AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-02-04, 11:55   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: U.K. Hampshire
One Piece - Chapter 531 [Manga]

Welcome to the weekly manga discussion thread for One Piece.

Thread Guidelines
  • One Piece is licensed by Viz, please don't ask for or mention where to find or download the manga.
  • Please do not discuss scanlations, translation groups, etc., etc.
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome).
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.
Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This includes images, scripts and direct translations of the manga. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK (only if you need to illustrate your point) but this is it.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 12:02   Link #2
kari-no-sugata
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Copying over my post from 530:

The babe is Sadi-chan - if you don't add the -chan, she gets angry. Oh, and she's head of torture or something - she's "sadi" as in sadistic. She also orders the drawbridge at the entrance to be raised - basically raise all defences and make it as hard as possible for Luffy and co to escape.

Meanwhile, Hancock finally meets Ace. The other prisoners are going wild over seeing such a beautiful woman and eventually Magellan creates a poison dragon and says he has the right and ability to execute anyone at any time. This terrifies nearly everyone, but during this time, Hancock whispers to Ace. They then leave. Ace then tells Jinbei that she said that Luffy has come here - Jinbei already knows about Luffy since Ace has spoken a lot about him.

Meanwhile, Luffy himself isn't getting anywhere nearly gets caught in a net again. He also comes across the "lion" again when in jumps Bon Clay using Zoro's face (heh). Luffy's happy to see Bon Clay since he was worried the guy had died. Anyway, Bon Clay says he'll go with Luffy to Level 5 since there's someone he wants to meet (Crocodile?).

No Mr 3 or Buggy this week. Nice looking chapter though.


Edit Somehow, I see Hancock as being the one to take out Magellan, not Luffy. Seems like a guy you want to be able to beat without touching directly - ie with weapons or long range attacks. Bit surprised that Hancock took the risk to tell Ace about Luffy.

With Magellan and co heading back to Level 4 it seems, I wonder how long until he and Luffy meet up. Could happen rather soon - since Bon Clay probably knows where the stairs down to Level 4 are.
__________________
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 12:37   Link #3
Blackbeard D. Kuma
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
This chapter reinforced and affirmed what I had said about Hancock's charms and petrification not working on the top-tier characters of the One Piece world. Crocodile, Ace, and Jimbei, all of whom are amongst the strongest fighters in the One Piece universe, were completely unaffected by Hancock's charms in this chapter. As I had suspected, it's not her charms that make her a formidable threat, it's most likely her "King's Haki".
__________________
A new age of piracy is at hand, and emperor Blackbeard is at the helm of it.
Blackbeard D. Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 13:17   Link #4
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: τη λαnδ of веагз αnδ дг
Really, and what will we do about the vice admiral then, that had to cut himself to not get affected by her powers, even though he looked okay facing her? That is not even her devil fruit power. Can we please stop mistaking her charm with her devil fruit power?
Anyways, enough correction...

Bon-chan is most likely trying to meet with Crocodile. I wonder what he plans to tell Crocodile.
__________________
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 13:58   Link #5
Blackbeard D. Kuma
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Really, and what will we do about the vice admiral then, that had to cut himself to not get affected by her powers, even though he looked okay facing her? That is not even her devil fruit power. Can we please stop mistaking her charm with her devil fruit power?
Anyways, enough correction...
If you're trying to imply that Vice Admiral Momonga is on the same level as the shichibukai, then you are wrong. The Vice Admirals in general, with the exception of Garp and possibly Tsuru, are not in the same tier as the shichibukai. If they were, the power balance wouldn't make any sense. No one is mistaking her charm with her devil fruit power. The whole purpose of her charm is to catch her victims off guard so that she could captivate them with her beauty and then use her DF powers to petrify them in that state. You think that such a silly maneuver is going to work on the likes of the top-tier powers (i.e. Sengoku, Garp, the admirals, the shichibukai, the emperors, Dragon, Rayleigh, etc.) in the One Piece world? Yeah right. Like I said before, this chapter proved that the top tiers would not be affected by her charms, and consequently her petrification as well. Vice Admiral Momonga is on a lower tier of power than the aforementioned individuals I listed, and so he was partially susceptible to Hancock's charms, which was why he had to stab himself in the hand.
__________________
A new age of piracy is at hand, and emperor Blackbeard is at the helm of it.
Blackbeard D. Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 14:06   Link #6
Phenomenal
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Really, and what will we do about the vice admiral then, that had to cut himself to not get affected by her powers, even though he looked okay facing her? That is not even her devil fruit power. Can we please stop mistaking her charm with her devil fruit power?
Anyways, enough correction....
Hancock's devil fruit power and her charms go hand in hand. Her charms is what catapults the devil fruit ability to work on her victims.
As it is written....

"Wicked hearts that desire me...
...harden into stone!
"Mero Mero"
"Mellow"!!! (Sweet Breeze)"

Last edited by Phenomenal; 2009-02-04 at 14:24.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 14:48   Link #7
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: τη λαnδ of веагз αnδ дг
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
If you're trying to imply that Vice Admiral Momonga is on the same level as the shichibukai, then you are wrong.
I am trying to imply that your examples are wrong. And, if someone you claim to be a weak one among the strong ones cannot even show his weakness towards Boa, how can you claim the worse for the stronger ones? In short, your suggestion does not make any sense.

Quote:
The whole purpose of her charm is to catch her victims off guard so that she could captivate them with her beauty and then use her DF powers to petrify them in that state. You think that such a silly maneuver is going to work on the likes of the top-tier powers (i.e. Sengoku, Garp, the admirals, the shichibukai, the emperors, Dragon, Rayleigh, etc.) in the One Piece world?
Off guard? You know Momonga wasn't off guard, and he had to injure his-f-self to not get affected by Boa's powers. That shows you may not be able to stand her powers normally. And, yeah, I do believe, silly powers like that can work on the stronger ones too. Oda created that silly power and gave it to a Shichibukai for a reason, a reason that does not include your dissatisfaction!

Quote:
Vice Admiral Momonga is on a lower tier of power than the aforementioned individuals I listed, and so he was partially susceptible to Hancock's charms, which was why he had to stab himself in the hand.
Yeah, yeah, lower tier! Kind of like how low tier Blackbeard was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
Hancock's devil fruit power and her charms go hand in hand. Her charms is what catapults the devil fruit ability to work on her victims.
And, Luffy is "the only one" that wasn't affected by her. We are talking about a person who must have met guys that are above Luffy's level. And, yet, she was shocked. Why can't you accept the situation as an exception in the way it was meant to be, and get over it?
__________________
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 15:15   Link #8
Blackbeard D. Kuma
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
I am trying to imply that your examples are wrong. And, if someone you claim to be a weak one among the strong ones cannot even show his weakness towards Boa, how can you claim the worse for the stronger ones? In short, your suggestion does not make any sense.
How are my examples wrong? This week's chapter has just proved what myself and Phenomenol have been saying is correct. Why are you having a hard time accepting this? And did I ever say that Momonga is weak? No. It's just that he is not quite as powerful as the elites, who are characters I have mentioned countless times already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Off guard? You know Momonga wasn't off guard, and he had to injure his-f-self to not get affected by Boa's powers. That shows you may not be able to stand her powers normally. And, yeah, I do believe, silly powers like that can work on the stronger ones too. Oda created that silly power and gave it to a Shichibukai for a reason, a reason that does not include your dissatisfaction!
Man, you need to learn how to read properly before snapping at someone. I never said Momonga was caught off guard. I simply said that Hancock uses her charms for the purpose of catching her victims off guard in order to petrify them. Momonga happened to have some impure thoughts of her at the time she was boasting her beauty, and so he had to stab himself to divert his attention from her beauty and avoid being petrified. This was a "mark of experience" on his part, as Boa noted. Only cannon fodder will be prone to her petrification. That is as far as her ability will go. As for you believing her powers would work on the top tiers, well, you're probably the only person that will think this and I'm not going to repeat my reasoning again as to why this would not be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Yeah, yeah, lower tier! Kind of like how low tier Blackbeard was.
This is sad. So now you're trying to take shots at me since I am a huge Blackbeard fan? What does this idiotic statement have to do with anything we're talking about? Besides that, what is the basis you have for such a statement?
__________________
A new age of piracy is at hand, and emperor Blackbeard is at the helm of it.

Last edited by Blackbeard D. Kuma; 2009-02-04 at 15:32.
Blackbeard D. Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 15:35   Link #9
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: τη λαnδ of веагз αnδ дг
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
How are my examples wrong? This week's chapter has just proved what myself and Phenomenol have been saying is correct. Why are you having a hard time accepting this? And did I ever say that Momonga is weak? No. It's just that he is not quite as powerful as the elites, who are characters I have mentioned countless times already.
Let me explain again. Momonga, the weak vice admiral you mentioned, didn't show signs to get affected by Boa. And, you are telling me, just because Ace and others didn't show similar signs, they won't get affected either. Get real!

Quote:
Man, you need to learn how to read properly before snapping at someone. I never said Momonga was caught off guard. I simply said that Hancock uses her charms for the purpose of catching her victims off guard in order to petrify them. Momonga happened to have some impure thoughts of her at the time she was boasting her beauty, and so he had to stab himself to divert his attention from her beauty and avoid being petrified. This was a "mark of experience" on his part, as Boa noted. Only cannon fodder will be prone to her petrification. That is as far as her ability will go. As for you believing her powers would work on the top tiers, well, you're probably the only person that will think this and I'm not going to repeat my reasoning again as to why this would not be possible.
This is like getting advice from Bush on how to make a peace. Anyways...As I said before, if Boa has the power to draw the inner emotions from someone, it doesn't matter who that person is, or how strong he is, he may get affected by Boa's powers. And, the inpurity you had mentioned is not something anyone can control. So, again, it doesn't matter whether the person is strong or not. Those kind of things are not something you really have control. And, I am grateful to you for not repeating your reasoning, saves me from the trouble of...

Quote:
What does this idiotic statement have to do with anything we're talking about? Besides that, what is the basis you have for such a statement?
Oh, that just shows how I feel about your words, writing, thinking, etc; feelings that can be expressed using your initial words above. Capiche?
__________________
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 16:02   Link #10
Blackbeard D. Kuma
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Let me explain again. Momonga, the weak vice admiral you mentioned, didn't show signs to get affected by Boa. And, you are telling me, just because Ace and others didn't show similar signs, they won't get affected either. Get real!
I am now entirely convinced that you don't know how to read properly, and thus I don't feel the need to reply to the above quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Anyways...As I said before, if Boa has the power to draw the inner emotions from someone, it doesn't matter who that person is, or how strong he is, he may get affected by Boa's powers. And, the inpurity you had mentioned is not something anyone can control. So, again, it doesn't matter whether the person is strong or not. Those kind of things are not something you really have control. And, I am grateful to you for not repeating your reasoning, saves me from the trouble of...
The key word you wrote down here is "may", meaning not for certain or that there is a possibility. I am going to give you one example on why your logic fails so hard. Let's look at Doflamingo from the shichibukai, who supposedly has the ability to control people's bodies like puppets. Mind you that so far, he has only done this technique on weaklings (i.e. marine officers at Mariejoia and Sarquiss). Sounds really similar to another shichibukai doesn't it? *cough*Hancock*cough* Do you mean to tell me that he would be able to affect anyone with this technique, rendering the victim absolutely helpless and at his mercy? Just think about that for a second. If he was this godlike he would be able to take out Whitebeard with ease. As a matter of fact, no one would be able to stop him. The point that I am trying to get at is that there are limits around such broken techniques, and thus there are always ways to circumvent them. Cannon fodder will always fall prey to such broken abilities, just to make the said character look really powerful. But for such techniques to work on the elites? I don't think so. Hopefully now you understand why it is so ridiculous for Hancock to be able to charm and petrify her fellow elites.
__________________
A new age of piracy is at hand, and emperor Blackbeard is at the helm of it.
Blackbeard D. Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 16:34   Link #11
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: In a deep dark place!
In my opinion, Hancock's power is to petrify people that lust over her, if you see it clearly she only uses her power when people are drooling over her, this is why it didn’t work on Momonga cause he stabbed himself so he would focus on the pain and not Hancock. It didn’t work on Luffy because Luffy never showed and will never show interest in love and such, typical blockhead but it’s true, even Zoro who is a badass as blushed at least once in the series but Luffy is the only one that never really showed such interest, he only cares about adventures, Nakama and One Piece, and the title that comes along with it…and his hat of course. Now with this said we can see that anyone can be affected by Hancock’s power, ANYONE even Whitebeard and Shanks and blah blah blah, BUT the problem is that from a certain level of power one has more control over himself, and also there are other people like Luffy only with different goals, so Whitebeard who would probably not even give a second look at Hancock would not be affected…Shanks is debatable cause he’s a normal GUY xD but his Haki would certainly take care of the job before she could do anything.

And yes, I do believe Hancock is not famous and has her status just because of her charm and powers xD she surely has more fighting capability then most, King’s Haki also comes into play on this matter.
__________________
Ryuuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 16:43   Link #12
Phenomenal
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
And, Luffy is "the only one" that wasn't affected by her. We are talking about a person who must have met guys that are above Luffy's level. And, yet, she was shocked. Why can't you accept the situation as an exception in the way it was meant to be, and get over it?
How do you know Boa met people like Mihawk, Blackbeard, Shanks, Whitebeard, Doflamingo, Aokiji, ect? Seriously, you are assuming that Boa's powers would work on guys much GREATER than Luffy [It didn't even work on Jinbei or Ace in this spoiler], when her charms failed against Luffy?

I think not.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 16:53   Link #13
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: τη λαnδ of веагз αnδ дг
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
How do you know Boa met people like Mihawk, Blackbeard, Shanks, Whitebeard, Doflamingo, Aokiji, ect? Seriously, you are assuming that Boa's powers would work on guys much GREATER than Luffy [It didn't even work on Jinbei or Ace in this spoiler, Obviously beings much greater than herself], when her charms failed against Luffy?

I think not.
I am open to any possibility. You are assuming that her powers wouldn't work on them, even though you have no information to support that. And, I am saying, we have seen that currently only Luffy is an exception, despite the fact that she must have met with stronger guys (as a Shichibukai, they gather from time to time, so, there might have been a time for her to attend at least one of those too). And until we get to see another person not being affected by her powers, isn't it better to just assume what we had seen so far?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
I am now entirely convinced that you don't know how to read properly, and thus I don't feel the need to reply to the above quote.
Feel free to not reply to any of the quotes. Cause, if I don't know how to read properly, there is no guarantee I will do so for any of your other quotes. And that would mean, if you want to stick to some truth for yourself, do it so for everything, otherwise your claims become highly flexible, not even worth the time to check for any kind of validity.
__________________
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 17:14   Link #14
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Retracing my steps.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Stuff.
Dude what are you even talking about? Unless you got some past history with these other posters you are coming off a little hot headed here. Not trying to insult you by any means, but I've seen no provocation by Blackbeard D. Kuma that deserved such a tone.

Look at me auditioning to be a mod.....

I'll shut up now and go back to lurking.
__________________
"Do what I do in every friendship and relationship, give 5%" - Ron Bennington
TooPurePureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 17:16   Link #15
Phenomenal
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
I am open to any possibility. You are assuming that her powers wouldn't work on them, even though you have no information to support that. And, I am saying, we have seen that currently only Luffy is an exception, despite the fact that she must have met with stronger guys (as a Shichibukai, they gather from time to time, so, there might have been a time for her to attend at least one of those too). And until we get to see another person not being affected by her powers, isn't it better to just assume what we had seen so far?
The fact is, Luffy wasn't affected at all by Hancock's powers, you assume her silly charms would work on incredible people much greater than Luffy [And herself]? Not too mention we just seen Jinbei and Ace not affected by her charms when she exposed her self to the entire prisoners of level five. Everyone was chanting Hancock but Jinbei and Ace. Isn't that some indication for you?
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 17:43   Link #16
marvelB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
So.... anyway, awesome-sounding chapter, though the lack of Buggy and Mr. 3 is a little disappointing. It's still great to see Luffy and Bon-chan team up, though. Rather mean of him to tease Luffy (and the fans) by transforming into Zoro. While it's most obvious to assume that the guy he wants to meet at level 5 is Crocodile, there's still a slight chance that he may not necessarily be the one. And if it isn't, then who does Bon Clay want to meet? Hmmm.....



Anyway, from a translation I read, we still didn't get confirmation that Ace/Jinbei/Croc were being held in level 5 (it still said "Ace's level"), so again, Magellan most likely took Hancock down to level 6+. Heh, Magellan's poison dragon is awesome.... though, judging from the pics, it certainly would make one think that he's a Logia-type user (I still doubt it, though). I wonder what Ace and Jinbei will do now that they know that Luffy's in the prison? Considering that he wanted Garp to kill him earlier, Ace may not be willing to bust out of prison with his little bro.....




Oh, and as far as that guard chick goes (Sadi, I believe her name was?), I figure that she's most likely one of the guardians of level 4. Heh, I wonder who will take her on? I guess some people will guess Hancock (if she's willing to fight, that is), but I think I'd rather see Bon Clay fight her instead (since he's essentially a "woman" anyhow). For right now though, there's still Saldeath to deal with......
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 18:11   Link #17
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: τη λαnδ of веагз αnδ дг
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol View Post
The fact is, Luffy wasn't affected at all by Hancock's powers, you assume her silly charms would work on incredible people much greater than Luffy [And herself]? Not too mention we just seen Jinbei and Ace not affected by her charms when she exposed her self to the entire prisoners of level five. Everyone was chanting Hancock but Jinbei and Ace. Isn't that some indication for you?
The simplest answer to your first question is I don't know. I gave you the example of a vice admiral, who is supposedly strong, not affected by her charm (no shouting, or hearts popping out of his eyes), but still affected by her devil fruit ability. Right now, Boa with seastone handcuffs on her cannot use her devil fruit ability, so going with the vice-admiral example in front of us, it would be okay to assume a similar scenario for others too.

Also, Luffy is presented as an exception, which is easy to deduce from Boa's expressions. And, I strongly believe, Boa's many years of experience, as a Shichibukai, should tell us something. Since as a Shichibukai, she would have met people a lot stronger than Luffy. And, yet, she was shocked to see her powers not affecting Luffy. If she had an experience of that, she would have shown a much calmer expression, and immediately switch to another technique, instead of shooting heart bullets over and over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooPurePureBoy View Post
Dude what are you even talking about? Unless you got some past history with these other posters you are coming off a little hot headed here. Not trying to insult you by any means, but I've seen no provocation by Blackbeard D. Kuma that deserved such a tone.
I am here long enough (probably only a few months less than your presence in this forum) to know about many posters posting here and a few other forums. And, believe me, I could have written even harsher, and it wouldn't still be unjustified. Anyways, if you have something to add, why don't you contribute in a meaningful way?
__________________
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 18:30   Link #18
Blackbeard D. Kuma
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
I apologize in advance for asking this off-topic question. It is only to prove a point I am trying to make.

@Fipskuul - I'm going to ask you a really simple question. Who do you think would win in a fight, Whitebeard or Hancock? Please provide some brief reasoning for your answer.
__________________
A new age of piracy is at hand, and emperor Blackbeard is at the helm of it.
Blackbeard D. Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 18:36   Link #19
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
^Hancock of course . Obviously he is susceptible to the young nubile flesh of an attractive woman (what with his fetish for hot nurses ), so he would be putty in Hancock's hands, especially if she dressed up as a nurse/doctor .

j/k
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-04, 18:44   Link #20
Rainbowman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: 1431 Highland Drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
So.... anyway, awesome-sounding chapter, though the lack of Buggy and Mr. 3 is a little disappointing. It's still great to see Luffy and Bon-chan team up, though. Rather mean of him to tease Luffy (and the fans) by transforming into Zoro. While it's most obvious to assume that the guy he wants to meet at level 5 is Crocodile, there's still a slight chance that he may not necessarily be the one. And if it isn't, then who does Bon Clay want to meet? Hmmm.....



Anyway, from a translation I read, we still didn't get confirmation that Ace/Jinbei/Croc were being held in level 5 (it still said "Ace's level"), so again, Magellan most likely took Hancock down to level 6+. Heh, Magellan's poison dragon is awesome.... though, judging from the pics, it certainly would make one think that he's a Logia-type user (I still doubt it, though). I wonder what Ace and Jinbei will do now that they know that Luffy's in the prison? Considering that he wanted Garp to kill him earlier, Ace may not be willing to bust out of prison with his little bro.....




Oh, and as far as that guard chick goes (Sadi, I believe her name was?), I figure that she's most likely one of the guardians of level 4. Heh, I wonder who will take her on? I guess some people will guess Hancock (if she's willing to fight, that is), but I think I'd rather see Bon Clay fight her instead (since he's essentially a "woman" anyhow). For right now though, there's still Saldeath to deal with......
Well at any rate, things better be picking up: Luffy using his gears on Sarudeath so he could get to level 4 and Bon Clay fighting Sadi (with Buggy and Mr. 3 as provided distractions) so Luffy could get to level 5. If level 6+ is important, it could be a place filled with corpses. At least that's what I think. < "I got nothing."
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.