AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-02-10, 12:03   Link #21
Sophie918273
don't know what to do

I dont think ribbons knows of regenes betrayal i think that not everything stands in veda and even if ribbons has not jet i think fully access to veda otherwise he woulde have knew of the 00 riser. i think he only has a idea of it but doesnt know it for certain
Sophie918273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 12:30   Link #22
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
Was there a pic posted here before showing an image of various scientists that disappeared in the decades after Aeolia's own disappearance, that had been shopped to show comparisons to the Innovators which may share genetic data from each?
This one?

Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 12:36   Link #23
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.

Yeah, that's the one - though I guess the blank spot Divine Nova would be in could just as well be filled in with an 'R.I.P.' by now...

...and I guess there are no prizes for guessing Didier Le Bon's preferred 1980s pop band!

(Or his favourite mini-game in Patapon.)
Old 2009-02-10, 13:17   Link #24
Tangerine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seibee View Post
This one?
Didier Le bon -> "re" bon -> Ribbons

Beatrice Eigen, seems an anagram for "Regene-Tieria-CB"

(Anna--> Anew)
Tangerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 15:22   Link #25
bergarmak
benelunium research unity

Why innovators are not much more?

Veda is the link between them. To make stability on Veda , CB surely hoped not to involve too many innovators. We know surely that ribbons and tieria are originaly assigned to interact with. We may hope that the other innovators will be awaken when the situation will be need ( as a planification in time). Ribbons surely was awaken long time before tieria and the ptolemy crew making. He had plenty of time to hide himself in the dark.

When you see how uncare (even tieria in the beginning season 1) they act and talk about people and humanity with a superior attitude, Aeiola and CB originaly planned to limit their number to balance the decision power (since GN drive are limited too). Can they imagined the possibility of different factions of innovators with each one different dogma? But they surely made them (ribbons and tieria) to be cold minded (no relative to as human) for secret special missions.
1- to spy other meisters, test them (most of tieria role- TRIAL system).
2- to spy earth informations network, collect data for Veda and eventually make change in plans establish by Veda (most of ribbons role-o gundam test. He was awaken long time before tieria to complete data).

A regulation between innovators?

We may think that Tieria may have to spy ribbons (as a security system) if he was the originaly pilote of Exia. If ribbons was corrupted, tieiria could stop him with the trial system. And on the other side if tieria was corrupted, ribbon could stop him with the GN blade after locking veda trial system too. So where it goes if the 2 of them are corrupted ? That is where the other meisters need to be humans to free this dilemma case ( free back up system). That is the balance of decision.

Since tieria never met ribbons before the dancing scene, secret special mission1 and 2 are asignated separately. Even if tieria have access to Veda, he has never changed and hide any data (May he has not the guts to? on contrary of ribbons) only made some report. So may tieria be able to unlock the hidden datas? Is it need a secret code? Need to find veda physical location to make change? This is a security for veda protection or and is it made by ribbons?
bergarmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 15:33   Link #26
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

I'm wondering whether Anew was the last one to be woken. We've been told that the shot of the Rainbow Squad at the end of the last series pretty much got retconned, and the next time we saw them all, she wasn't with them. Perhaps she was created specifically to be a tracker and woken just before she was sent to Celestial Being? With the level of technology they seem to have it's not inconceivable she could have undergone some sort of flash-learning to give her the piloting and medical skills necessary to fit in, and would explain why she seems to have no idea she's an Innovator, and doesn't have any memory of family.
Just an idea.
Old 2009-02-10, 16:11   Link #27
Aznavour0079
Maroon Comet

Quote:
I'm wondering whether Anew was the last one to be woken. We've been told that the shot of the Rainbow Squad at the end of the last series pretty much got retconned, and the next time we saw them all, she wasn't with them. Perhaps she was created specifically to be a tracker and woken just before she was sent to Celestial Being? With the level of technology they seem to have it's not inconceivable she could have undergone some sort of flash-learning to give her the piloting and medical skills necessary to fit in, and would explain why she seems to have no idea she's an Innovator, and doesn't have any memory of family.
Just an idea.
yeah, but the possibility of her being a double agent can still linger in the plot.

she might even be more terrible for all we know.
Aznavour0079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 16:21   Link #28
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznavour0079 View Post
yeah, but the possibility of her being a double agent can still linger in the plot.

she might even be more terrible for all we know.
I'm trying to see the sunny side here...
Old 2009-02-10, 17:03   Link #29
Irisiel

Is it possible that Anew's memories were locked away when she was sent to CB as a precaution? And upon a signal from other Innovators/Veda they'll be unlocked and she'll switch sides?

Just me speculating over here.
Old 2009-02-10, 21:20   Link #30
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangerine View Post
Didier Le bon -> "re" bon -> Ribbons

Beatrice Eigen, seems an anagram for "Regene-Tieria-CB"

(Anna--> Anew)
That's interesting. Coincidence or not?
Old 2009-02-10, 22:05   Link #31
Kenshin3
Gundam Wing Zero

Quote:
This one?

I will tell you a secret, the "unknown" box in this picture is....

you all know him...guess...

Spoiler for who is the unknown innovator?:

That's right, think about it...lol, nah im just saying..its a possibility!
Kenshin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 22:23   Link #32
Hellbore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin3 View Post
I will tell you a secret, the "unknown" box in this picture is....

you all know him...guess...

It's obviously Divine, if your not just being stupid about it.

On Compromise: Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 00:04   Link #33
Theron
Professional Lurker

Quote:
I will tell you a secret, the "unknown" box in this picture is....you all know him...guess...
Wow, that is so random.
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 05:33   Link #34
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElldenStorm View Post
I called bullshit on it. For the simple reason that if you're going to use that as a way to nitpick comparisons. Very little was comparable, as the Innovators appear, physically somewhere around 18-20, and everyone in the images was 30-45 in all probability. The way people age and the way their facial structure would change eliminates any real comparison that might be possible. Furthermore, we have to remember that this is an anime. While keeping within the same style, there are really only soo many ways to draw a multitude of characters, to the point where there is an increasingly higher probability that the characters will share similarities between one another.
Okay here goes nothing. There are actually more patterns in that photo, and it's not just the physical appearance. (I think Bring's and Divine's are not in the photo.)

1) Physical:
Their faces, the shape of their eyes, the hair style, even their facial expressions are similar. The one who looks like Tieria and Regene even wears eyeglasses.

2) Their names:
Le Bon => Ribbon
Beatrice Eigen => Tieria+Regene+CB
Anna => Anew
Kreshinenikova (whatever) => the name "Revive" should be in there

3) On a side note about the names, "Eigen" is a German surname. "Erde" on the other hand, is a German word.

For me, it makes three coincidences. The question is, are they only coincidences? I wouldn't throw the theory away so quickly.

On a side note, I'm trying to avoid talking about their sexes, but it irks me that I thought Tieria was a girl from the promo posters, found out that he's male, thought that he was going gay, then wished he must be female, then heard a VA say they're genderless, then saw that he has a male body, and now Animage is saying they're sexless. Uh, WAT. Right when I have been convinced that he's absolutely male, they pull off the "sexless" thing in a magazine? Not that it matters, I just found it amusing
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 09:09   Link #35
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
I take it you haven't been watching the show as of late? The last Innovator is Divine.
Old 2009-02-11, 11:03   Link #36
Aznavour0079
Maroon Comet

i think regene's role in the plot would be some kind of deus ex machina, don't you?
Aznavour0079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 15:28   Link #37
FireChick

Sorry if this is kinda random, but I came up with a new nickname for the Innovators. Wanna hear it?

Spoiler for random nickname:
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 22:23   Link #38
Kenshin3
Gundam Wing Zero

random indeed. hahha
Kenshin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 08:20   Link #39
Arachne

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
I don't remember, care to tell what episode it was?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie918273 View Post
I dont think ribbons knows of regenes betrayal

Episode 18 says otherwise

http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/p...ma/Ribbons.jpg

Last edited by Arachne; 2009-02-12 at 08:37.
Arachne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 10:25   Link #40
Exia_00
Gundam Meister

Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
hang on,the box art of seraphim, reveals that it needs veda to use its full power, seeing as tho Regene is more occupied and interested with how tieria chose to work against the innovators, Regene is probably aware of Seraphims powers due to his link with Tieria, i dunno but it definitly seems that Regene wants to kick Ribbons off that great big couch of his, and Regene is using whatever means necessary even by supporting CB (giving them Veda's location)