AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-09-28, 04:25   Link #301
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Ost is out, well I'm not a fan of Wada's works (D.Gray-man, Casshern Sins, Inu Yasha) ...
A bit boring. Need Seiji Yokohama back...

I'm a bit afraid about the battle between Albafica and Minos. There are soundtrack for gold saints like Hasgard/Aldebaran and Asmita but nothing for Albafica.. WTH?!

There are some good soundtrack (but not awesome!) like:

03 - Itoki hi no Tenma to Alone: epic music
04 - Sasha no inori (Sasha's prayer): sweet
10 - Tenbinza no Douko (Libra Douko): epic soundtrack, the one you can hear when Dohko wears his cloth.
17 - Futari no Silver Saint (The two Silver Saints): cool music
19 - Kizuna (Bonds): epic
21 - Tooi kioku (A far memory): a nostalgic music
23 - Jamil (Jamil): Jamir... beautiful and relaxing soundtrack
29 -Death messenger (Death messenger): cool music with chorus, never hear it yet in OAVs.
31 - Kyoukou to Hades (The pope and Hades): dark soundtrack
35 - Pegasus no Saint (Pegasus Saint): epic but not incredible.
36 - Hana no kusari (Chain of flowers): ending of anime, I like it.

Old 2009-09-28, 09:17   Link #302
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Myth Cloth... Bandai actually did find a solid may to make money.
And since they plan to release the Lost Canavas ones, it seems to be endless (very disappointed with Kagaoh's one actually).

If an Episode G anime is to be made, wallets will cry again (Okada's clothes are shaped differently, 12 Titans' Sômas, Pontos' Arcus Magnas, maybe Gaia's one and we still don't know if Pontos new comrades have an armor too).
Old 2009-09-28, 11:49   Link #303
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Yeah I lost a lot of money on Saint Seiya's cloth...

If there is a G anime, it would be cool even if I don't really love this manga. Anyway, I would not buy G's cloth because I don't really like them.

Old 2009-09-28, 16:26   Link #304
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Thanks a lot for the images Albafica. Gonna have to work on getting the soundtrack myself over the next few days.
Old 2009-10-09, 03:44   Link #305
RDF2050
Gundam Meister

When is ova 5&6 out this month right i am so interesting of why albafica (members) really wanna see these ovas.

Albafica Vs. Minos
Old 2009-10-09, 12:20   Link #306
Albafica
Pisces no saint

OAVs 5 and 6 will be out 21/10/09, and you will see why Albafica is a god .
But you know, a lot of people prefer other fights, other characters because there are other awesome character and fights.

But if you watched Saint Seiya anime/oav and you hate Aphrodite, I think you will love Albafica . Well the same comments go to Cancer or Taurus.

Anyway, I think Albafica is more cool in the manga!

Old 2009-10-09, 14:25   Link #307
Blablabla

stop doing the fanboy, Alba does nothing more than other saints have already done. I mean, Shaka fighting three former Gold Saints ( !!!!!!!!) at the same time (Or Mu trashing 2 others), that was really badass.
Not to mention the blockbuster "Double-Deuteroxx-where's-my-kitkat-ball" is going to play in the incoming chapters.

Alba vs Minos, it's just a teasing before the fireworks that will come between Rasgado and Kagaoh (assuming that they plan to go this far).

Speaking of that... it seems that the OAVs are not selling pretty well in Japan. I know that more and more anime studios are making most of their money in selling the rights abroad (and the French so loved company AB bought the rights) but will it be enough for a new season to be planned after this one ?
Old 2009-10-09, 15:18   Link #308
Kardia no Scorpio
Gold Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla View Post

Alba vs Minos, it's just a teasing before the fireworks that will come between Rasgado and Kagaoh (assuming that they plan to go this far).
Agreed. Kagaho vs Hasgard is a much better fight in my opinion. And yes, the OVAs will cover that and all the way up to chapter 50 or so...

Quote:
Speaking of that... it seems that the OAVs are not selling pretty well in Japan. I know that more and more anime studios are making most of their money in selling the rights abroad (and the French so loved company AB bought the rights) but will it be enough for a new season to be planned after this one ?
Actually, sales have been pretty good. Sales have been good according to otakon charts and both screening events have sold out.
Kardia no Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 16:14   Link #309
Albafica
Pisces no saint

No problem I am a fanboy of Albafica . And well he's my best character of Lost Canvas, but he's not my favourite from Saint Seiya. I prefer Shion which is the strongest saint if we read the Taizen from Kurumada (fanboy of Shion too ).

About Kagaho vs Hasgard, well I don't agree with you, I prefer the fight between Albafica and Minos. I don't say Kagaho vs Hasgard is bad, it's really awesome but I prefer the fight with Albafica which is my favourite ever in Lost Canvas.

I saw that selling wasn't that bad in Japan. I hope they will do a new season.

edit: new image of Lost canvas OAV: I really don't like Gold cloth of these OAVs...

Spoiler:

Look at Camus' cloth, and compare with Albafica... OMG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK7vUxxmJZA

I don't understand why they use monocolor...

Quote:
Right now up to Comic book 15 TLC has been sold more than 1.8 million copies!!

The superb second screen projection is a SOLD OUT!!
http://ameblo.jp/toripon510/page-6.html#main

Quote:
We have been in a crazy weekend celebrating in some izakaya near Yokohama raising our cold glasses for all the Seiya madness with Tamashii Nation and now with the freaking great news that the screen projection #2 (OVA 3-6) is a successful SOLD OUT! So great isn't? The SCREEN 3 has the capacity for 401 people and 2 handicaps, so picture this: 403 burning their cosmo to the infinite level watching the world premiere of OVA 5&6!! And every single of them will behold the big surprise of the event. See you there people. I hope you bought your ticket already or you will have to rape your wallet because this event is the hot stuff these days at the turf.
http://ameblo.jp/toripon510/page-10.html#main

Last edited by Albafica; 2009-10-09 at 17:17.
Albafica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-09, 22:57   Link #310
nanohh

wow~ I didn't know that TLC has been sold so well like that... I mean, they performed quite weak in Oriconchart though ><

So that means we can hope for a long serie of TLC anime

btw, Albafica's one my most favourite characters in TLC. It's his epic battle with Minos that I got hooked into this serie, that's why i'm really looking forward to the next ep.
nanohh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 13:35   Link #311
Albafica
Pisces no saint

OMG small clips, in bad quality, of Lost Canvas OAV 5-6 (mega spoil)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Gaj2XO0p0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F05KYrzIuA8
http://saintseiyaforos.net/

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Albafica sama
His voice is ok .
Minos pure badass
Little girl (I am not a LOLI FAN!!!)

These OAV 5-6 look good but I'm a bit afraid about the soundtrack...

I need these OAVs!!!
21 october soon!

And I hope we will have a long serie of Lost Canvas, I want to see Cardia, Manigoldo, Degel and the roxxor .
Old 2009-10-18, 16:26   Link #312
Used Can

How are the Lost Canvas OSTs? Do they reach even one of the levels of epicness of Seiji Yokoyama with the Ragen Blue Symphony Orchestra?
Old 2009-10-18, 17:10   Link #313
Kardia no Scorpio
Gold Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
How are the Lost Canvas OSTs? Do they reach even one of the levels of epicness of Seiji Yokoyama with the Ragen Blue Symphony Orchestra?
Sadly, not. But there are a few tracks that some might like...
Kardia no Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-18, 18:50   Link #314
Mangaka-chan
Lab Monkey

I have to say, after watching the clip Hiroshi Kamiya is very appropriate as Albafica's seiyuu. Having just come off my Gundam 00 high, I think Tieria and Albafica have very similar personalities: both are standoffish and aloof.

The OVA's art still bothers me (compared to the manga everyone looks...chunkier, even the little girl! OTL) but I'll live with it if it means we get to see some kickass battles.
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-19, 06:31   Link #315
Albafica
Pisces no saint

For Lost canvas soundtrack, there are some good track but a lot are a bit lifeless... unlike Yokohama' soundtrack which are incredible.

About OAVs' art, yeah it bothers me a bit too, especially cloths design; but I really want to watch this fight!!!

To speak about OAV 5-6:
Spoiler:

A small video preview of OAV 7 (Asmita) Bad quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3KrBFbg888

I don't like this arc in the manga, but perhaps in anime...
The begining of the manga (volume 1-2) was boring in my opinion but in OAVs it was ok , so...

Kagaho cloth (HK trevor):

Old 2009-10-20, 10:28   Link #316
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Ok Archange from Saintseiyapedia give some screenshots of OAVs 5-6, so good , but he says the music is bad. Well I know it!

Here some screens (DVD):

Screenshots of OAVs 5-6(mega spoil):

Spoiler:

Minos looks badass

Oh and the little girl have a name now: Agasha o_O.
Old 2009-10-20, 13:19   Link #317
Manigoldo

That Necromancer Spectre looks awesome! Too bad he hasn't a bigger role in the series

any raws? =D
Manigoldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 17:45   Link #318
beamknight87
Gold Saint

DVD rip RAWS:

Spoiler for No subtitles... yet:
Old 2009-10-21, 02:05   Link #319
Albafica
Pisces no saint

Ok I just watch OAV 5-6 raw, they are good but I'm a bit disappointed. The music is just boring, too bad.

There is a "filler" part in the begining of OAV 5, I don't know if it was necessary.

Spoiler:

And like I said from the begining, I don't really like the cloth's design.
Old 2009-10-21, 04:06   Link #320
Blablabla

Not only because I am one of the few who is not "that much" in Albafica, I didn't fing these OAVs that thrilling. And in a other hand... for some reason each time Albafica spoke, I was somehow expecting him to scream out "ZETSUBO SHITA !!"

But yet Minos made the show. Far more crazy and entertaining than his original.

Soundtrack... is starting to be a serious problem. Hearing the same and same generic music again and again not only does not manage to build up the emotion, but it is starting to get really annoying. Wada was not the man, they should have asked to Hikaru Nanase, Kunihiko Ryo, Iwasaki or Kajiura to work on it.
And... were my hears hurting or did I hear Hirano dubbing the little rose fangirl ?

Quote:
The crystall wall of Shion, like Stardust Revolution, isn't really cool, I would like to have the same effect as it has in Hades Sanctuary.
You may be talking about the "reflecting effect". I think it's up to Shion, by putting enough cosmo in his wall, to decide if a blow has to be turned back or not. In that case, he may wanted to pay respect to Albafica's heroic fight by not "harming" Minos (since he was dying, there were no point) but still protecting the village. That's maybe why the wall was that "transparent" where Mu's one was shining gold. The more cosmos is put, the more flashy it gets and the more tricky it becomes.

Tags
fantasy, shounen