AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2009-02-10, 13:42   Link #141
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

I call this for my sig

Can't wait for the battle. I want to see who the "red dog" is.
Old 2009-02-10, 13:46   Link #142
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
That's an awesome Shichibukai pic...
didn't really picture Boa in red, i kinda thought she'd look better in black or purple
heh, and it seems like Oda has decided to go along with the anime team and start coloring Kuma's coat black instead of orange
I'll say. As for Jinbei's skin color, certainly looks brighter than the skin color of Arlong. Arlong's skin color is a grayish blue while Jinbei's skin color is cyan (a light blue).
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 14:52   Link #143
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
here you go

Nice Cant wait for the release im expecting alot from this new arc .

Also I dont think I have to say this, but its obvious that Luffy´s bounty is going to go over 400.000.000 beli ones he breaks Ace or atleast escapes from Impel Down
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 15:06   Link #144
Vanitas
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
here you go

If only Crocodile were still one of them *sigh*
Vanitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 15:14   Link #145
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
If only Crocodile were still one of them *sigh*
Y'know i was kinda thinking that it would have been a very nice touch if crocdile's shadow could have been placed in the background... just as a call back to the fallen Shichibukai
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 15:15   Link #146
Blackbeard D. Kuma

This colour spread is too awesome for words to describe. What an amazing piece of work by Oda. I think it is a good thing Oda decided to change Kuma's colours to their anime counterparts, because orange just did not suit him. Very interesting to note that Blackbeard's shirt is now red instead of white. Moreover, I was very surprised to see that Doflamingo actually has orange pants. I knew the colour of his shirt was different than the anime version, but I had assumed his pants would also be black in the manga. Not to say that I don't like his orange pants; I actually feel that they make him stand out more and go well with his flamboyant nature. Another nice detail is how Jimbei and Blackbeard are about the same height. I figured that that was about right looking at him in comparison to Ace in the prison cell. One thing I've noticed about the shichibukai is that there is a symmetrical pattern to their heights; there tends to be pairings of two warlords being of equal height. We have Moria and Kuma being the tallest, followed by Jimbei and Blackbeard, and then Hancock and Mihawk being the shortest. We can't judge exactly how tall Flamingo is since he is posing (typical of him ) while kneeling down on one knee, however I think it is safe to say that he is taller than Mihawk when we last saw the warlords convened at Mariejoia. His body just looked bigger than Mihawk's while sitting down. I'd say that Flamingo's height would be somewhere in between Blackbeard and Mihawk.
Old 2009-02-10, 15:20   Link #147
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη

Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-10, 15:26   Link #148
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh, and Shichibukai spread is badass. It's unfortunate that there's no Croc, but oh well. It's still awesome nonetheless.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 15:30   Link #149
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Nice Cant wait for the release im expecting alot from this new arc .
It's developing nicely. Also looks like we're going to get our first big first...
Spoiler for some more details on 532:

Quote:
Also I dont think I have to say this, but its obvious that Luffy´s bounty is going to go over 400.000.000 beli ones he breaks Ace or atleast escapes from Impel Down
Luffy is rather overdue a big increase. He got no credit, at the time, for defeating Moria because the Marines/WG were embarrassed to admit it occurred. He's overdue another upgrade for punching a Tenryuubito. Add on everything that's currently going on, personally I expect him to be upgraded to 1 billion beli.
Old 2009-02-10, 15:37   Link #150
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
Luffy is rather overdue a big increase. He got no credit, at the time, for defeating Moria because the Marines/WG were embarrassed to admit it occurred. He's overdue another upgrade for punching a Tenryuubito. Add on everything that's currently going on, personally I expect him to be upgraded to 1 billion beli.
I think 1 billion is a little too much for Luffy at the moment. Sure he's done a lot of things to really upset the world government, but I don't think his actions warrant a 1 billion bounty. A bounty of such magnitude would fit someone like Dragon; the world's most wanted criminal. I think 400 to 500 million sounds plausible for Luffy after these events transpire.
Old 2009-02-10, 15:43   Link #151
marvelB

Yeah, I also think that 500 million should be about right for Luffy. Maybe 550 million would work, as well. I wouldn't expect Luffy to get a bounty as insanely high as a billion until he's Pirate King, honestly.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 15:45   Link #152
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
I think 1 billion is a little too much for Luffy at the moment. Sure he's done a lot of things to really upset the world government, but I don't think his actions warrant a 1 billion bounty. A bounty of such magnitude would fit someone like Dragon; the world's most wanted criminal. I think 400 to 500 million sounds plausible for Luffy after these events transpire.
I think Dragon is more than 1 billion beli bounty. Because hey I dont think Whitebeared bounty is from 100.000.000 - 1.000.000.000 I think its way higher.

I believe Dragon´s bounty to be around 5.000.000.000 atleast, since hey he is currently a rival government leader.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 15:58   Link #153
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
I don't think we're done with geometric upgrades - it feels to me like the "New World" is an order of magnitude up on the first half of the Grand Line. My expectation is that Ace would be around 600-900m, Rayleigh at 2 billion, the Yonkou will be around 3-8 billion (8b for Whitebeard), with "world's most wanted criminal" Dragon at 10 billion.

But, that's just my feeling and I don't intended to say anything more on it in this thread.
Old 2009-02-10, 16:56   Link #154
Prestige

For those who are intrested charecters real names;

Quote:
[Prisoner Number D0464: Baroque Works Agent Gyaru Dino - Alias Mr. 3]
[Prisoner Number C9915: Baroque Works Agent Bentham - Alias Mr. 2, Bon Kurei]
Mr.3 is Gyaru Dino.... heh Dino-san

Bon Clay is...Bentham hahahah couldn't imagine him having such name... Mr.Bentham
Prestige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 23:22   Link #155
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
Nah i wouldn't say that he mixed up the places,cuz Sanji would've been dead if he got there ;d
Of coarse he would of died, but he would of gone out happier then he ever would of dreamed.

Finding out that Bon Clay seems to have some of connection to that island Sanji landed on. It's starting to make a WHOLE lot of sense. His basic look and over all style. Even his fighting style. It strike me as funny that island would have a queen. In a way, aren't they all QUEENS?
Old 2009-02-11, 20:35   Link #156
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
I don't think we're done with geometric upgrades - it feels to me like the "New World" is an order of magnitude up on the first half of the Grand Line. My expectation is that Ace would be around 600-900m, Rayleigh at 2 billion, the Yonkou will be around 3-8 billion (8b for Whitebeard), with "world's most wanted criminal" Dragon at 10 billion.

But, that's just my feeling and I don't intended to say anything more on it in this thread.
Actually, is there a meaning to bounty if no one hunts them? *sigh*

I'd been drooling all over a badass bounty hunter for hundred chapters. But it's about time to give up
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 21:25   Link #157
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Yeah, I also think that 500 million should be about right for Luffy. Maybe 550 million would work, as well. I wouldn't expect Luffy to get a bounty as insanely high as a billion until he's Pirate King, honestly.....
It doesn't really matter. If Luffy keeps messing with the WG like this his bounty will keep going up. Just that simple.
Old 2009-02-11, 22:57   Link #158
Nosauz

THis chapter completely rocked, especially with garp, man I love that ojisan. I'd love to see a d monkey family reunion. But yea garp next ao kiji is my favorite marine, well mebbe the two dufuses who use to roll with luffy but yea garp is badass. Hope to see more of him.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 01:19   Link #159
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
THis chapter completely rocked, especially with garp, man I love that ojisan. I'd love to see a d monkey family reunion. But yea garp next ao kiji is my favorite marine, well mebbe the two dufuses who use to roll with luffy but yea garp is badass. Hope to see more of him.
It would be interesting. If just to possibly find out who Luffy's mother is. My bet is Luffy's mother might be dead, and that that could be part of the motive for Dragon to topple the World Government. That's a complete guess though.