AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2004-02-19, 22:29   Link #1
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Does anyone read "Kill me, Kiss me" ?

Just wondering if anyone else reads it and what their thoughts on it were.

I've only read the first volume, but I though it was *really* good. The artwork was pretty. I really liked it. The story is sooo damn good! The humour was good and the romance was great.

Anyone else wanna post their opinions?
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-19, 22:32   Link #2
Dorfl

Never heard of it. Tell us more. Like who wrote it, is it licensed, where can we get it, is it shoujo or shounen, etc etc. I'm always on the look out for good manga.
Old 2004-02-19, 22:39   Link #3
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ga.php?id=2808

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot Summary
Tae and Jung-Woo are two cousins that look exactly alike, except that Tae is a girl and Jung-Woo is a boy. When Jung-Woo mentions in passing that the hottest boy model, Kun Kang, is a student in his class, Tae immeadiately bribes Jung-Woo into switching places. When Tae, dressed as a boy, arrives at school, she finds she has to go through Ga-Woon to get to Kun. That's pretty tough since Ga-Woon beats her up on the first day. While Tae is ruining Jung-Woo's social life, Jung-Woo seems to be having way to much fun dressed as a girl.
I suppose the story is a tad bit cliched. It's still go though.

It's technically not manga as it comes from korea. It reads left to right, so you might have to retrain yourself to read it. Although, iit would be perfect for someone who hasn't read much manga in his or her life.
Old 2004-02-19, 23:59   Link #4
Dorfl

It sounds VERY cliched, especially since I just read....tried to read Mint na Bokura. But the cliched storyline isn't too much of a problem so long as there are other good things. Are the characters interesting? Are the fights good? I guess I'll look out for it tomorrow in the Bookstore.
Old 2004-02-20, 00:12   Link #5
JAppi
Banned

Well, I kinda liked the shounen-ai overtones. ^_^

It was very funny. Animenewsnetwork.com gave it an honourable mention.