AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2009-02-08, 12:36   Link #1
zetman

Exclamation looking for mangaka.

i am currently looking for a mangaka, i started writing the story but i need someone to draw the manga, this is a serious project, i know people that can publish it. contact me on my msn: tatou9595@hotmail.fr or on my email: arthur@lemener.com if you are interested. btw: i have the first chapter done, im working on the second one.

style: the story is happening in 2010, its a normal world like ours, its on planet earth, but there are mystical creatures and angels, if you are interested in working with me, i will tell you what the whole story is about.

Ps: if you are interested, show me some pictures, drawings that you have done.
thnk you.
zetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 12:45   Link #2
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetman View Post
i am currently looking for a mangaka, i started writing the story but i need someone to draw the manga, this is a serious project, i know people that can publish it. contact me on my msn: tatou9595@hotmail.fr or on my email: arthur@lemener.com if you are interested. btw: i have the first chapter done, im working on the second one.

style: the story is happening in 2010, its a normal world like ours, its on planet earth, but there are mystical creatures and angels, if you are interested in working with me, i will tell you what the whole story is about.

Ps: if you are interested, show me some pictures, drawings that you have done.
thnk you.
This topic you dont see it everyday, what you just said is interesting but i think this is the wrong place.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 12:46   Link #3
zetman

but, where can i go then?
zetman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drawing, work