AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2009-01-29, 00:55   Link #1
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Evangelion Fanfictions

Well....there's not much for me to say at the moment, except to somehow advertising the Evangelion fanfiction...if only by so much @.@

Anyways, to those who are concerned, my pen name on Fanfiction.net is Marine Brother Shran. At present I'm trying to share my work with as many people as I can, but hopefully also to be able to spark other people to start sharing their own works on this thread, or something of the sort.

I'll keep it simple for now, and just post one of my bigger hits and actually see how many of my readers on FF.net are here XD

For those who don't know it, it's called Unbreakable Bond

The story is about Shinji and Rei who suffered an accident during the cross-synchronization test, where the Evas went berserk. The end result is that they end up forming a mental bond between one another. The story itself tells how they go through the series with this bond, and how they overcome challenges that come their way.

To those who are already active readers of it, I have recently updated chapter 16, and am in the progress of writing chapter 17, which I'm hoping to release some time next week. Hope to see some comments, either here or FF.net ^^

Well anyways, that's all from me

Cheers ^^ Ja ne
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction