AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who would save Team Naruto's ASS?
Tsnuade (she realize the lvl of difficulty of this mission n decides to save them) 5 10.87%
Jairaya (searching for naruto, becuz itachi may be near) 9 19.57%
Kakashi (finished his mission early) 3 6.52%
Gai (finished his mission early) 3 6.52%
Shino (bugged them) 13 28.26%
Genin's family members (sense something bad) 0 0%
Tsnuade's servent (the girl that follows tsnuade n takes care of the pig) 9 19.57%
Sakura and Ino (for stupid reasons) 0 0%
Iruka (worry about naruto) 0 0%
Gaara (wants to be good, or just passing by) 4 8.70%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-02-20, 23:57   Link #1
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
Lightbulb [ultra Spoilers]manga Story Poll, Enter At Own Risk

ok i am not gonna use spoiler cuz i just used a fat warning on my title, so if ur stupid enouf to spoil stuff for ur self.. then u deserve it.

now, for us manga readers, we know that so far: choji, neji, kiba n akamaru are 70% gonners.. but if there would be someone who would pop out to save their behines.. which has a 50% chance of happening.

who do u think would save them??
Old 2004-02-20, 23:59   Link #2
Silver_shadow
Ramen all the way!!

i bet tsunade cuz shes the most affluent healer type person in the manga.
Silver_shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 00:04   Link #3
senen goroshi
世界の中心で愛をさけぶ

Send a message via AIM to senen goroshi
I voted for Gai. we need to see some more 'Dynamic Entry' action. maybe sakura too, cause she needs to cry more....
senen goroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 01:05   Link #4
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Shino, he tried to do it once- what stops him from doing it agian?
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 01:06   Link #5
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
There's 2 high possibilities of people saving them. These 2 possibilities are Shizune ("Tsunade's servant"), who'll stick along with Iwashi, Gemma and Raidou, healing the Genins on the way; and also Shino and his dad, who may save Shika's ass- also, both are nearby.

It's very improbable to Tsunade save them right now. She's making the preparations for Lee's surgery. Also, she didn't know at all that Sasuke was with the 4 Sounds- since it was reported to her that Sasuke just left the Leaf by himself, no one at the Leaf saw he left along with the 4 Sounds. If Tsunade knew Sasuke was with the 4 Sounds, she'd obviously send a group of Jounin to the mission, and not a group formed by a Chuunin and some Genin. Even though Tsunade didn't have any urgent obligations such as Lee's surgery, she's the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf, she can't waste time saving a bunch of Genin, obviously. Some options are rather... uh... stupid, though. Sakura, Ino, Iruka and Gaara; there's no way they'd shown up. Also, Kakashi and Gai are out on missions, and it seems they're far away from there. Now, Jiraiya. Where's him? Dunno. But he probably won't be the one who'll "save Naruto's team asses".
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 01:09   Link #6
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

I voted for Shino... cuz he seems to be the type that saves people.... but I doubt anyone is gonna save "Team Naruto".... they'll prolly be fighting hard and somehow end up surviving the whole incident...
Old 2004-02-21, 01:14   Link #7
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
I think that the two Jounin who escaped the attack from the sound nins will come to the rescue.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 01:22   Link #8
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Chronics
I voted for Shino... cuz he seems to be the type that saves people.... but I doubt anyone is gonna save "Team Naruto".... they'll prolly be fighting hard and somehow end up surviving the whole incident...
I agree. No one's going to save them.
Kimimaro is trying to get Sasuke back to oro asap. He's probably not going to stick around to make sure some loser genin is dead. He'll probably give Naruto what would be a fatal injury to someone else, but he will survive and be able to return to Konoha thanks to a certain fox.
Shikamaru will probably win his fight without getting hurt to badly. Between the two of them, they should be able to carry all of the others back as well.
If everyone except Naruto dies, then there isn't anyone who needs to be carried back.
Well to answer the poll, if someone does save them, it would probable be Gai, since he's really the only one who isn't busy at the moment.. Though he does have other concerns at the moment...
Old 2004-02-21, 01:28   Link #9
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

i say either the group of jounins the four sounds took out or no one really its much more probable that no one comes and saves them
Old 2004-02-21, 02:14   Link #10
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
Personally I was hoping that Itachi would kill Kimimaro before Naruto dies, and then snatch Naruto. Sasuke then chases after Itachi and at the same time saves Naruto accidentally. =p
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 07:17   Link #11
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

well i voted for Jiraiya. But Vicious-san Tsunade knew that Sasuke left with sound-nins.He said it to Shika remember.
Old 2004-02-21, 08:04   Link #12
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

No one will save them but themself.

And Nine devil, Tsunade said said there would be probably some henchmen to show the paces from the Sound to Sasuke, not the 4 Cursed Sound nin ^^
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 08:06   Link #13
IMSabbel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeskills
skip
Sorry to be offtopic, but i have to say one thing:
Your sig owns. Gave me a really good laugh during a shitty day...
IMSabbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 09:24   Link #14
Bonta
I am u and u r not me

i say that Gay and Kakashi will come together for the rescue
Bonta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 10:16   Link #15
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
And Nine devil, Tsunade said said there would be probably some henchmen to show the paces from the Sound to Sasuke, not the 4 Cursed Sound nin ^^
Yeah i know Hunter-san, just correcting him its a nice feeling to correct your master like Oro said it
Old 2004-02-21, 10:45   Link #16
GreyArea
Meatf***er

I dont think anyone is going to save them, it would be lame. This isnt an exam, they are supposed to be diong a mission.

Also, Shino is on a mission with his dad (according to the translation I have, Chapter 182, page 17), so I dont think he'll be around.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 11:02   Link #17
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Yeah i know Hunter-san, just correcting him its a nice feeling to correct your master like Oro said it
You're not correcting anyone here, since I wasn't wrong.
I said that Tsunade didn't knew Sasuke was with the 4 Sounds, not that Tsunade didn't knew there would be some enemies along the way (and this is pretty much obvious). Like I said before, she would rather send a group of Jounin after Sasuke if she knew he was with the 4 strongest warriors of Oro.

Please read my post more carefully next time, Nine Devil-san
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 11:25   Link #18
Sethi
StormRider

I don't think anyone will save them at all, it would be a little lame.
But if anyone would go and save them i think it would be Jiraiya, let's see Kakashi, Gai would be doing their missions and since they are Elite Jounins they should have probably received A Rank mission that's goes for Shino & Dad as well which means it will take quite a while, also Shizune would be heading to the Village carring Genma and Raidou body for treatment and should stay there a while to inspect them, Tsunade is the Hokage so i don't see her leaving the village otherwise she would already have done so, Sakura, Ino, Iruka wouldn't show up at all i mean what's the point of putting weaker members than the current ones in battle, Gaara passing by in the Fire Country is just
So Jiraiya would be the most plausible explanation since lately he hasn't left Naruto side for quite a while so he may be looking for him, he goes to Tsunade, Tsunade tells him everything, he bitchslaps Tsunade for letting Naruto get out of town without supervision when the most dangerous Ninja Organization is after him, and off he goes searching for them

----------------- Your Wings Are Weeping -----------------
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 13:01   Link #19
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
I think they all die on a grassy field/ or have to be carried back by their team.

No rescue. (at least that is what i hope)

but if they were rescued, i would have to say that it would be the 4 jounins that would do it.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-21, 13:48   Link #20
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
I don't think anyone would save them and pst Sasgay beat Itachi that's a funny one.