link #1141
Cyrus17
Impostor Cutie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Spoiler for ep. 10:
__________________
Oversized signature, meet underfed bunnies.
Natsuru:
- This cake is great. But I don't think I could eat the rest of it by myself.
Black Seppuku Bunny:
- Want us to help you?
Harakiri Tiger:
- We'd be happy to take a piece.
Natsuru:
- Can you even digest it with your guts hanging out like that?
Cyrus17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 19:09   Link #1142
Ansalem
Speaker
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus17 View Post
Spoiler for ep. 10:
Spoiler for Eh subs are out but I guess I'll put this anyway...ep10:
__________________
Ansalem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 19:22   Link #1143
Cyrus17
Impostor Cutie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Spoiler for reply to Ansalem:
__________________
Oversized signature, meet underfed bunnies.
Natsuru:
- This cake is great. But I don't think I could eat the rest of it by myself.
Black Seppuku Bunny:
- Want us to help you?
Harakiri Tiger:
- We'd be happy to take a piece.
Natsuru:
- Can you even digest it with your guts hanging out like that?
Cyrus17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 19:29   Link #1144
Ansalem
Speaker
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus17 View Post
Spoiler for reply to Ansalem:
Ahh, okay. That makes more sense. I think.
__________________
Ansalem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 20:34   Link #1145
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Age: 25
thank God ep 10 is out. first thing i watch when i get home tonight.
__________________
Full Metal Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 22:19   Link #1146
Dralha
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Neo-Venezia
Ep 10 was awesome. Lots of action and some revelations that's bringing it all together.
__________________
Dralha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-10, 22:36   Link #1147
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Well, it was a decent episode. The animation is really crummy though. At least the story is progressing somewhat (finally).

Oh, and Siegfried's voice actor made this episode. He is really good.
__________________
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 02:22   Link #1148
stormy001_M1A2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Was it me or the art is getting awful?
__________________
stormy001_M1A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 04:35   Link #1149
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
& here i am thinking it was the best looking episode of the series. Especially during the last 10 minutes.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 06:10   Link #1150
Cyrus17
Impostor Cutie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
I still think moeblob episodes (5-8) > plot episodes.

Btw revelations of ep.10 made perfect sense of Luke's strange behaviour towards Lisa in ep.5 (Lisa's shopping episode).
__________________
Oversized signature, meet underfed bunnies.
Natsuru:
- This cake is great. But I don't think I could eat the rest of it by myself.
Black Seppuku Bunny:
- Want us to help you?
Harakiri Tiger:
- We'd be happy to take a piece.
Natsuru:
- Can you even digest it with your guts hanging out like that?

Last edited by Cyrus17; 2009-12-11 at 06:22. Reason: -
Cyrus17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 07:04   Link #1151
-Sho-
~Omedetô~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell !
Crummy , awful ?
Ow , me i think it was still good ...
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 08:48   Link #1152
Cyrus17
Impostor Cutie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
But seriously, I so love "lolis with swords" --> "lolis-swords" invention!

And SnB abuses both devices!
__________________
Oversized signature, meet underfed bunnies.
Natsuru:
- This cake is great. But I don't think I could eat the rest of it by myself.
Black Seppuku Bunny:
- Want us to help you?
Harakiri Tiger:
- We'd be happy to take a piece.
Natsuru:
- Can you even digest it with your guts hanging out like that?
Cyrus17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 12:31   Link #1153
Irie
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: US
That was an interesting development. Luke doesn't seem like someone racked with hatred or guilt but he has so little emotion. Not the best protagonist to feel any emotional attachment. Anyway, I assume he will explain how his lack of skill as a blacksmith led to the death of his childhood friend. It seems to be the driving force to improve his craft and avenge her death. Would be pretty cool if he actually killed her but that won't sit will with too many fans of the show.
__________________
...Time for a break
Irie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 14:52   Link #1154
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irie View Post
That was an interesting development. Luke doesn't seem like someone racked with hatred or guilt but he has so little emotion. Not the best protagonist to feel any emotional attachment. Anyway, I assume he will explain how his lack of skill as a blacksmith led to the death of his childhood friend. It seems to be the driving force to improve his craft and avenge her death. Would be pretty cool if he actually killed her but that won't sit will with too many fans of the show.
How could you say he has no emotion? The reason Lisa exists is because of his emotions.
__________________
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 17:39   Link #1155
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus17 View Post
Spoiler for reply to Ansalem:
Definitely nice death for the old guy. Better than dying from internal injuries. Sad about Elsa though. Guess she died since there was no one left to wield her. Cecily has Aria, Luke makes his own swords, and the old guy was about to bite the dust anyways.

Great sig though.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 18:41   Link #1156
Cyrus17
Impostor Cutie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Guess she died since there was no one left to wield her.
I still think she willingly ceased her life (committed suicide) after her master's death. But even if her and old man's existences were "linked", even if she couldn't live without him, - she killed him by her own hands. T_T
__________________
Oversized signature, meet underfed bunnies.
Natsuru:
- This cake is great. But I don't think I could eat the rest of it by myself.
Black Seppuku Bunny:
- Want us to help you?
Harakiri Tiger:
- We'd be happy to take a piece.
Natsuru:
- Can you even digest it with your guts hanging out like that?
Cyrus17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 18:43   Link #1157
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nowhere
Didn't she die because she took that Kamehameha full frontal with no censor bars?

Aria has mentioned that she's had many different owners at one point, so I don't think it has anything to do with their owners dying.
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 18:59   Link #1158
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
She died because the plot demanded it. There is no logic.
__________________
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 19:50   Link #1159
Cyrus17
Impostor Cutie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
She died because the plot demanded it. There is no logic.
Imho plot could handle another loli character in addition to current 10+ lolis no problem. I think they, the authors, simply stumbled upon this scene while developing scenario and just couldn't resist the temptation.
__________________
Oversized signature, meet underfed bunnies.
Natsuru:
- This cake is great. But I don't think I could eat the rest of it by myself.
Black Seppuku Bunny:
- Want us to help you?
Harakiri Tiger:
- We'd be happy to take a piece.
Natsuru:
- Can you even digest it with your guts hanging out like that?
Cyrus17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-11, 20:16   Link #1160
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus17 View Post
I still think she willingly ceased her life (committed suicide) after her master's death. But even if her and old man's existences were "linked", even if she couldn't live without him, - she killed him by her own hands. T_T
I know technically she died willingly by blocking that blast. Just saying that the story killed her off for the reason I mentioned earlier. She helped give some story and Aria development and so served her purpose.

Aria's a good example that demon swords can live on after their initial users die. Really if you take a shot like that head on you really don't have much chance to survive it.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adventure, announcements, fantasy, information, rumors, season 2, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.