AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-05, 00:36   Link #441
FullFrontal

how many episodes is this series predicted to have, and do u think they are going to follow the manga or stop halfway? the character designs remind me of code geass somewhat!
Old 2009-07-05, 00:38   Link #442
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Kirvee Send a message via MSN to Kirvee Send a message via Yahoo to Kirvee
I remember trying to watch an anime from them and from the Japanese I could understand, their translation was not very well done.

But they're not as bad as Yuurisan, I will give them that. I don't think there's any fansubbing group who could translate as horribly and as inaccurately as that group. I mean, they ripped apart their version of the D.Gray-man anime.
Old 2009-07-05, 00:41   Link #443
FullFrontal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirvee View Post
I remember trying to watch an anime from them and from the Japanese I could understand, their translation was not very well done.

But they're not as bad as Yuurisan, I will give them that. I don't think there's any fansubbing group who could translate as horribly and as inaccurately as that group. I mean, they ripped apart their version of the D.Gray-man anime.

i remember that!
Old 2009-07-05, 00:47   Link #444
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Kirvee Send a message via MSN to Kirvee Send a message via Yahoo to Kirvee
@Full: Really? Their version was so horrible that I gladly waited the extra time it took for Shinsen-Subs to get their version of an episode out. I refused to watch a favorite of mine be butchered by people who obviously didn't care.

But anyway, that's offtopic discussion.
Old 2009-07-05, 01:48   Link #445
FullFrontal

shinsen is one of the best!

who did the character designs on this series?
Old 2009-07-06, 19:37   Link #446
PreSage
Eureka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
No I was just saying that we still don't know anything about Ayami but quite bit more about Tetio now.
Actually, we already know a major spoiler for Ayanami that ties in with Teito. That spoiler was already mentioned in the anime during Ayanami's fight with Frau when he possessed Mikage. So as Teito gets closer and closer to learning about his whole past and what happened to him, the closer we get to revealing the great truth about Aya-tan.
---------------
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 18:21   Link #447
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Actually, we already know a major spoiler for Ayanami that ties in with Teito. That spoiler was already mentioned in the anime during Ayanami's fight with Frau when he possessed Mikage. So as Teito gets closer and closer to learning about his whole past and what happened to him, the closer we get to revealing the great truth about Aya-tan.
Well I think most people guessed the great truth if it's the one I'm thinking of.
And ahaha, this episode had the bedroom scene! Don't worry, it's not as bad as it sounds :P
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 22:03   Link #448
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Three of my most favorite moments/hints between Hakuren and Teito happened in this episode. I am a very happy fangirl, and this episode is now officially my favorite episode thus far.
Old 2009-07-09, 05:44   Link #449
blewin

Love episode 15 when Teito breaks down his own barrier and takes a step to making a friend. Funny bit with Teito's training, wish it's longer though. The Hakuren-saving-Teito bit has less of an impact on me than the same scene in the manga, which is disappointing. Not sure whether they left any details out in the anime.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 09:48   Link #450
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

@blewin: This is episode 14....
Old 2009-07-09, 11:10   Link #451
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
The most significant part of ep 14 for me has to be the end when Frau crawls out of the coffin...you mean he actually sleeps in a coffin at night?!
Seriously though, just what did Labrador do to poor Frau D:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 18:01   Link #452
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
The most significant part of ep 14 for me has to be the end when Frau crawls out of the coffin...you mean he actually sleeps in a coffin at night?!
Seriously though, just what did Labrador do to poor Frau D:
Yeah, I always wondered that too (you always need to watch out for the lolis/shotas, they're the ones to watch out for...).
Old 2009-07-14, 17:20   Link #453
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

*pokes topic*

Spoiler for ep 15:
Old 2009-07-14, 19:13   Link #454
PreSage
Eureka!

The OP single Aka no Kakera is out. Can't wait for the the OST.
---------------
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 20:32   Link #455
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Yes, I know and it's kickass!
Old 2009-07-14, 20:57   Link #456
Jerseykid

ep 15 was good stuff

I want this to have it's own sub forum just so i don't see any spoilers
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 11:15   Link #457
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
15 episodes in and Teito is STILL wondering whether to trust the church or not...am I the only one here who see something wrong with this? Teito really does make it hard for me to like him as a character if he doesn't stop being such a depressive brat...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 13:41   Link #458
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

@Death: That's the way the manga was....and honestly, I think Teito's kinda cute. He's not depressed ALL the time.
Old 2009-07-16, 03:23   Link #459
kattunlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
15 episodes in and Teito is STILL wondering whether to trust the church or not...am I the only one here who see something wrong with this? Teito really does make it hard for me to like him as a character if he doesn't stop being such a depressive brat...
100% agree with you

Seriously, I love Teito so much, he’s my most favorite character in this series along with Frau
but as the story progresses, I can’t help but see many flaws in him
the fact that he’s babbling with himself “what should I do? can I trust him” is really annoy me

come on, boy!!!
Please grow stronger and quit making such a sad face
I know you’ve been through a lot, but see you being like this in every episode is really a pain for me

and sorry for my poor English
kattunlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 20:37   Link #460
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Remember, Tetio was raised by the military (not a trusting organization to start with) and then discovers that his memories of the church that raised him have been blurred. And consider it foreshadowing for a MAJOR plot point later, one the anime may not get to, I've actually been surprised at how much foreshadowing there was.
I don't remember the quite room scene but it was a good way to improvise, considering that Father (is his name spelled Fia?) was cut out of some earlier episodes.
And Tetio jumping to get the book was cute, I have to do that at my library sometimes...

Tags
fantasy