AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-02-06, 03:12   Link #81
RDF2050
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Cero is pretty much useless now.
What about a Gensua tenshou + cero combination.
Old 2009-02-06, 03:22   Link #82
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDFMASTER View Post
What about a Gensua tenshou + cero combination.
Hollow ceros used against Ichigo are pretty much useless now.*
Old 2009-02-06, 03:37   Link #83
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I think he had four at first, but they increased when he recast the mask in his fight with GJ, so that would be either five or six now.Wonder if his mask can turn completely black...and how comes the other Vizards' masks are pure white?
Kafriel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 04:04   Link #84
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Beautiful shot of Orihime after Ishida said he would protect her even if Ichigo didn't ask. The nerd definitely made an impact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I kinda feel like Ichigo doesn't have his priorities straight... Ulq retreats too above the dome so that he can fight at full strength... question is, why did Ichigo follow? HIs primary job is to save Orihime and with Ulq leaving her behind Ichigo could just grab her and go... if ulq wants he's free to follow, but then Ichigo will be able to fight him under the dome where Ulq is unwilling to release and thus have an advantage over him...
In SS, Ichigo was forced to fight Byakuya, because he knew he would keep chasing after Rukia. Perhaps Ichigo feels that if he lets Ulquiorra go now, he might come back to hurt his friends later? Besides, the guy killed him earlier. Only natural to want some payback.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 04:39   Link #85
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
They are trapped, of course he has to fight Ulqiorra in this scenario. Fighting above Las Noches is also convenient to him, he's concerned about Orihime getting harmed by just pulling out the mask.

I wonder if Kubo will ever explain the changing mask design to us.
Old 2009-02-06, 04:45   Link #86
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Ichigo pulls out his A Game before Ulquiorra...this should be interesting
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 04:47   Link #87
Glacial

Now we know how the mine got planted! Ishida did it before he made his epic entrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
(P.S: I found Ulqui's release translated as "bind", not that it matters much)
Yeah, I read the verb "tozasu" is supposed to mean to close/fasten, but the kanji for "chain" is in the writing of tozase. The ambiguity/confusion can't really be directly translated into english, so I guess it's a bit tough to grasp that both "lock" and "bind" could make sense. Although...I really think the word "bind" is a little inaccurate xD

Anyway, guess we'll find out next week when we see something we've been waiting 150 chapters or more for!
Glacial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 04:58   Link #88
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well,never mind me, iun got a clue on jap
I didn't expect Yammy to go down THAT easily though...I mean, sure we can't stall much longer but it seemed like he took a lot of damage from that mine (disregarding the floors he broke while falling later:P)
Kafriel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 07:49   Link #89
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

i bet 10$ that in the next chapters, Yammi will pop up from the floor, being very angry, and immediatly releasing to attack Ishida
Hitsugaya_Toushiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 08:01   Link #90
lucasd

I don't know why I even bother.
Bleach is beyond stupid now, fights have no finesse (with very few exceptions). Kubo has no idea of sword fights. I wonder how in the world Ulq would even bother to block with the edge. Power levels don't make any sense (though they don't for some time already).

Plot seems pointless: Ulq watching over hime to simply abandon her, Karakura "war" (it looked like a tea party)...
lucasd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 09:23   Link #91
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
I think he had four at first, but they increased when he recast the mask in his fight with GJ, so that would be either five or six now.Wonder if his mask can turn completely black...and how comes the other Vizards' masks are pure white?
Yeah, i think it was four at first as well and then it increased in the Grimmjow battle.

I do not think that Yammi is dead yet. I believe at some point, he will come back annoying as hell {like usually} but i hope it is not soon. That character makes me want to punch a flower-wall.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 10:37   Link #92
Hav0kkx

Maybe there is some really bad draw backs from using your mask a lot. This is probably why they were shocked at Rose and asking if he was going to use his mask, as if he was doing something reckless.

But then again, Hiyori used her mask freely to mess around with Ichigo. Idk, idk.
Hav0kkx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 11:40   Link #93
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amirali View Post
Beautiful shot of Orihime after Ishida said he would protect her even if Ichigo didn't ask. The nerd definitely made an impact.
Idk, her look worried me, as if she was wondering why Ichigo would leave her and that she was also worried that he would get hurt and she wouldn't be around to help him.

Quote:
In SS, Ichigo was forced to fight Byakuya, because he knew he would keep chasing after Rukia. Perhaps Ichigo feels that if he lets Ulquiorra go now, he might come back to hurt his friends later? Besides, the guy killed him earlier. Only natural to want some payback.
I don't think thats it this time. I think its a few reasons, for 1 thing he has a score to settle, another is he wants payback for him kidnapping Orihime like that, also Ichigo does like to fight when he has to and Uli is his strongest opponent yet, he wants to finish this fight to prove to himself he can. IMHO. It's also interesting that Ichigo's final opponent in this arc is the 4th espada and not the first. That just shows he will have stronger opponents later on and that thankfully this manga is not near its end.
Old 2009-02-06, 11:59   Link #94
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I'm gonna make an nsfw pic by continung that picture... >:3

Inoue in ripped clothes!! nosebleed!
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 12:18   Link #95
Nosauz

finally the manga is kicking back into high gear, still I'm dying to see some crazy ishin + vaizard arrancar stomp which really needs to happen.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 12:41   Link #96
DarienW

Can someone remind me what Szayel said about Yammy?
I don't remember him mentioning Yammy, but then again my memory's bad T_T
DarienW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 12:56   Link #97
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hav0kkx View Post
Maybe there is some really bad draw backs from using your mask a lot. This is probably why they were shocked at Rose and asking if he was going to use his mask, as if he was doing something reckless.

But then again, Hiyori used her mask freely to mess around with Ichigo. Idk, idk.
I hope there is or it will seem like hack if he could just use a power that great with no drawbacks, maybe overusing can cause the hollow's personality to start becoming one with you eventually driving you insane and bloodthirsty. Also did anyone notice for the first time Ichigo's masks mouth opened up as if it was his face instead of a mask.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 13:46   Link #98
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
I hope there is or it will seem like hack if he could just use a power that great with no drawbacks, maybe overusing can cause the hollow's personality to start becoming one with you eventually driving you insane and bloodthirsty. Also did anyone notice for the first time Ichigo's masks mouth opened up as if it was his face instead of a mask.
Yup, almost like an animal getting let out of a cage. Maybe the increased number of stripes signify the hollow side's influence over Ichigo in hollow mode or something. I do believe that repeated use of the mask is not beneficial to Ichigo, though there isn't much evidence to substantiate it.

I was hoping for Inoue to do something, but she probably isn't going to do anything because interfering in a Hichigo vs Ulqi-released is like jumping into a shark feeding frenzy, or more accurately, pass some fangirls and tell them Sasuke is a cheesy pussface.

Oh noes! Ishida's here! Now he's gonna mend Inoue's tattered clothing with his needle of d00m!!
Curse you Kubo!!! Trying to pull a fast one on us Hime-lovers!
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 13:47   Link #99
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
I'm gonna make an nsfw pic by continung that picture... >:3

Inoue in ripped clothes!! nosebleed!
I think that is a great idea my friend, you should do that and pm me with it when you're done!

Last edited by MAQI; 2009-02-06 at 14:04.
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 13:48   Link #100
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarienW View Post
Can someone remind me what Szayel said about Yammy?
I don't remember him mentioning Yammy, but then again my memory's bad T_T
Szayel mentioned Yammi right before he and Ishida fought. He told Ishida that Yammi's fond of shouting suerte (lucky). Ishida referred to it when he said "mala suerte" (unlucky).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Also did anyone notice for the first time Ichigo's masks mouth opened up as if it was his face instead of a mask.
Yeah, it was surprising how much cooler that made the mask look.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion