AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-11-29, 15:14   Link #561
FireChick

Does anyone know the name of the BGM that plays in episode 10 when Frau's scythe attempts to attack Teito but he goes into Eye of Michael mode to stop it? I can't seem to find it in the OST.
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 21:20   Link #562
Celebrianna

Are there any news on a dvd release of this series in North America? I absolutely love this series and want to own it.
Celebrianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 15:17   Link #563
FireChick

Quote:
Are there any news on a dvd release of this series in North America? I absolutely love this series and want to own it.
The anime's not licensed yet, but the manga is!
Old 2009-12-08, 18:28   Link #564
FireChick

I just remembered something. Episode 9 showed us that...Mikage is a yakisoba addict!!!
Old 2009-12-08, 21:39   Link #565
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Any news on another season?
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 17:13   Link #566
PreSage
Up-rope-ree-ate!

Take this with a BIG, VERY BIG GRAIN OF SALT...but from this wiki page (scroll to the very bottom), we may be seeing a second season of 07-Ghost next year or so.

For me, I'm not believing this until I see it on a more reliable source.
---------------
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-13, 06:20   Link #567
FireChick

Oh yeah! I forgot to ask! During episode 13, when Teito has those flashbacks of him as a child and that white-haired man, his child form was always being called a "neener". What IS a neener exactly? Or is that something I shouldn't know? Dattebayo's subs say neener, but I wonder if other subs say otherwise?

Last edited by FireChick; 2009-12-22 at 15:38.
Old 2009-12-13, 11:59   Link #568
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

"Neener neener pumpkin eater?" It's usually a kind of insult like idiot, although I have no idea why Dattebayo used that.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 06:02   Link #569
FireChick

Oh yeah! I just noticed something! If the adorably cute pink fuzzy thing is really Mikage, then Teito should try feeding it yakisoba! Mikage has an addiction to yakisoba after all! I wonder why nobody tried pulling this off???
Old 2009-12-15, 10:26   Link #570
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
Oh yeah! I just noticed something! If the adorably cute pink fuzzy thing is really Mikage, then Teito should try feeding it yakisoba! Mikage has an addiction to yakisoba after all! I wonder why nobody tried pulling this off???
Maybe Higepiyo ate it all and there was none left?
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 14:46   Link #571
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
Peeps to busy drooling over possible male/male couple combination's? :P
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 13:43   Link #572
FireChick

Oh, by the way, I'm officially in love with the OST for this show. So many cute, awesome, and sad pieces in three CDs. Especially that one BGM that sounds like Irish background music (I think it was called...The 7th District's Specialty?)!! I'm kind of Irish so I have an ear for these things.
Old 2010-01-01, 01:20   Link #573
AutisticOtakuGirl

HEY! In case no one knows yet, it seems that a 2nd season for 07 Ghost is already on the way for some time in 2010...um... wait I mean this year. If you look up 07 Ghost on wikipedia, in the episodes list, it already shows the title names for the first three episodes of season two. Ep.#26: "What Exists Beyond This Sky..." Ep.#27: "To Sacrifice The Wish You Yearn For..." Ep.#28: "Sky And Wind, Listen To Those Voices..." Though, there's no air date up yet. Still, SEASON 2 IS ON IT'S WAY! YAY!!!
AutisticOtakuGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-01, 10:19   Link #574
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Even I can edit a wiki page and put that up. There is no news about it on ANN and if there isn't an article about it then I wouldn't believe it either.

I looked on the official site, there's no indication on a new season the only news messages they have listed is about a change in time slot nothing else (cept for some DVD sales on the first page)

This wouldn't be the first series to just get one season, the quality is enough to indicate that it is a one season show and nothing more. besides another season would make the anime advance too much on the manga.

never trust just wiki, anyone can edit a page and put things on it, if there's no source for the news then do not believe it that easily. ANN and the official 07 ghost website do not state anything that there will be a 2nd season, so no
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-11, 13:32   Link #575
kitten320

Watched it not so long ago, really good series. Hope for season 2

But I just couldn't help but compare characters with Bleach...

Ayami=Aizen (They both are after power, have similar looks, exactly same voice with no differences and even same lines!)

Hyuga=Gin (Even though the voice actor is different he still is very similar to Gin. His smile, his way of talking, his loyalness towards Ayami, humor...)

Hakuren=Yumichika (Same voice and he also is beauty obessed, but less than Yumichika)

Frau=Grimmjow (man... when he said "Mhew" I saw could see Grimmjow saying it because of the same seiyu! I so can see Frau trying to feed him Besides isn't it ironic that Grimmy is a panther (cat) and Frau loves cats!)
Old 2010-01-15, 04:37   Link #576
blewin

despite how much I love the manga (not the anime), I'd be totally dumbfounded if this series gets a second season. The first season, though it has its wonderful moments, is painfully slow. Still, second season is where the real thing takes off, so I won't be unhappy to have it out and watch it.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 05:18   Link #577
Aurelie
THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!
*Graphic Designer

I just got around to watching the subs of episode 11, and I have a question for the manga readers, was Hakuren always that bad? It could be because I haven't read it in a while, but I don't remember him being that narcissistic. I'm kind of disappointed, if I didn't like him as much as I do, I'm fairly sure I'd be annoyed.
Old 2010-01-18, 07:58   Link #578
kitten320

Just continue watching
Old 2010-01-27, 09:33   Link #579
Crisis
Rock on ^^

Unfinihsed ending just like Rave master . grrrrr
Crisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 18:06   Link #580
kitten320

There is no way they could finish it since manga is still on going and only somewhere around 60 chapters... There obviously will be second season.

Tags
fantasy